Dwayne The Rock Johnson: I would run for president if that's what the people wanted

let me speak for the people: we definitely want you to run...for the entertainment factor! you'll never be president though!

smell what The Rock is cooking :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
1613519280670.png

I honestly believe he wouldn't do any worse than any president of my lifetime. No e of them get a passing grade from me.

The Rock doesn't have what it takes, never has, and never will

tremendous abs, though!

Let him hock his garbage to the Communists, be it his tequila, or pleasing the Communists with his movie "Skyscraper", he would be a massive failure for America, but great for the Usual Suspects that Hollywood salivate over.

I would hope Americans aren't foolish enough to vote for this self serving, Hollywood, flake, Yes Man.

let me speak for the people: we definitely want you to run...for the entertainment factor! you'll never be president though!

He has better movies than Reagan and better TV than tRump, so why not give him a shot?

Yes, yes. More Hollywood flotsam ineptly running the country. That's precisely what we deserve, I suppose. :113:

I like the Rock. He went to high school just down the road. But no thank you as President. I'll stick with an America first Trump clone, if not Trump himself.

He has better movies than Reagan and better TV than tRump, so why not give him a shot?

Yes, yes. More Hollywood flotsam ineptly running the country. That's precisely what we deserve, I suppose. :113:
I was referring to the QOP, they're the ones who tend to run actors instead of statesmen.

Forum List

Back