Durham report shows likelihood Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey and others colluded with Russia

You're the reason they got away with interfering in an election.
They didn’t get away with interfering. They got investigated and called out for it, but crimes were not found. I dont want to shock you but everybody interferes in elections. It’s called campaigning. And people from
Both sides do it while trying to win. Trump did it, Clinton did it, and partisans from both parties did it. What are you whining about?

They didn’t get away with interfering. They got investigated and called out for it, but crimes were not found. I dont want to shock you but everybody interferes in elections. It’s called campaigning. And people from
Both sides do it while trying to win. Trump did it, Clinton did it, and partisans from both parties did it. What are you whining about?

1684353551745.png

As always, it was DemoKKKrats doing the very thing they claimed Trump did. They colluded with Russian intelligence to interfere with our elections.

The FBI’s Operation Crossfire Hurricane was tasked with investigating Russian involvement in the 2016 election, yet a major memo sent from the CIA to lead agent Peter Strzok outlining U.S. intelligence that Hillary Clinton may have hatched a plan to frame Donald Trump — which stood to dramatically alter the investigation — simply went missing, according to the blockbuster report from Special Counsel John Durham.

“In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee,” the report said.

On September 7, 2016, the CIA wrote a “referral memo” addressed to FBI director James Comey and to the attention of Deputy Assistant Director Strzok saying as much. The information was considered so important that then-CIA Director James Brennan immediately briefed President Barack Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, Attorney General Loretta Lynch, and Comey about it in the Situation Room. Yet not a single FBI employee working for Strzok who was interviewed by Durham could recall seeing it or doing anything with the information.
Because it was right wing BS conspiracy crap

You still think it was Russian disinformation?

LOL
I never thought it was one thing or another. If it was all valid information and Hunter really did rape little girls the Trumps DOJ could have locked him up. Why didn’t they lock him up?

If something was there and valid then I trust law enforcement to take action…. Still do

I never thought it was one thing or another. If it was all valid information and Hunter really did rape little girls the Trumps DOJ could have locked him up. Why didn’t they lock him up?

If something was there and valid then I trust law enforcement to take action…. Still do

You have faith in the integrity of those 51 "senior intelligence officials"?

Those EX officials are EX officials which means they were not up to date on the latest intel, they stated that in their letter and said that the information had the earmarks of Russian disinformation. They said they couldn’t confirm it. It’s right there in the letter. So again. What are you whining about?

It's like all GOP propaganda... total garbage. The big charge against Hunter is that he lied on a application to get a gun about drug use. Hilarious. About like 30% of the people that apply and who knows whether he was addicted at the time or not and who cares but a bunch of morons. Rest of it is absolutely totally garbage. The son of a vice president who got benefits from it. OMG LOL.... And he was well trained for the jobs he had. poor America.

Those EX officials are EX officials which means they were not up to date on the latest intel, they stated that in their letter and said that the information had the earmarks of Russian disinformation. They said they couldn’t confirm it. It’s right there in the letter. So again. What are you whining about?

Why won't you answer the question?

I do. And it is damn hard to tell the difference between Russian and GOP garbage propaganda. trump told Russia to hack Hillary in a speech and won the election.... The Russians are too smart to get involved colluding with morons, they just wanted permission from the orange clown Russian oligarch wannabe....

I do. And it is damn hard to tell the difference between Russian and GOP garbage propaganda. trump told Russia to hack Hillary in a speech and won the election.... The Russians are too smart to get involved colluding with morons, they just wanted permission from the orange clown Russian oligarch wannabe....

LOL

'trump told Russia to hack Hillary in a speech and won the election."

Hack a computer that had been sitting on a government warehouse shelf for months when he made that statement?

good trick

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul, R, told Newsmax that those who knowingly perpetuated the lie that former President Donald Trump was a Russian asset should go to "prison." The congressman's comment fell after the revelation reported by Special Counsel John Durham that the FBI had no "actual evidence" to investigate Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign.

"This is very worrisome," Paul told "Eric Bolling The Balance."

"And, yes, justice would have that actually those who perpetrated this fraud on the American people would be put in prison."

Comment:
I like Rand Paul because he has the guts to tell the truth.

Forum List

Back