Dust storm in South Dakota

Why are you calling yourself rubbish. We all know you are but you shouldn't advertise it. There is still help for you.

Ha Ha. Another juvenile tard with the maturity of a 13 year old. If you knew anything, you'd know these dust storms are the result of a simple derecho which is just a fast moving storm front accelerated by an occluded front forcing the air mas to accelerate between two cells, and were first named and identified as a phenomena in the 19th century long before man made climate change was ever even in the discussion, so cannot be proof of climate change now.

It's alarming. I hope the farmers in Nebraska aren't as ignorant as the posters here.
Water is there a main concern, as I said we're drying out here. They're really practicing good conservation efforts. The state legislature is preparing for battle with Colorado over the water rights to the Platte River. The Missouri, further north, doesn't seem to be as badly affected yet.

Ha Ha. Another juvenile tard with the maturity of a 13 year old. If you knew anything, you'd know these dust storms are the result of a simple derecho which is just a fast moving storm front accelerated by an occluded front forcing the air mas to accelerate between two cells, and were first named and identified as a phenomena in the 19th century long before man made climate change was ever even in the discussion, so cannot be proof of climate change now.
It's not rocket science to conclude that derechos become stronger, more widespread and more numerous with increasing global temperatures.

It's not rocket science to conclude that derechos become stronger, more widespread and more numerous with increasing global temperatures.

Actually, it IS science if you can show an actual correlation. To date, there isn't any, because it isn't the mean temperature which causes storms but the uneven mixing of airs with different densities, temps and moisture content.

Actually, it IS science if you can show an actual correlation. To date, there isn't any, because it isn't the mean temperature which causes storms but the uneven mixing of airs with different densities, temps and moisture content.
If you look at a USDA plant hardiness guide from 1950 you will see most of the state of Nebraska is in zone 4, today most of the state is in zone 5. If that isn't climate change I don't know what is.

If you look at a USDA plant hardiness guide from 1950 you will see most of the state of Nebraska is in zone 4, today most of the state is in zone 5. If that isn't climate change I don't know what is.

DUDE, the climate is ALWAYS changing, it has been changing for 4 billion years.

So now we have a dust storm in the springtime in South Dakota. Of course there's no climate change. Right, keep believing that. When the Midwest turns into a dust bowl, as it did once before because of man's hand, this time it's not going away. The root cause isn't man's careless conservation measures, it's the change in precipitation patterns. No different from the changes taking place in sub-Saharan Africa which is going to cost millions of lives. The whole region is drying out. Climate change needed to be addressed 50 years ago. Now it's too late to prevent most of the disasters that are going to befall this world.
Natural "Clean" Air Is the Most Toxic of All Atmospheres

No one in this closed box of information has the insight to declare the opposite of the Unabomber Cult's primitive nature-worship. Common sense, but not Commie Science, tells us that auto emissions thicken the air, thereby slowing down the wind. The Depression's downturn in economic activity caused the Dust Bowl; the cronyvirus's Lethal Lockdown set up this latest manifestation of why we should mess with Mother Nature, the whore of Babylon.

Ha Ha. Another juvenile tard with the maturity of a 13 year old. If you knew anything, you'd know these dust storms are the result of a simple derecho which is just a fast moving storm front accelerated by an occluded front forcing the air mas to accelerate between two cells, and were first named and identified as a phenomenon in the 19th century long before man-made climate change was ever even in the discussion, so it cannot be proof of climate change now.
The Only Thing Liberals Call "Child Molesting"

Aw, you took away a child's piece of candy! That's not nice; it's a micro-aggression on a forum where there is no safe space. Lucky for Stann. there will always be an Uncle Joe to give him a hug and sniff his hair to make the gloom go away.

Once again, there are NO PROOFS in the natural sciences; there is only evidence. An unusual weather phenomenon such as a dust storm or a derecho may well be evidence of something but a single event could hardly be considered conclusive regarding any hypothesis. That the planet is warming and at a rather unprecedented rate is an observation. That that warming is caused primarily by human GHG emissions is a theory (AGW) which is very widely accepted among climate scientists and has enormous amounts of evidentiary support.

So now we have a dust storm in the springtime in South Dakota. Of course there's no climate change. Right, keep believing that. When the Midwest turns into a dust bowl, as it did once before because of man's hand, this time it's not going away. The root cause isn't man's careless conservation measures, it's the change in precipitation patterns. No different than the changes taking place in sub-Saharan Africa which is going to cost millions of lives. The whole region is drying out. Climate change needed to be addressed 50 years ago. Now it's too late to prevent most of the disasters that are going to befall this world.
It's weather, dummy.

it's too late to prevent most of the disasters that are going to befall this world.
Aren't you the guy who claimed to have several out of body experiences and traveled through time?

Yes, you are an entirely credible witness. :rolleyes:

The end is near!!! The end is near!!! You are cracking me up.

The Only Thing Liberals Call "Child Molesting"

Aw, you took away a child's piece of candy! That's not nice; it's a micro-aggression on a forum where there is no safe space. Lucky for Stann. there will always be an Uncle Joe to give him a hug and sniff his hair to make the gloom go away.
Sometimes I think your people are beyond hope, if you look up the profile of a pedophile it defines older white Republicans more so than any Democrat. Democrats are better educated and know better.

What is that? Making up words now to go along with your climate fiction?

not at this accelerated rate.
How can you ascertain a pattern to something that has never happened before? You see an event, wrongly claim it has never happened before, then ascribe the blame to obviously being the result of something else that has never happened before! :21:

What is that? Making up words now to go along with your climate fiction?

How can you ascertain a pattern to something that has never happened before? You see an event, wrongly claim it has never happened before, then ascribe the blame to obviously being the result of something else that has never happened before! :21:
Doofus, a stupid person. It would be stupid of me to continue talking to you so once again I got better things to do that to waste my time arguing with you about nothing. Climate change is real, climate change is here and we only have ourselves to blame. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.

Doofus, a stupid person. It would be stupid of me to continue talking to you so once again I got better things to do that to waste my time arguing with you about nothing. Climate change is real, climate change is here and we only have ourselves to blame. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.
https://nebraskanewsdrvice.net>as-climate-change-continues-to-cause-greater-impacts-in-nebraska-experts-search-for-solutions Like I've already said, I'll believe the experts rather than a fool like you.

In other words, when challenged, your theories don't even hold up to the light of day. Your whole argument is: "...because I say so!" :auiqs.jpg:
I deal in facts you deal in fantasy, let's see how well your beliefs serve you. You are one of the last imbeciles that are still denying climate change.

Your facts ARE fantasy.

They serve me just GREAT.

Too bad your side has NO shortage of imbeciles! And you STILL haven't made the case for MMCC. :21:
I'm sure you will be the last person on Earth to accept the climate change is here and changing our lives for the worst. When Florida is just a few Islands on what used to be the Atlantic Coastal Ridge, I'm almost certain you'll still be saying there's no such thing as climate change. Bravo for your foolishness.

Forum List

Back