Dying patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

If everybody could just act responsibly for a few weeks this virus would be gone
Tell that to your democrat leaders, you know, the ones who are preaching the loudest.

1606172391783.png

No one said social distancing and mask wearing was 100% foolproof.
Which should tell you that we can not control this virus with or without a mask. People who practice the guidelines are dying too.
Haha. So let me ask. If nobody wore masks and if there were no guidelines or restrictions do you think I put death count would be higher lower or the same as it is today?

Think of all the old people who die of the flu each year. Many 1000's! If everyone would just wear masks all day everyday none of that would ever happen! It should be mandated immediately! We could save 75% of the over 800,000 people who die of the flu every year! Where the fuck was your concern for that before COVID19 came along? But now that it's a political issue you're right on top of it, aren't you.
Yes I am, because our country has been shut down for most this year and I’m sick of it. My questions is why jackasses like you insist on fighting it. You know how this thing spreads. If everybody could just act responsibly for a few weeks this virus would be gone... but nooooo assholes need to push back in the name of Liberty. Way too go!
Fu spreads
Which should tell you that we can not control this virus with or without a mask. People who practice the guidelines are dying too.
Haha. So let me ask. If nobody wore masks and if there were no guidelines or restrictions do you think I put death count would be higher lower or the same as it is today?

Think of all the old people who die of the flu each year. Many 1000's! If everyone would just wear masks all day everyday none of that would ever happen! It should be mandated immediately! We could save 75% of the over 800,000 people who die of the flu every year! Where the fuck was your concern for that before COVID19 came along? But now that it's a political issue you're right on top of it, aren't you.
Yes I am, because our country has been shut down for most this year and I’m sick of it. My questions is why jackasses like you insist on fighting it. You know how this thing spreads. If everybody could just act responsibly for a few weeks this virus would be gone... but nooooo assholes need to push back in the name of Liberty. Way too go!

And the Flu spreads too. But it's not new and people are familiar with it...which is why the Democrats couldnt use it to spread fear and terror and skew numbers in all their owned mass media networks. That's the only thing I'm fighting. People like you will probably never see how bad you've been "had" and that this was exploited to get you to vote accordingly. Even my fucking in laws who live in "backward" little Peru all got it and got better quickly...just as if it was the flu. Meanwhile you're here trying to spread the shit you hear that just doesn't add up.

Story has been debunked.....oooops
How was it debunked? Cam you provide a link or more details? I’ve heard multiple interviews from nurses and doctors making similar claims. So what exactly has been debunked?

So where's your links to those interviews making the same claims?

This OP was started with one. Did you read it?

Sorry commie, you're the one that made this claim: My bold
I’ve heard multiple interviews from nurses and doctors making similar claims.
I simply asked for you to back them up. You seem to like to ask others for links, are you just being a commie hypocrite?

Yes and I pointed you to the nurse and interview in the OP. You feeling ok?

Poor little commie "the nurse" does not equal "multiple interviews from nurses and doctors". Are your language skills so lacking the you don't understand "singular" and "plural" terms? You used plural terms in the sentence I quoted, now you're tying to dismiss what you said. BTW, I feel fine, good enough to catch your lie and realize your intelligence seems to be declining by the second.

Boy, oh boy. There sure is no shortage of delusion in this country these days. For the last few months I've felt like I was living in the Bizzaro world of Htrae where everything is the opposite of expectations.

America in 2020 is the land where foolishness is considered insightful, and sheer stupidity passes for common sense.

It's mind-numbing and mindbogglingly surreal to the point where it seems like one of those crazy dreams you wake up from, and the most disturbing thing about the dream is that it seemed sensible to you while you were asleep and dreaming it.

I can only draw one conclusion. The human race is doomed. No species could (or even should) survive with such lunacy all about. Let's give the animals back the planet. At least we can rely on them to act sensibly.

South Dakota nurse says many patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

By
Paulina Villegas
November 16, 2020 at 3:22 p.m. MST

Jodi Doering, an emergency room nurse in South Dakota, was overwhelmed Saturday night. Her patients were dying of covid-19, yet were still in denial about the pandemic’s existence.
It’s like a “horror movie that never ends,” Doering wrote on Twitter.

Her anxiety and despair are shared by many health-care workers who are facing a dramatic surge in covid-19 patients. But some front-line workers, like Doering, also face the emotional toll of treating patients who, despite being severely ill, are reluctant to acknowledge that they have been infected with a virus that President Trump has said will simply disappear.
Doering said she has covid-19 patients who need 100-percent-oxygen breathing assistance and who will also swear they don’t have the illness that has ended the lives of nearly a quarter-million people in the United States since February.

