During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!".

Watch it again. When Ron Paul was first asked the question, his answer was that's what freedom is all about - taking your own risk. This led to wild applause. Then when Wolf pressed the issue, a few yelled out "let him die". But that's what they were applauding to the first time. No way to spin out of that.

Obama tried to get Americans to buy health care for exactly this reason. Republicans said no. Now they say let him die. And look at that audience. All the fat and white hair. How many have Medicare and Social Security? Probably most? Aren't those insurance too?

Watch the clip:

Tea Party Debate Crowd on Uninsured Sick Americans: Let Them Die!

Church care is so much better than doctors.
Why are you continuing to lie, douchebag?

Nobody shouted let him die, nor did the crowd cheer wildly.

You're an idiot.....Just one more dishonest liberal pile of shit, in a long line of liberal piles of shit!

And, quite funny how you liberal piles of shit are so concerned about some 30 year old who didn't handle his personal responsibility to provide for himself, but have no problem with chopping an innocent life into lil' pieces while still alive, and then summarily sucking it from the womb.

You lib's are seriously demented lil' creatures.....Your hypocrisy is laughable.

Last edited:
Last edited:
During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!"

This is the same Party that opposes ABORTION because it believes in the "sanctity" of life?

Can you draw the parallel of self-accountabilty between the two examples ?

Can you explain the hypocrisy of the neo-cons of..............

Their outrage at abortion and being pro-life yet yelling out "let them die" when talking about adults?

Their desire to wanting government to be involved in our private lives/decisions as far as abortion, gay marriage and euthanasia is concerned? Yet wrongly claim to be the party of freedom?

How fucking phony can one get? Fuck them. Stay out of our private lives and decisions. It's none of your damned business. :nono:

Nobody shouted out, let them die.

Christ, you idiots are so stupid, it's fuckin' comical.:lol:

Why is it anyone assumes that society and more importantly the government has any ability to keep anyone from dying?

the true colors of the gop and their thinking...simple as that

yeah, damn those people for thinking People SHOULD TAKE CARE OF themselves.

Clearly we should all make strollingbones take care of us:)

clearly i think a county as great as ours that can afford to spend money on health care for congress etc....surely this great country would prefer to save lives.....i am sooooo sorry i see health care as an issue that needs to be address...that i dont think insurance companies should make outrageous profits on the misery of others

Oh and you lying son of a bitch, the audience did not start cheering wildly.

Every report had one person who yelled it.

But then you are a lying motherfucker to beat all lying motherfuckers.

Can't you just talk normal?? That's the problem with you nutbucket extremists. I think Rick Perry finally saw it last night. About time.

TAMPA, FL -- The morning after a sometimes-rocky appearance in front of a Tea Party debate audience, Gov. Rick Perry said he was "taken aback" by cheers from some crowd members on a hypothetical question of whether a young man who decides not to buy health insurance should be refused care if he develops a life-threatening illness and be left to die.

"I was a bit taken aback by that myself," Perry told NBC News and the Miami Herald after appearing at a breakfast fundraiser in Tampa.

"We're the party of life. We ought to be coming up with ways to save lives."

First Read - Perry 'taken aback' by debate crowd reaction

Oh and you lying son of a bitch, the audience did not start cheering wildly.

Every report had one person who yelled it.

But then you are a lying motherfucker to beat all lying motherfuckers.

Can't you just talk normal?? That's the problem with you nutbucket extremists. I think Rick Perry finally saw it last night. About time.

TAMPA, FL -- The morning after a sometimes-rocky appearance in front of a Tea Party debate audience, Gov. Rick Perry said he was "taken aback" by cheers from some crowd members on a hypothetical question of whether a young man who decides not to buy health insurance should be refused care if he develops a life-threatening illness and be left to die.

"I was a bit taken aback by that myself," Perry told NBC News and the Miami Herald after appearing at a breakfast fundraiser in Tampa.

"We're the party of life. We ought to be coming up with ways to save lives."

First Read - Perry 'taken aback' by debate crowd reaction

Why can't you be normal?

Texas Governor Rick Perry says he was "taken aback" by an incident that occurred at Monday night's Republican presidential debate after U.S. Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas) was asked if a man who is sick should be left to die because he is uninsured, according to NBC News.

