Dying Senator apologizes to Muslims....Donald Trump

Trump s base is pathetic to think he is going to raise wages and tax the rich ....that is Ridiculous ...He talks the talk but Trump will never walk that walk...OK ...LOL
12-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes-150x150.gif
that is why they call me "Joker"

Trump s base is pathetic to think he is going to raise wages and tax the rich ....that is Ridiculous ...He talks the talk but Trump will never walk that walk...OK ...LOL
12-Full-Metal-Jacket-quotes-150x150.gif
that is why they call me "Joker"

Well, according to Donnie, American's wages are too high.

Between women, Hispanics, and black, Donnie will lose with historic numbers in November. There is just not enough angry white males to save his nasty ars.
You're a broken record and a waste of time to see on the board. You are too stupid to understand beating your tiny chest isn't going to discourage anyone.

Goodbye.

Trumped condemned Bush for Iraq.

He will lose many evangelical votes due to his lacking moral character and he will lose many reliable GOP votes because of his disdain for long time reliable conservative principles.

In the end, he will lose.

**Translation** I'm worried as shit.
You are whistling past the graveyard.

I'm not invested in trump hence the ability to actually watch what's transpiring. The momentum is with him and she's about as interesting as a gnat.

Trumped condemned Bush for Iraq.

He will lose many evangelical votes due to his lacking moral character and he will lose many reliable GOP votes because of his disdain for long time reliable conservative principles.

In the end, he will lose.

**Translation** I'm worried as shit.
You are whistling past the graveyard.

I'm not invested in trump hence the ability to actually watch what's transpiring. The momentum is with him and she's about as interesting as a gnat.
His momentum is not . . . yes, HRC is not all that even mediocre.

Between women, Hispanics, and black, Donnie will lose with historic numbers in November. There is just not enough angry white males to save his nasty ars.
You're a broken record and a waste of time to see on the board. You are too stupid to understand beating your tiny chest isn't going to discourage anyone.

Goodbye.

You are hilarious!:woohoo:

duck-dynasty-on-hannity.jpeg

the company you keep:

“Duck Dynasty” patriarch Phil Robertson is on the “Donald Trump train,” and he’s going to do everything he can to help the presumptive Republican presidential nominee…

“I’ll make a valiant attempt behind the scenes … to sit down with Donald with a Bible in between us,” Robertson said, revealing that he could see himself as Trump’s “spiritual adviser.”:ack-1:

Forum List

Back