Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

Well, good morning again…

I see you’re more angry than normal this…

I thought I’d add the …s for you on some incomplete sentences to make you feeble attempt at scoring points…

Hope you have a nice…

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

How bizarre you read that and sensed anger. You amuse me, you don't anger me.

Because they are trying to indoctrinate children into believing it is just fine, and not mental illness.

Is it?

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs,

Matthew 19:12.

Was Jesus mentally ill when he noted that not all people are born the same?

It's always amusing when bigoted DemoKKKrats, who despise Christianity and Christians, try to use scripture to make a point. It's ALWAYS an epic fail.

As Shakespeare noted, in The Merchant of Venice

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

As Shakespeare noted, in The Merchant of Venice

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”

You quote Shakespeare and I quote Jesus.

Is it?

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs,

Matthew 19:12.

Was Jesus mentally ill when he noted that not all people are born the same?
Wow a complete misunderstanding of the text much? Eunuchs who mad ethemselves that way were simply those who lacked sexual desires, or sexual desires incompatible with marriage so they were celibate, Jesus adds a third kind of eunuch, those who have made themselves so for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Given the broader sense in which Jesus is using the word, He does not mean literal castration. Rather, He is speaking figuratively of those who have set aside their sexual desire and right to be married in order to serve the Lord with a more single-minded devotion.

Wow a complete misunderstanding of the text much? Eunuchs who mad ethemselves that way were simply those who lacked sexual desires, or sexual desires incompatible with marriage so they were celibate, Jesus adds a third kind of eunuch, those who have made themselves so for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. Given the broader sense in which Jesus is using the word, He does not mean literal castration. Rather, He is speaking figuratively of those who have set aside their sexual desire and right to be married in order to serve the Lord with a more single-minded devotion.

He said they were born that way. Quit spinning the scripture.

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb

Forum List

Back