Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb

You're on another thread right now arguing people aren't born gay, straight, or anything else; that it's a choice. Exactly what the Christian right has said for decades. You're one of those "conversion therapy" bigots.

You're on another thread right now arguing people aren't born gay, straight, or anything else; that it's a choice. Exactly what the Christian right has said for decades. You're one of those "conversion therapy" bigots.

One who lies has no standing to call out my quoting of scripture. But continue stomping your feet because you don't have a defense for your positions.

One who lies has no standing to call out my quoting of scripture. But continue stomping your feet because you don't have a defense for your positions.

We're talking about your position; that people aren't born gay or straight. It's directly out of the Christian right's playbook, along with "conversion therapy" and "pray the gay away" (which I'm sure you also endorse). Bigot.

That might be true. I wonder if there is something to that. The difference is involving another not an adult.

You made a point, right? One can’t help the way they are born, right? No matter if it’s an immutable trait or not, you just can’t hold someone accountable when YOU GUESS THEY WERE BORN THAT WAY!

The sky’s the limit to normalizing bizarre behavior to the left, right?

I mean, after all, can’t wife beaters claim they’re brains are wired differently, and instead of hating them, feel pity?

You made a point, right? One can’t help the way they are born, right? No matter if it’s an immutable trait or not, you just can’t hold someone accountable when YOU GUESS THEY WERE BORN THAT WAY!

I never said that. Not once.

The sky’s the limit to normalizing bizarre behavior to the left, right?

I mean, after all, can’t wife beaters claim they’re brains are wired differently, and instead of hating them, feel pity?

Yes, maybe. The difference is harming another.

I never said that. Not once.

Yes, maybe. The difference is harming another.

Well that is the philosophy of the left after all. Born that way, without any real proof is what matters. If you can draw enough attention to yourself, then others that crave that attention will do the same. Even to the extent they perform self harm. Right?

Thats only kind of hurting others. No finger pointing by the castrated! Dammit! No one forced you to!

Cultists crack me up.

We're talking about your position; that people aren't born gay or straight. It's directly out of the Christian right's playbook, along with "conversion therapy" and "pray the gay away" (which I'm sure you also endorse). Bigot.

Why "conversion therapy" wasn't OK 30 or 40 years ago, but it's OK today?

Todays version “born from the surgeons scalpel”.

Josef Mengele would be so proud to know a cult worships at his alter today!

I've never mentioned children. You are the one zoned in on the children.

You’re tranny friend Dylan Mulvaney, you know the subject of this thread, runs around acting like a 6 year old. Who do you think he’s trying to influence?

Josef is proud you defend this cult.

You’re tranny friend Dylan Mulvaney, you know the subject of this thread, runs around acting like a 6 year old. Who do you think he’s trying to influence?

Josef is proud you defend this cult.

I can't say that I know him.

Poor Dylan - because of Democrats he now believes he can get pregnant.

...and Bud Light is losing their ass for / over this dude ...

:auiqs.jpg:

He said they were born that way. Quit spinning the scripture.

I covered that if you care to read. It has nothing to do with people being different we are all different some are mentally ill.
He is speaking figuratively of those who have set aside their sexual desire and right to be married in order to serve the Lord with a more single-minded devotion.

Forum List

Back