Dwayne The Rock Johnson: I would run for president if that's what the people wanted

let me speak for the people: we definitely want you to run...for the entertainment factor! you'll never be president though!

No thanks. He's a liberal Democrat and a Biden-supporter.

No dumbass he was a republican, now he is an independent.

Nice guy, but doesn’t have the intellect or any other quality to be president. It’s funny to se his illusions of grandeur

let me speak for the people: we definitely want you to run...for the entertainment factor! you'll never be president though!

He has better movies than Reagan and better TV than tRump, so why not give him a shot?

Yes, yes. More Hollywood flotsam ineptly running the country. That's precisely what we deserve, I suppose. :113:
I was referring to the QOP, they're the ones who tend to run actors instead of statesmen.

Only a matter of time before the other party gets the bright idea...

He has better movies than Reagan and better TV than tRump, so why not give him a shot?

Yes, yes. More Hollywood flotsam ineptly running the country. That's precisely what we deserve, I suppose. :113:
I was referring to the QOP, they're the ones who tend to run actors instead of statesmen.

Why, with the examples of what a dumb idea it is right there in front of them?

Because we seem to refuse to want to learn from past mistakes, or we have short memories.

Take your pick.

The Rock is a rugged individualist. Progs are not. He is being safe. No career ending remarks for him.

Because we seem to refuse to want to learn from past mistakes, or we have short memories.

Take your pick.
Reagan was back in the eighties. Democrats still haven't run an actor for president.

Take your pick.
Reagan was back in the eighties. Democrats still haven't run an actor for president.

Not yet, no.

i nominate Jimmy Fallon as VP to balance out the ticket...you got the muscular jock, and then you got the guy with a personality

EueW746XMAIAdaW

EueXDvsWgAcuoa9

Forum List

Back