Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Do you actually expect me to pretend that our court system isn't totally corrupt?
Our court system is not totally corrupt.

By no means is it perfect, but it is definitely NOT totally corrupt....not for most whites...anyway....imo.

Trump had some really lousy lawyers, if he truly wanted to present fraud that would have given him a win, in 2 to 4 states so to overcome Biden's electoral college vote win....BUT GREAT LAWYERS if he just wanted to cause chaos and mayhem so to put on a fabricated show of all these conspiracies of theft and fraud and bull shit....with no actual, tangiable, evidence.... once again, a ruse.

But it's quite the opposite. It is your side who has no legitimate complaints that are reliable, and strong enough to stand up to the legal, court system.

Trump's means of pure lawlessness with this continuing ruse of his has failed...and will continue to fail, (with the good Lord's help!)

If we are right, and all evidence continues to prove we are right, then the former President Trump is an awful, awful, awful person...a traitor to this nation to commit this ruse, the way we are finding out, he did.

He is a man or the man, of Lawlessness and selfish, evil to his very core.

You've been had, by the greatest con artist alive. Time to wake up! And choose our Country first, and not a mere man of perdition.

Oops!!!

THAT was meant for Bripat..
I think? :)

Last edited:
If they were legitimate, the arguments wouldn’t have been laughed out of court.

But they weren’t.
They weren't laughed out of court, and corrupt judges let little things like the law get n the way of their decisions.

They weren't laughed out of court, and corrupt judges let little things like the law get n the way of their decisions.
SIXTY "corrupt judges"?

Republicans?

Judges Trump appointed?

Go crawl back under your rock

That's exactly what he did. He claimed that the votes that came in after 2AM on November 4th were fraudulent. When I asked him for the evidence to back that claim, he insisted it was impossible to produce.....and that I was holding him to an impossible standard of evidence.

Which begs the question....if your ilk can't establish the actual vote count and don't have the evidence to back your claims of fraud, how do you know that Trump won?

You guys are still stuck at square one.
Because you intentionally and dishonestly framed it as “all” votes.

Mueller began the investigation knowing they had nothing to investigate....and all they ended up doing was destroying evidence.
And you get these thoughts via the tin foil hat you woke up wearing?

Trump broke the brains of many intelligent people. Y’all just lost touch with reality.
Anyone who says “y’all” should not be talking about reality. I asked you a simple question and your answer was “I don’t know”. Well I would like an answer. Maybe Durham can get it?

Anyone who says “y’all” should not be talking about reality. I asked you a simple question and your answer was “I don’t know”. Well I would like an answer. Maybe Durham can get it?
What’s wrong with saying y’all? Don’t tell me you’re an elitist who makes fun of average Americans for the way they speak.

I don’t know is a perfectly acceptable answer to a question we don’t know. You do not have an absolute right to have an answer to every question. The world does not revolve around you.

What’s wrong with saying y’all? Don’t tell me you’re an elitist who makes fun of average Americans for the way they speak.

I don’t know is a perfectly acceptable answer to a question we don’t know. You do not have an absolute right to have an answer to every question. The world does not revolve around you.
It’s a pretty critical question here and only a dumbass would type “y’all”. Pumpkin head.

It’s a pretty critical question here and only a dumbass would type “y’all”. Pumpkin head.
You’re prejudice against people who grew up in the south and rural communities.

Got it.

I will continue to prove that I’m smarter and better informed than y’all.

You’re prejudice against people who grew up in the south and rural communities.

Got it.

I will continue to prove that I’m smarter and better informed than y’all.
Not at all. You’re just a pumpkin head to actually type like that. You’re not smarter than my 6th grader. We already established that y’all

Not at all. You’re just a pumpkin head to actually type like that. You’re not smarter than my 6th grader. We already established that y’all
Considering I’m the one constantly educating you and pointing out your massive glaring errors, then I’d say it’s proven I’m smarter and better informed than you.

But I say y’all so I guess that means I’m not smart to someone who is prejudice against people who grew up in the country.

Considering I’m the one constantly educating you and pointing out your massive glaring errors, then I’d say it’s proven I’m smarter and better informed than you.

But I say y’all so I guess that means I’m not smart to someone who is prejudice against people who grew up in the country.
You have not educated me on one data point since our interactions began. You did put me on ignore for a while. Quite cowardly.

There is no statutory crime called "collusion".

Obstruction of an official investigation IS a crime but one Mueller said could not be charged of a sitting President.

Obstruction came about because of the special council. That was the plan all along. If they simply invent a reason to investigate everything about Trump and his business associates they are bound to find something. Trump decided to excercise his right as President and not give them the information they were looking for, not because he was colluding with Russia, but because it would open the door to anything and everything.

Here is a quote from the unredacted Mueller report. You can spin away, but this is cut and dry quote regarding the original intent of the multi-million dollar investigation. Mueller said Trump obstructed and I agree to some extent, but he so with good reason and within his rights as a sitting President. It was clearly a witch hunt so no reason to give them more and more information so they could find some other rabbit hold to pursue.

Further, the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election.

Only ignorant lemmings conflated that because Mueller said Trump could be charged with obstruction that that somehow proved that he conspired with Russia. That false narrative still exist to this day among the uneducated, brainwashed masses.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back