“I think the hardest thing to watch is that people are still looking for something else and a magic answer and they do not want to believe covid is real,” Doering told CNN in an interview Monday.
“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Doering said, adding that some patients prefer to believe that they have pneumonia or other diseases rather than covid-19, despite seeing their positive test results.

Doering’s weekend tweets went viral and prompted reaction from residents, health-care workers and local officials.
“COVID is amplifying the feeling of frustration and helplessness our front-line healthcare workers are experiencing,” Brookings, S.D., City Council member Nick Wendell wrote on Twitter. “We are in the midst of the storm right now. When we see our way through to the other side, the accumulated grief of healthcare workers in our state will be among the debris.”

The United States surpassed 11 million coronavirus cases Sunday, and health experts warn of even bleaker weeks ahead, urging the public to take the pandemic seriously and abide by strict social-distancing rules. They have also urged public officials to implement more restrictions, such as statewide mask mandates, to stem the spread.

Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly across the country, but North and South Dakota led the nation in new cases and deaths per capita last week, according to Washington Post data.

In North Dakota, where cases have rocketed in the past month, Republican Gov. Doug Burgum has also acknowledged the phenomenon of disbelief among the population. Burgum pleaded with fellow residents late last week to take precautions, as the state’s hospitals are overwhelmed with patients.

“You don’t have to believe in covid, you don’t have to believe in a certain political party or not, you don’t have to believe whether masks work or not. You can just do it because you know that one thing is very real. And that’s that 100 percent of our capacity is now being used,” Burgum said.

‘Covid-hell.’ ‘Humanitarian disaster.’ Experts sound the alarm about U.S. coronavirus outbreak.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) has opposed mask mandates and other measures despite the rapid spread in her state.

Correlation is not causation

And 100% of the capacity is not being used in the for profit medical system, lol

Don't let them stop trying to find out what the fuck is wrong with you because you tested positive for the rona. Doesn't mean that's all you've got it's just one test for a very specific strain of virus.

It does not prove any of your symptoms are related to covid. That's more likely to be true the younger you are

Well Dr. Juicin', can you tell us where you got your medical degree and how long you've been licensed to practice medicine, or are you just pulling shit out of Trump's ass like usual?

If you have covid that is the PRIMARY disease you're being treated for, you idiot.

You understand western medicine is pretty basic, right?

It's just very broad. Testing positive for a cold does not mean it's causing any of your symeptoms. THat just means they found a little bit of the virus in your nasal passage which is designed to filter out viruses like that....

Most of these concepts do not require a high IQ to wrap your head around. You have access to peer reviewed medical journals. Search bar right at the top of your browser

Use your brain

If you're 30 and some one is telling you your symptoms are caused by covid 19 you should question that diagnosis. Very little reason to think you don't have 5 strains of cold present in your nasal passages.

Appeals to authority are not necessary when you're talking about very basic data sets that anyone can glance over and understand. THe only relevant data set that would take more than a couple minutes to internalize relevant in this context are "excess deaths" which is easy to understand but has many many many variables

Doctors are not doing some big brain 4d chess no one can understand

My daughter is 36 and has every symptom. You are a fucking loser doctor wanabe!

She started with no sense of taste or smell, developed a severe cough to the point she could not talk. That has resulted in overwhelming fatigue.

What does that sound like to you, Doctor Braindead?

Almost everything that just gives you a runny nose will fuck up your sense of taste and smell... So just about everything related to respiratory function

THe symptoms they talk about are just a cold. Colds can cause pneumonia, which is what people truly "dying of". People do not die from cold symptoms like your daughter has. It has to escalate to pneumonia

Do not trust mostly incompetent doctors. If the only test they ran was a rona test and they just called it a day...Have her get a second opinion if they're recommended any serious treatment you incompetent old man. If they just sent her home....Know it could be any myriad of things bothering her

And none of this disproves anything I said

You are a fucking idiot! She lost her sense of taste and smell BEFORE she exhibited any symptoms which is a hallmark of COVID, Also, than ran tests for the flu, and mono also.

BTW,, I must have missed where you went to medical school. Could you refresh my memory, or are you just talking out of your ass?

Why don't you simply STFU and at least us with some semblance of doubt that you are a moron?

Yea i'm sure her anecdotal evidence of a symptom wasn't spurred on by her reading shit

Women can catch bulimia just being around other bulemic women

Then she gets an actual cold and being a special girl she has a problem. Wow shocker

Covid is not destroying people's sense of taste and smell. Like many respiratory problems it's just short term messing it up

My grandson has leukemia. My daughter has forgotten more about medicine than you could possibly know, dumbass!