More: Rick Perry 'Taken Aback' By Audience Cheering, Suggesting Society Should Let Uninsured Patient Die: Report
thh! It's always fun to watch Republicans beat each other up.

Democrats did the same exact thing when they had their debates....they ALL do it!

During the Republican Debate, Ron Paul was asked about a hypothetical young man without insurance who gets sick. Ron Paul said you have to live by your choices.

When the moderator asked, "So we should let him die?" and then the audience started wildly cheering, "Yea, let him die!".

And how many of those people in the audience were old and fat? Well, from what they were showing, most of them. How many have Medicare and Social Security? And they were cheering, "Let him die?" because he had no insurance?

I thought it was bad enough when they cheered when Rick Santorum talked about ending "Medicare".

These people are insane. What other explanation could there be?

Ron Paul Anarchist are Republicans or Conservatives they are nutjobs! Similar to you but on the other end of the spectrum. It is like saying the hardcore communist are the main stream Democrats!

First, Santorum is a tool box (much like you) and he will never sniff the GOP nomination. Second, Santorum NEVER said to end medicare. Don't make up shit!

clearly i think a county as great as ours that can afford to spend money on health care for congress etc....surely this great country would prefer to save lives.....i am sooooo sorry i see health care as an issue that needs to be address...that i dont think insurance companies should make outrageous profits on the misery of others

Emotionally who wouldn't agree.

But there is no such thing as free or cheap health care.

And there never has been since the dawn of medicine.

If you don't put the provision of your good health as a priority before any other nicety the cold hard reality is you can probably expect stabilizing, pain reducing care at best from the public coffers.

Emotionally who wouldn't agree.

But there is no such thing as free or cheap health care.

And there never has been since the dawn of medicine.

If you don't put the provision of your good health as a priority before any other nicety the cold hard reality is you can probably expect stabilizing, pain reducing care at best from the public coffers.

What the healthers don't or can't see is that when the government is paying for your healthcare they can also mandate your life style.

Vote Democrat: Beat Death!

Know why the Non-living are the most dependable Democrat Voting Bloc? Buyers remorse! They wished they voted Democrat while alive

You agree with "Let him die"?

That's Jan Brewer's health plan. She's the Republican Governor of Arizona and Conservative heroine.

I live in Arizona and you are 100% on point about her. Her policy actually killed people here. Seriously. The transplant thing. After the last death, she finally changed a bit on it. It took people dying for her to change.

And they cheer her here. Just like this idiot. Ron Paul.

During the Republican Debate, Ron Paul was asked about a hypothetical young man without insurance who gets sick. Ron Paul said you have to live by your choices.

When the moderator asked, "So we should let him die?" and then the audience started wildly cheering, "Yea, let him die!".

And how many of those people in the audience were old and fat? Well, from what they were showing, most of them. How many have Medicare and Social Security? And they were cheering, "Let him die?" because he had no insurance?

I thought it was bad enough when they cheered when Rick Santorum talked about ending "Medicare".

These people, and by that I mean GOPers, in particular of the TeaBag persuasion, are nothing more than despicable, sadistic, imoral SOBs. They care about nothing other than their own money and well-being. All else be damned. They're the type of people that would push an old woman out of the way while running out of a burning building. They. are. scum!

Iths thimple!

Is this story true?

Any proof?

Yes. Color me shocked, the audience has an idiot or two. I cannot imagine how that happened.

There were a lot of people clapping and agreeing with that "idiot or two". Lets face it, its a common feeling from the baggers. They were freakng clapping!

Old people on medicare clapping about allowing people to die because they dont have insurance. Oh dear god, what hypocrites.

So, I guess we can put you down as a moocher who expects to suckle at the gubmint teat rather than take responsibility for yourself? You're a good little lamb aren't you?

These people, and by that I mean GOPers, in particular of the TeaBag persuasion, are nothing more than despicable, sadistic, imoral SOBs. They care about nothing other than their own money and well-being. All else be damned. They're the type of people that would push an old woman out of the way while running out of a burning building. They. are. scum!

Iths thimple!

Yet..no matter what the irght says...NO MATTER WHAT...idiots in here will defend them. Its so rare for a righty to just say, damn, that was dumb what our side just did. So rare.

Forum List

Back