Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

This has nothing to do with feelings...mine or anyone else's

Mueller:

"And in the second volume, the report describes the results and analysis of our obstruction of justice investigation involving the President.

The order appointing me Special Counsel authorized us to investigate actions that could obstruct the investigation. We conducted that investigation and we kept the office of the Acting Attorney General apprised of the progress of our work.

As set forth in our report, after that investigation, if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

We did not, however, make a determination as to whether the President did commit a crime. The introduction to volume two of our report explains that decision.

It explains that under long-standing Department policy, a President cannot be charged with a federal crime while he is in office. That is unconstitutional. Even if the charge is kept under seal and hidden from public view—that too is prohibited.
The bolded are ramblings and musings about how Trump is not white as snow. You cannot seriously consider that Muller was making fact comments about chargeable offenses because He Would Have Charged /Refered if so.
Emotional retardism is best placed in a Rubber Roon format

What "facts" and "real life outcomes" would those be?

Now you're moving the goal posts. You claimed there was absolutely "no evidence" of collusion. Now that we've proven that there is definitely evidence of collusion, but not enough for a conviction for conspiracy that finds guilt "beyond a reasonable doubt", you seem to think we should dismiss the evidence we do have - like the Trump Tower meeting, or Paul Manafort pleading guilty to handing over the entire Republican Party voter data base to the Russians, or the entire Roger Stone case of coordination with WikiLeaks you're prepared to dismiss.

With every post, you prove why you're a DumbButtheadAmerican.

I didn't say there was no evidence. I said there was insufficient evidence.

No, what I think you should do is do like any reasonable person on a jury would do and find a person not guilty if there isn't enough evidence.

I see why you vote Democratic. You are illogical and void of common sense.

Well the facts...say Biden won and the election was fair
You have never had me say Biden did not win. I differ from my breatheren on that. I do think that what happened between 2-4 am is odd and unexplainable but I did Not observe any other equally questionable happenings so I accept that Biden won. See thinking works both ways while your agenda emoting is always your very own one way street

The President does have some right to privacy - in his personal life. But everything he does as President, is not private. Nor should it be. Only in a dictatorship are the leader's deliberations kept "private". If you want to be president of the USA, you are giving up your right to privacy. Transparency is necessary to democracy.

Then let's be transparent about the origins of the investigation and the lies that precipitated it. Let's also be transparent about the political bias exhibited by FBI investigators. You see, that is critical to this entire case because no President should be forced to accommodate an investigation that was as has nefarious as this one.

Last edited:
Would you like me to post what Mueller himself had to say ?

I guarantee you won't.

Did you like what he had to say about conspiring with Russia? It appears you pick and choose what to believe from Mr. Mueller.

Mueller did produce it. He has an entire volume dedicated to the evidence of obstruction of justice commited by Trump. You simply refuse to look at any of it. And then demand that since you won't look at it, it doesn't exist.

Alas, that's not how reality works. The evidence for obstruction of justice indeed exists and was presented in detail by Mueller in his report.

• In June 2017 President Trump directed White House Counsel Don McGahn to order the firing of the Special Counsel after press reports that Mueller was investigating the President for obstruction of justice;[12] months later Trump asked McGahn to falsely refute press accounts reporting this directive and create a false paper record on this issue – all of which McGahn refused to do.[13]
  • After National Security Advisor Michael Flynn was fired in February 2017 for lying to FBI investigators about his contacts with Russian Ambassador Kislyak, Trump cleared his office for a one-on-one meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and asked Comey to “let [Flynn] go;” he also asked then-Deputy National Security Advisor K.T. McFarland to draft an internal memo saying Trump did not direct Flynn to call Kislyak, which McFarland did not do because she did not know whether that was true.[14]
  • In July 2017, the President directed former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski to instruct the Attorney General to limit Mueller’s investigation, a step the Report asserted “was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”[15]
  • In 2017 and 2018, the President asked the Attorney General to “un-recuse” himself from the Mueller inquiry, actions from which a “reasonable inference” could be made that “the President believed that an unrecused Attorney General would play a protective role and could shield the President from the ongoing Russia Investigation.”[16]
  • The Report raises questions about whether the President, by and through his private attorneys, floated the possibility of pardons for the purpose of influencing the cooperation of Flynn, Manafort, and an unnamed person with law enforcement.[17]

You ignore it all.
i read it all…all those events were public knowledge…mueller didn’t say it mounted to obstruction, and Shifty and company heard it and investigated and didn’t think it was impeachable

so therefore it wasn’t obstruction of justice
….try again

Well the facts...say Biden won and the election was fair

He won the first election of its kind in the USA. It's hard to say if it was actually fair because we don't have a large body of evidence. We do have a large body of evidence regarding elections previous to 2016 however. Democrats like the new way, well, because it seemed to benefit them.

Why would their employers care if they kneel during the anthem?

For the same reason that your employer may care if you stated your leftwing political beliefs to new clients while on the job. It may drive some of them away.

I already did several times. He said there was not sufficient evidence. That means that any doubts you have about him being guilty of conspiracy with Russia are not reasonable based on the evidence on hand.

I already did several times. He said there was not sufficient evidence. That means that any doubts you have about him being guilty of conspiracy with Russia are not reasonable based on the evidence on hand.
Just to be sure you're not full of shit...post it here ...

For the same reason that your employer may care if you stated your leftwing political beliefs to new clients while on the job. It may drive some of them away.
Thanks for proving my point.

The world does revolve around their feelings though and of that liberals are certain

You're the ones having a total mental breakdown because your guy lost the election, and you refuse to either acknowledge or accept that he lost.

You're the ones who need "safe rooms" where you tell one another that the election was "stolen", and Democrats are all lying, and criminals.

Donald Trump, the most incompetent President in history, lost the election, and you need to get over it.

Further, the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election.
Stone officially left the Trump campaign on August 8, 2015. However, two associates of Stone have said he collaborated with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange during the 2016 presidential campaign to discredit Hillary Clinton. Stone and Assange have denied these claims.[26][27] Nearly three dozen search warrants were unsealed in April 2020 which revealed contacts between Stone and Assange, and that Stone orchestrated hundreds of fake Facebook accounts and bloggers to run a political influence scheme on social media.[28][29][30]

On January 25, 2019, Stone was arrested at his Fort Lauderdale, Florida, home in connection with Robert Mueller's Special Counsel investigation and charged in an indictment with witness tampering, obstructing an official proceeding, and five counts of making false statements.[31][32] In November 2019, a jury convicted him on all seven felony counts.[10][33][34] He was sentenced to 40 months in prison.[35][36]

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Just to be sure you're not full of shit...post it here ...

Maybe you missed the release of unredacted Mueller report? That would stand to reason if you were watching MSNBC. This was specifically in reference to Trump, Jr. however, I think we would all acknowledge that Trump himself was a member of the Trump campaign.

Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges. Among other things, the evidence was not sufficient to charge any Campaign official as an unregistered agent of the Russian government or other Russian principal. And our evidence about the June 9, 2016 meeting and WikiLeaks’s releases of hacked materials was not sufficient to charge a criminal campaign-finance violation. Further, the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election

DocumentCloud

Forum List

Back