Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

I covered that if you care to read. It has nothing to do with people being different we are all different some are mentally ill.
He is speaking figuratively of those who have set aside their sexual desire and right to be married in order to serve the Lord with a more single-minded devotion.

You don't set aside something to do with how you were born. They were born with no desire for women. There was no choice.

You don't set aside something to do with how you were born. They were born with no desire for women. There was no choice.
They were born with a desire to serve the Lord setting aside sexual desire, or any that would get in the way. it doesn't even mean they were castrated they had a higher purpose

They were born with a desire to serve the Lord setting aside sexual desire, or any that would get in the way. it doesn't even mean they were castrated they had a higher purpose

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

The scripture covers that. Yes there are some that make the decision on their own but Jesus notes three reasons. Being born that way. Being made that way. Choosing it to serve God.

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother’s womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

The scripture covers that. Yes there are some that make the decision on their own but Jesus notes three reasons. Being born that way. Being made that way. Choosing it to serve God.

Jesus expands on the concept of a eunuch here, describing some men as being born eunuchs, meaning those who naturally lack sexual desire or the ability to have sex. This would seem to include those who are born with physical complications, as well as those with sexual desires incompatible with marriage.

Jesus expands on the concept of a eunuch here, describing some men as being born eunuchs, meaning those who naturally lack sexual desire or the ability to have sex. This would seem to include those who are born with physical complications, as well as those with sexual desires incompatible with marriage.

Hence, despite what so many want to claim and believe, not everyone is born the same.

Hence, despite what so many want to claim and believe, not everyone is born the same.
And? Are you stating this makes transsexualism ok, do you suppose Jesus saw people cutting off their genitalia pretending to be something other than what they were

And? Are you stating this makes transsexualism ok, do you suppose Jesus saw people cutting off their genitalia pretending to be something other than what they were

We seem to have no problem with women cutting open their chests making them something they are not.

For the record I am against it but they are not saying they are a different sex, it also is nothing but cosmetic!

No, but they are claiming they are something they were not.

People have for quite awhile now had surgeries to change the way they are to what they would prefer to be.

No, but they are claiming they are something they were not.

People have for quite awhile now had surgeries to change the way they are to what they would prefer to be.
No, it is cosmetic enhancement not change of sex! Yes people try to keep looking younger all the time, usually it winds up as an obsession, and it's horrible, but they are not saying they are a different sex and that is different. Courtney Cox looks Gosh awful

No, it is cosmetic enhancement not change of sex! Yes people try to keep looking younger all the time, usually it winds up as an obsession, and it's horrible, but they are not saying they are a different sex and that is different. Courtney Cox looks Gosh awful

How does it personally affect you? You said you don't support breast enhancements but have you or would you try to make it illegal?

People do it to make themselves feel better about themselves. Not really my concern is it?

How does it personally affect you? You said you don't support breast enhancements but have you or would you try to make it illegal?

People do it to make themselves feel better about themselves. Not really my concern is it?
Well, as a non believer, I am sure it isn't your concern, as a beleiver I care enough about them to WHEN ASKED or debating the issue from my viewpoint to tell them God created them top be who they are without having cosmetic surgery to pretend to be something they aren't

Forum List

Back