All I know is my Shih Tzu is smarter than you and he eats his own shit.
I'm sure that's all very relevant to treating pneumonia

I'm sure being your spawn she must be very bright, hahahaha

Come on now don't make me belittle your daughter because the only thing i know about her is she's your spawn

Fu spreads

And the Flu spreads too. But it's not new and people are familiar with it...which is why the Democrats couldnt use it to spread fear and terror and skew numbers in all their owned mass media networks. That's the only thing I'm fighting. People like you will probably never see how bad you've been "had" and that this was exploited to get you to vote accordingly. Even my fucking in laws who live in "backward" little Peru all got it and got better quickly...just as if it was the flu. Meanwhile you're here trying to spread the shit you hear that just doesn't add up.
Dude it’s the whole fucking world not just democrats playing politics. Wake the fuck up

Story has been debunked.....oooops
How was it debunked? Cam you provide a link or more details? I’ve heard multiple interviews from nurses and doctors making similar claims. So what exactly has been debunked?

So where's your links to those interviews making the same claims?

This OP was started with one. Did you read it?

Sorry commie, you're the one that made this claim: My bold
I’ve heard multiple interviews from nurses and doctors making similar claims.
I simply asked for you to back them up. You seem to like to ask others for links, are you just being a commie hypocrite?

Yes and I pointed you to the nurse and interview in the OP. You feeling ok?

Poor little commie "the nurse" does not equal "multiple interviews from nurses and doctors". Are your language skills so lacking the you don't understand "singular" and "plural" terms? You used plural terms in the sentence I quoted, now you're tying to dismiss what you said. BTW, I feel fine, good enough to catch your lie and realize your intelligence seems to be declining by the second.

I apologize if I don’t feel like spending my time to look for links to videos of interviews I’ve seen on TV just so I can prove to an online troll that I’m telling the truth. If you don’t believe me then that’s fine. We have a link and video that this OP is based on. If you don’t want to drill down on that then fine but your little tactic just makes you look like you can’t debate the topic.

Boy, oh boy. There sure is no shortage of delusion in this country these days. For the last few months I've felt like I was living in the Bizzaro world of Htrae where everything is the opposite of expectations.

America in 2020 is the land where foolishness is considered insightful, and sheer stupidity passes for common sense.

It's mind-numbing and mindbogglingly surreal to the point where it seems like one of those crazy dreams you wake up from, and the most disturbing thing about the dream is that it seemed sensible to you while you were asleep and dreaming it.

I can only draw one conclusion. The human race is doomed. No species could (or even should) survive with such lunacy all about. Let's give the animals back the planet. At least we can rely on them to act sensibly.

South Dakota nurse says many patients deny the coronavirus exists — right up until death

By
Paulina Villegas

Jodi Doering, an emergency room nurse in South Dakota, was overwhelmed Saturday night. Her patients were dying of covid-19, yet were still in denial about the pandemic’s existence.

Her anxiety and despair are shared by many health-care workers who are facing a dramatic surge in covid-19 patients. But some front-line workers, like Doering, also face the emotional toll of treating patients who, despite being severely ill, are reluctant to acknowledge that they have been infected with a virus that President Trump has said will simply disappear.
Doering said she has covid-19 patients who need 100-percent-oxygen breathing assistance and who will also swear they don’t have the illness that has ended the lives of nearly a quarter-million people in the United States since February.

“I think the hardest thing to watch is that people are still looking for something else and a magic answer and they do not want to believe covid is real,” Doering told CNN in an interview Monday.
“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Doering said, adding that some patients prefer to believe that they have pneumonia or other diseases rather than covid-19, despite seeing their positive test results.

Doering’s weekend tweets went viral and prompted reaction from residents, health-care workers and local officials.
“COVID is amplifying the feeling of frustration and helplessness our front-line healthcare workers are experiencing,” Brookings, S.D., City Council member Nick Wendell wrote on Twitter. “We are in the midst of the storm right now. When we see our way through to the other side, the accumulated grief of healthcare workers in our state will be among the debris.”

The United States surpassed 11 million coronavirus cases Sunday, and health experts warn of even bleaker weeks ahead, urging the public to take the pandemic seriously and abide by strict social-distancing rules. They have also urged public officials to implement more restrictions, such as statewide mask mandates, to stem the spread.

Coronavirus cases are increasing rapidly across the country, but North and South Dakota led the nation in new cases and deaths per capita last week, according to Washington Post data.

In North Dakota, where cases have rocketed in the past month, Republican Gov. Doug Burgum has also acknowledged the phenomenon of disbelief among the population. Burgum pleaded with fellow residents late last week to take precautions, as the state’s hospitals are overwhelmed with patients.

