During GOP Debate, when RP asked about sick young man audience yells "Let him DIE!".

You agree with "Let him die"?

That's Jan Brewer's health plan. She's the Republican Governor of Arizona and Conservative heroine.

I live in Arizona and you are 100% on point about her. Her policy actually killed people here. Seriously. The transplant thing. After the last death, she finally changed a bit on it. It took people dying for her to change.

And they cheer her here. Just like this idiot. Ron Paul.

Arizona? Really? I figured you for New Orleans with your entitlement attitude.

Why the hell is this trolls thread still going? A couple of morons shouted some stupid shit. Big damn deal. It happens in every walk of life.

GET OVER IT

Anybody who wanted to make the host party look bad could have done that. Now who would get the biggest benefit out of something like that? :rolleyes:

That's Jan Brewer's health plan. She's the Republican Governor of Arizona and Conservative heroine.

I live in Arizona and you are 100% on point about her. Her policy actually killed people here. Seriously. The transplant thing. After the last death, she finally changed a bit on it. It took people dying for her to change.

And they cheer her here. Just like this idiot. Ron Paul.

Arizona? Really? I figured you for New Orleans with your entitlement attitude.

Well, that just means you are wrong ...AGAIN. Credibility means nothing to you? :eusa_whistle:

During the Republican Debate, Ron Paul was asked about a hypothetical young man without insurance who gets sick. Ron Paul said you have to live by your choices.

When the moderator asked, "So we should let him die?" and then the audience started wildly cheering, "Yea, let him die!".

And how many of those people in the audience were old and fat? Well, from what they were showing, most of them. How many have Medicare and Social Security? And they were cheering, "Let him die?" because he had no insurance?

I thought it was bad enough when they cheered when Rick Santorum talked about ending "Medicare".

These people are insane. What other explanation could there be?

These people, and by that I mean GOPers, in particular of the TeaBag persuasion, are nothing more than despicable, sadistic, imoral SOBs. They care about nothing other than their own money and well-being. All else be damned. They're the type of people that would push an old woman out of the way while running out of a burning building. They. are. scum!

Iths thimple!

lol, when you post shit like this, you wonder why people don't care about you? :lol:
You lefties crack me up..the shit you get your panties in a bunch over. I love threads like this...they are too stupid for words, just good for LAUGHS.

Why the hell is this trolls thread still going? A couple of morons shouted some stupid shit. Big damn deal. It happens in every walk of life.

GET OVER IT

Anybody who wanted to make the host party look bad could have done that. Now who would get the biggest benefit out of something like that? :rolleyes:

The whole audience applauded when Paul responded that he made a choice and should suffer the consequences. In this case the consequences are death

It is a common thread among TeaBaggers and Paul's initial response was to pander to them. Wolf Blitzer just followed up with a hypothetical situation and the TeaBaggers jumped at it

Maybe someone should point out to the idiots, Ron Paul isn't supported by the Tea Party.

He has HIS OWN cult followers who are JUST AS rabid about him as the Obamabots are about their hero Obama. but hey, what's a good hate fest on the Tea Party..

carry on.:lol:

During the Republican Debate, Ron Paul was asked about a hypothetical young man without insurance who gets sick. Ron Paul said you have to live by your choices.

When the moderator asked, "So we should let him die?" and then the audience started wildly cheering, "Yea, let him die!".

And how many of those people in the audience were old and fat? Well, from what they were showing, most of them. How many have Medicare and Social Security? And they were cheering, "Let him die?" because he had no insurance?

I thought it was bad enough when they cheered when Rick Santorum talked about ending "Medicare".

These people are insane. What other explanation could there be?

These people, and by that I mean GOPers, in particular of the TeaBag persuasion, are nothing more than despicable, sadistic, imoral SOBs. They care about nothing other than their own money and well-being. All else be damned. They're the type of people that would push an old woman out of the way while running out of a burning building. They. are. scum!

Iths thimple!

lol, when you post shit like this, you wonder why people don't care about you? :lol:
You lefties crack me up..the shit you get your panties in a bunch over. I love threads like this...they are too stupid for words, just good for LAUGHS.
How many old women have you pushed over lady scum?

GET OVER IT

The whole audience applauded when Paul responded that he made a choice and should suffer the consequences. In this case the consequences are death

It is a common thread among TeaBaggers and Paul's initial response was to pander to them. Wolf Blitzer just followed up with a hypothetical situation and the TeaBaggers jumped at it

No, in this case the consequence is you get your treatment and a bill on the way out. Do what you must to take care of it.

Iths thimple!

How many old women have you pushed over lady scum?

None, but if I see you I'll try and remember to push you over, K:lol:

what a pathetic life some people have. crawl all over the Internet to post about some outrage ONE or two people said or did.
But they just pooed pooed when Hoffa called the Amercian people Sons of a bitches and then their President told him he was proud of him for it.

what a pathetic life some people have. crawl all over the Internet to post about some outrage ONE or two people said or did.
But they just pooed pooed when Hoffa called the Amercian people Sons of a bitches and then their President told him he was proud of him for it.
Double standard. No guiding principles whatsoever.

rdean with four legs.

yeah, they HAVE TO HAVE THEIR outrage of the day fix. some sort of sickness I think

rdean with four legs.

Hoffa is not running for president of the United States.

You just demonstrated a "double standard".

Hoffa is not running for president of the United States.

You just demonstrated a "double standard".

nor is the person in the audience that said let'em die
But hoffa is president of a union

Forum List

Back