Durham: Perkins Coie Allies Connected to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 Campaign Spied on Trump’s Internet Traffic While Trump Was President

Kneeling silently on the sideline during the anthem hurt the feelings of right wingers.

That was a big deal.

I could go on, but that’s the easiest example of this problem.

It showed a disrespect for our country as they did it during the playing of the national anthem. That reflects poorly on the team and the organization in many people's eyes. What don't you understand?

It showed a disrespect for our country as they did it during the playing of the national anthem. That reflects poorly on the team and the organization in many people's eyes. What don't you understand?
The claim is that Republicans aren’t sensitive to having their feelings hurt. This demonstrates otherwise.

He was not convicted of that...mostly because he obstructed justice.

Had he not...

Well Assange has been identified as a Russian asset
They claimed he threatened to kill his friend's dog. That was a ridiculous charge, but perfectly in line with the modus operandi of the anti-Trump jihad.

These are the same assholes who always say that free speech has consequences whenever they try to cancel some conservative who used his.

Last edited:
The claim is that Republicans aren’t sensitive to having their feelings hurt. This demonstrates otherwise.
No it doesn't. I don't' care what you think about the country, but I'm not going to pay to allow you to express your hatred for the country

The records were obtained from a university group who was analyzing them.

I'm telling you man, Hillary is a ghost. You;ll never catch her, She is too smart for the GOP to catch her. How many years have they been trying to get the drop on her........Either your guys are incompetent as hell or.....

What group is that?

John Durham, appointed by then-Attorney General William Barr in 2020 to probe the origins of the FBI’s investigation of Russian election interference, said “Tech Executive-1,” not named in the filing but first identified by The New York Times as Rodney Joffe, used his access to domain name system, or DNS, data to compile information about which computers and servers the White House servers were communicating with.

Maybe you missed the release of unredacted Mueller report? That would stand to reason if you were watching MSNBC. This was specifically in reference to Trump, Jr. however, I think we would all acknowledge that Trump himself was a member of the Trump campaign.

Second, while the investigation identified numerous links between individuals with ties to the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign, the evidence was not sufficient to support criminal charges. Among other things, the evidence was not sufficient to charge any Campaign official as an unregistered agent of the Russian government or other Russian principal. And our evidence about the June 9, 2016 meeting and WikiLeaks’s releases of hacked materials was not sufficient to charge a criminal campaign-finance violation. Further, the evidence was not sufficient to charge that any member of the Trump Campaign conspired with representatives of the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 election

DocumentCloud

"Not sufficient" to file charges still does not mean NO EVIDENCE, no matter how many times you post it. There was no documentary evidence to support the charges. Conspiracy is difficult to prove without documentary evidence to back it up, or eyewitness testimony.

Both Manafort and Stone refused to cooperate or correct the lies they told to the FBI or Congress. If either of them had testified honestly to the FBI or Congress, would the evidence have existed to charge Trump? We 'll never know. Because Donald Trump dangled pardons to both men if they refused to "rat him out". You can't "rat someone out" unless you have the goods on the them.
Only a commie would denigrate the concept of freedom. You are thoroughly and terminally servile.

No, it's the Republican Party which is convincing fools like you that wearing a mask is against the Constitution but stripping minorities of their opportunity to vote is just fine and dandy. That's "free-dumb".

What group is that?

John Durham, appointed by then-Attorney General William Barr in 2020 to probe the origins of the FBI’s investigation of Russian election interference, said “Tech Executive-1,” not named in the filing but first identified by The New York Times as Rodney Joffe, used his access to domain name system, or DNS, data to compile information about which computers and servers the White House servers were communicating with.
Ask Durham, he's screwing this turkey, and didn't name names.

No it doesn't. I don't' care what you think about the country, but I'm not going to pay to allow you to express your hatred for the country
1645134813126.jpeg

Attachments

• 1645131915524.jpg
    1645131915524.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
I hoped Hillary would go away after 2020.

I just saw her on my TV again. As usual when I see her I ended up cussing at the TV.

My swearing disturbed my cat. She just went into hiding.

Will the bitch ever go away? I am sick and tired of her.

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF HILLARY! JUST GO AWAY!

We don't take kindly to patronizing our country, that is for sure. Democrats don't care too much about that. As far as having our "feelings hurt" or being offended as easily as Democrats...P-L-E-A-S-E

"Not sufficient" to file charges still does not mean NO EVIDENCE, no matter how many times you post it. There was no documentary evidence to support the charges. Conspiracy is difficult to prove without documentary evidence to back it up, or eyewitness testimony.

Both Manafort and Stone refused to cooperate or correct the lies they told to the FBI or Congress. If either of them had testified honestly to the FBI or Congress, would the evidence have existed to charge Trump? We 'll never know. Because Donald Trump dangled pardons to both men if they refused to "rat him out". You can't "rat someone out" unless you have the goods on the them.

Spin away, but the fact remains that their was not sufficient evidence to make a reasonable claim of collusion. The fact that moonbats continue to act as if there was puts their stupidity of full display.

No, it's the Republican Party which is convincing fools like you that wearing a mask is against the Constitution but stripping minorities of their opportunity to vote is just fine and dandy. That's "free-dumb".

Stripping minorities of their opportunity to vote? You mean by requiring them to prove that they are who they say they are? How about allowing non-citizens to vote? They are already doing that in crazy NYC. You guys are getting dumber by the minute.

Forum List

Back