Dylan Mulvaney now wants to get pregnant

At this point, all I can wonder is which posters want to help by trying to impregnate him?

I think I have a pretty good idea as to which.

You've totally missed or avoided everything I've said

AGAIN..... homosexuality is condemned in both the Old and New Testaments

You can't possibly be this stupid. You fancy yourself as a Biblical scholar...is homosexuality condemned in both?

Yes or no will suffice.

Adultery is mentioned 52 times in the Bible.

Point? I chuckle at those who get upset at those who simply lead the life they were born to live but fully support a serial adulterer.

So let people live the life they were born to live? By your measure then, A serial adulterer my have been born that way?

See the problem with you’re argument yet?

I doubt it. I honest do.

So let people live the life they were born to live? By your measure then, A serial adulterer my have been born that way?

See the problem with you’re argument yet?

I doubt it. I honest do.

I have covered this already today.

You understand my point.

What point? Sin is sin, homosexuality, adultery, killing etc etc

You're weakly trying to defend homosexuality. It's a sin... correct?

This will be fun as Nincompoop tries to escape his tangled web

Is it a sin ? Yes or no you dizzy dumbass?

You can't have it both ways

Both ways? I don't trust adulterers not because it's a sin or not, as I said, that aspect is between that person and God, not that person and me. I don't trust adulterers because I believe anyone that would cheat on the person that is supposed to be the most important person to them, they will cheat anyone.

Both ways? I don't trust adulterers not because it's a sin or not, as I said, that aspect is between that person and God, not that person and me. I don't trust adulterers because I believe anyone that would cheat on the person that is supposed to be the most important person to them, they will cheat anyone.

Who did you vote for for President in 1992? 1996?

Forum List

Back