Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

How does it personally affect you? You said you don't support breast enhancements but have you or would you try to make it illegal?

People do it to make themselves feel better about themselves. Not really my concern is it?

Do they demand you call them by different pronouns? Do they insist breast enlargements be taught in school? Will you be fired from your job if someone refuses to acknowledge the knockers?

Now what troll?

Do they demand you call them by different pronouns? Do they insist breast enlargements be taught in school? Will you be fired from your job if someone refuses to acknowledge the knockers?

Now what troll?

I've responded without the name calling. If you wish to do the same, great.

I explained it all for you but, since you are a women's feminine product you don't get it, you know one someone might use on a summers eve

I beg to differ.

The sort of product to which you are alluding gets to come into close contact with a woman's uncovered intimate areas—a privilege which surely no woman of any virtue or value would ever grant to Faun.

I've responded without the name calling. If you wish to do the same, great.
You respond with gibberish. If you want an honest adult conversation, stop.

I'll take rudely-expressed truth over polite lies, any day.

Pknopp, it seems, has the opposite preference.

As far as I am concerned, a lie is still a lie, no matter how politely it is told; and truth is still truth, no matter how rudely it is told.

So is eating only kosher foods, not wearing anything made from more than one material, etc.. But Christianity abolished those laws too.

You're dwelling on Jewish laws. The New Covenant abolished those laws. Gentiles were never subjected to Jewish law

I beg to differ.

The sort of product to which you are alluding gets to come into close contact with a woman's uncovered intimate areas—a privilege which surely no woman of any virtue or value would ever grant to Faun.

LOL

Even my kids are laughing at you now. But have solace knowing your desperation is laughed at.

You're dwelling on Jewish laws. The New Covenant abolished those laws. Gentiles were never subjected to Jewish law

I'm pointing out what's in the Old Testament in response to an idiot referencing the Old Testament. Some people really are stupid enough to believe that only certain parts of the Old Testament still matter.

I'm pointing out what's in the Old Testament in response to an idiot referencing the Old Testament. Some people really are stupid enough to believe that only certain parts of the Old Testament still matter.

God's disgust at homosexuals is in both the New and Old, you keep skirting around that

I'll bet you still think eating shellfish is a sin.

You don't have the first clue about Biblical matters

God's disgust at homosexuals is in both the New and Old, you keep skirting around that

I'll bet you still think eating shellfish is a sin.

You don't have the first clue about Biblical matters

Uh, no, Paul's disgust is in the New Testament, not G-d's. Paul was merely refencing Jewish law which forbade homosexuality.

This thing is truly psychotic. Our society has gone into the depths of hell. How can any sane corporation hire something like this and not expect catastrophic results?

The depths of hell huh?
So, we're got some guy who doesn't seem to be hurting anyone, the Bible says "treat thy neighbor as thyself" or something, and you're getting angry about it.

Let's compare this with invading Iraq. Invading Afghanistan. Let's even compare it with what the KKK did....

I mean, you think the depths are hell are when some person does what they want to do without harming other people.

I think the depths of hell are when people start fucking up other people's lives.

I'm not a Christian.... Are you?

The depths of hell huh?
So, we're got some guy who doesn't seem to be hurting anyone, the Bible says "treat thy neighbor as thyself" or something, and you're getting angry about it.

Let's compare this with invading Iraq. Invading Afghanistan. Let's even compare it with what the KKK did....

I mean, you think the depths are hell are when some person does what they want to do without harming other people.

I think the depths of hell are when people start fucking up other people's lives.

I'm not a Christian.... Are you?

What a bunch of gibberish

No he isn't it. What's that have to do with homosexuality being a grave sin?

You're admitting both are?

Nincompoop: "well shit"

Point? I chuckle at those who get upset at those who simply lead the life they were born to live but fully support a serial adulterer.

No he isn't it. What's that have to do with homosexuality being a grave sin?

You're admitting both are?

Nincompoop: "well shit"

LOL

Yeah, a grave sin to Jews. Christians abolished Jewish law under the guise one need only accept Christ as their Lord and savior and then all sin, including homosexuality, is forgiven. Quite convenient, wouldn't you say?

LOL

Yeah, a grave sin to Jews. Christians abolished Jewish law under the guise one need only accept Christ as their Lord and savior and then all sin, including homosexuality, is forgiven. Quite convenient, wouldn't you say?

Jesus fulfilled the prophecy .

Hint hint, it's that Covenant thingy

You're an absolute moron that knows very little Biblical

Just shut up

Jesus fulfilled the prophecy .

Hint hint, it's that Covenant thingy

You're an absolute moron that knows very little Biblical

Just shut up

Nah, I'll keep making fun of hypocrites like you who cherry pick which parts of the Old Testament you think still apply.

Nah, I'll keep making fun of hypocrites like you who cherry pick which parts of the Old Testament you think still apply.

You've totally missed or avoided everything I've said

AGAIN..... homosexuality is condemned in both the Old and New Testaments

You can't possibly be this stupid. You fancy yourself as a Biblical scholar...is homosexuality condemned in both?

Yes or no will suffice.

Forum List

Back