“You don’t have to believe in covid, you don’t have to believe in a certain political party or not, you don’t have to believe whether masks work or not. You can just do it because you know that one thing is very real. And that’s that 100 percent of our capacity is now being used,” Burgum said.

‘Covid-hell.’ ‘Humanitarian disaster.’ Experts sound the alarm about U.S. coronavirus outbreak.
South Dakota Gov. Kristi L. Noem (R) has opposed mask mandates and other measures despite the rapid spread in her state.

Cults can kill you.

Literally.

Sorry did you want more?
Think it will do any good? The so called leaders have shown they don't believe what they're saying when it comes to the virus.
We are all guilty of doing things that we know are not the safest or most healthy choices. Dems are immune to that or hypocrisy. Pelosi and Newsome are douches. I have no problem woth them getting shit for not walking the walk. I don’t see how there actions make your arguments any more valid though. Can you explain?

By
Paulina Villegas

I'll answer this way. Both of my fathers parents were said to die of the flu. However my grand father died at 98 and my grandmother died the day we put my grandfather in the ground.
Did they really die of the flu or old age, a broken heart and simply ran out of the will to live? I'd visited my grandmother the day before she died and there simply wasn't that much physically wrong with her but after having shared her life with someone for over seventy some odd years, she simply didn't see the point of continuing on.

I don’t see how there actions make your arguments any more valid though. Can you explain?
Well, it proves they don't believe what they say, does it not? If they believed what they say about the virus, would they not practice the guidelines they set forth?

By
Paulina Villegas

I'll answer this way. Both of my fathers parents were said to die of the flu. However my grand father died at 98 and my grandmother died the day we put my grandfather in the ground.
Did they really die of the flu or old age, a broken heart and simply ran out of the will to live? I'd visited my grandmother the day before she died and there simply wasn't that much physically wrong with her but after having shared her life with someone for over seventy some odd years, she simply didn't see the point of continuing on.
That’s both sad but also beautiful at the same time. Happens very often with older people. Shows the power that the mind has. My condolences. Thanks for sharing that story

I don’t see how there actions make your arguments any more valid though. Can you explain?
Well, it proves they don't believe what they say, does it not? If they believed what they say about the virus, would they not practice the guidelines they set forth?
That would be like saying that everybody who smokes cigarettes drinks alcohol or eats sugar doesn’t believe that those things are bad for them. Would also make that claim?

I just explained a bit of human nature in my previous post. Did you not read that or do you not agree?

That would be like saying that everybody who smokes cigarettes drinks alcohol or eats sugar doesn’t believe that those things are bad for them.
They can't expect people to do things they're not willing to do.
They lose credibility for sure, but that doesn’t change anything about our debate which is about being responsible and not being responsible. Just because some Dems were not responsible doesn’t mean that the guidelines are ineffective

Just because some Dems were not responsible doesn’t mean that the guidelines are ineffective
LOL. These are not just "some dems"., these are the leaders who are setting the guidelines. There were also higher up medical professionals setting at that table with Newsom.

Fu spreads

Dude it’s the whole fucking world not just democrats playing politics. Wake the fuck up

"Playing politics"...Sure. As in "bad guys have guns so good guys need them too". It's a dirty game. NO ONE will ever be president in this environment without firing shots at the the other side and playing dirty. Nobody except those willing to fight dirty will win. However, having to make a choice between one dirty player who lowers taxes, ends wars, and stands up to the globalists who want to own us and run against him....I'll take Player #1 EVERY TIME.

One real big difference between voting for Trump and voting for any of the other assholes of the past 30 years is people voted for a human being when they voted for Trump. An individual with his own ideas. A flawed individual like all of us, but still an individual. The alternative is voting for an organization. The United States of America is for the rights and the prosperity of the individual and we can't have that with people who want to assimilate everyone and everything into a global collective. THAT'S THE MAIN FUCKING PROBLEM. Globalists have an international understanding just like the mafia families had their "understandings". They are basically VERY big, VERY organized criminals who dwarf Trump in their global reach and global plans. I DON'T WANT THEM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVER...TO HAVE CONTROL OVER THIS COUNTRY. They have been for over 30 years and have given our country away year after year after year. Trump started to pull us out of that. He may be a loudmouth, arrogant, not very articulate or salesmanly in his approach.... That's unfortunate, but considering the alternative of smooth-talking salespeople and lawyers like Obama, the Clintons, the Bushs and all their henchmen giving us away...I WILL TAKE TRUMP OVER ALL OF THEM. I WILL NOT SELL THIS COUNTRY OUT TO THOSE GLOBALIST SCUM UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Forum List

Back