Durham report released

You're delusional. I never said Trump colluded with Russia.
One attempt at interference came hours after Trump, in a July 27, 2016, speech, suggested Russians look for emails that Clinton said she had deleted from her tenure as secretary of state.
“Russia, if you’re listening,” Trump said, “I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing.”
That evening, the indictment says, the Russians attempted to break into email accounts used by Clinton’s personal office, along with 76 Clinton campaign email addresses.
We're talking past each other.
There are two separate email servers. One illegal one in Hillary's bathroom, and the DNC one that Podesta had hacked by using the password of "password".

That shit is ancient history.
Biden is running the US over a cliff and the democrats want to whine about Trump?! WTF?

Hillary's Bleach-Bit Hammer-Time destruction of her maleficence is automatically dismissed by the demented LEFT.
Serve-Pro, like it didn't even happen.
:rolleyes:

IF...a warrant was issued years ago....

Are warrants open ended or do they have to be renewed every 90 days?

IF all that happened...it happened well before Trump

It makes Carter look pretty bad IF it happened.
It also makes it a pretty easy decision to renew it in 2016 given his history.

Last edited:
Now document that the existing investigation involved Page
Already did via Washington Post, the Mecca for truth for the left. You even misquoted my article for some form of personal gain for you......
If Hillary was going to use it politically it would have been released or leaked before the election retard.

If was given to buzz feed in January. Months after the election
Yet the seed was planted within the FBI before the election.
So who was it that paid, promoted the Russia narrative before and into Trump's administration....................and why?

IF...a warrant was issued years ago....

Are warrants open ended or do they have to be renewed every 90 days?

IF all that happened...it happened well before Trump

It makes Carter look pretty bad IF it happened.
You are the know it all......please tell us about warrants......................... :biggrin:

What cracks me up...is that the MAGA Creeps keep saying that Clinton used foreign intel to get elected....except she didn't.

We never heard about the Steele Dossier until AFTER the election
Only problem for you is Hillary and the DNC created the dossier......:mm:

Just because they have those tools doesn't mean they used those tools. You said they did use them. So be specific... which surveillance methods did they use and back your bullshit with verifiable links...
Show me where, specifically, I said they used those tools.

There are two separate email servers. One illegal one in Hillary's bathroom, and the DNC one that Podesta had hacked by using the password of "password".

Biden is running the US over a cliff and the democrats want to whine about Trump?! WTF?

Trump is running for office. He's fair game. Weren't Republicans talking about Biden while he was running? I know Trump himself was when he solicited help from Zelenskyy to expose Biden to a criminal investigation.

As far as Hillary's servers, in July, 2016, Trump encouraged Russia to hack his political rivals and several hours later, Russia tried. Y'all moan because Hillary labeled you a basket of deplorable but here you are defending Trump who encouraged a foreign country to hack his political rival.

Show me where, specifically, I said they used those tools.

YOU said they had him under surveillance. Why are you running from that now? So between April, 2016 and September, 2016, what surveillance methods did they employ? Details, please....

What the hell?

Podesta's personal Gmail account was hacked (and no, his password wasn't guessed, it was fished).

DNC email server was also hacked, but that had nothing to do with Podesta doing something.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Biden isn't doinng anything of the sort. But if all you read or listen to is right wng disinformation, that ends up being what you believe.

Biden isn't doinng anything of the sort. But if all you read or listen to is right wng disinformation, that ends up being what you believe.

The sky is always falling on the heads of conservatives when the president is a Democrat.

View attachment 787496

Prove your post that Russians "attempted" to hack (Hillary's illegal bathroom server?) It was hacked dumbass.
Trump had nothing to do with it moron.

Trump is running for office. He's fair game. Weren't Republicans talking about Biden while he was running? I know Trump himself was when he solicited help from Zelenskyy to expose Biden to a criminal investigation.
As far as Hillary's servers, in July, 2016, Trump encouraged Russia to hack his political rivals and several hours later, Russia tried. Y'all moan because Hillary labeled you a basket of deplorable but here you are defending Trump who encouraged a foreign country to hack his political rival.
1. OK, Trump is fair game. So why is asking for an investigation into obvious corruption (see Hunter's $80,000 a month no-show job at Burisma) a crime? It's not. Democrats exposed Trump to an unjust Mueller Investigation. Hillary's "Plan" was carried out by the democrats, MSM, and the FBI Gestapo.

2. Russia tries to hack everything all the time, its what they do. So what? Guccifer hacked the DNC server, not Russia. I gave you that link already.

Biden isn't doing anything of the sort. But if all you read or listen to is right wing disinformation, that ends up being what you believe.
The first cliff is the Debt Ceiling, that happens June 8th.
Inflation, Open Borders, Crime, the War on Energy are all hurting Americans.
Biden is a disaster.

1684749954911.png

Russian hacks..
Russia hacks everything all the time. Don't confuse Russia with Guccifer.

Attachments

• 1684750147546.png
    1684750147546.png
    71.5 KB · Views: 6
The FBI continued to abuse a powerful digital surveillance tool even after the Bureau promised reforms following its Trump-era abuses, according to a newly-unsealed Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court document.

The FBI misused Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) more than 278,000 times, the Washington Post reported, “including against crime victims, January 6 riot suspects, and people arrested at protests in the wake of the police killing of George Floyd in 2020.” In one particularly egregious case, they reportedly relied on Section 702 to spy on 19,000 donors to a congressional candidate.

https://republicandaily.com/2023/05...four-investigations-into-clinton-foundation/#

FBI Suspiciously Dropped Four Investigations Into Clinton Foundation

The Durham Report revealed there wasn’t evidence to support the Russia collusion investigation. Yet, at the same time, they conducted all kinds of efforts against the Trump team; it also revealed the bias in favor of the Clinton team and the unequal treatment that both sides received. According to the report, the FBI leadership even hid from the FBI agents involved in the investigation the information they had that Clinton might have been behind the plan to smear Donald Trump.
How biased was the FBI’s treatment?

The Durham Report showed that four open criminal investigations related to the Clintons were suddenly dropped in the run-up to the 2016 election. The investigations had to do with trying to influence the Clintons through donations to both the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton campaign.
According to the report, three of the investigations had to do with the alleged conduct of the Clinton Foundation. The investigations were opened in the Little Rock, Washington, D.C., and New York field offices beginning in Jan. 2016.

Forum List

Back