Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

So you see no issue with people trying to play God, and change their sex, which isn't possible, like God made a mistake?

I don't see them playing God any more than one getting breast implants or a face lift.

I don't see them playing God any more than one getting breast implants or a face lift.
Well get your vision checked because you don't see so well! I also do not think people should get those cosmetic changes either

Oh? What did Jesus say about homosexuality?
You do realize that Jesus is God correct? So anything said about homosexuality in the Bible is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. More specifically because of that, any scripture having to do with homosexuality is Jesus

Jesus would agree with the Father's Word... it's an abomination unto the Lord

That crap you tried is older than than the Internet

I didn't realize you spoke for Jesus.

But in other words, he never once said anything about it.

You're foundering....as usual

Dope atheists should really not try to school a Christian.

Now sit

LOL

I'm not an atheist, dolt. Your imagination doesn't work like you think it does. And unlike you, I don't speak for others. According to the New Testament, Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.

LOL

I'm not an atheist, dolt. Your imagination doesn't work like you think it does. And unlike you, I don't speak for others. According to the New Testament, Jesus never said anything about homosexuality.

The Bible does, Old and New... Choke on that you ridiculous fraud

You do realize that Jesus is God correct? So anything said about homosexuality in the Bible is God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. More specifically because of that, any scripture having to do with homosexuality is Jesus

Umm, Jesus made excuses for his disciples breaking the Sabbath. So no, he didn't support all of G-d's commandments.

Forum List

Back