Dylan Mulvaney Wants it to be Illegal to Call Him a Man

Most people who are engaged to be married don't spend their Friday nights talking about a transsexual person whom they've never met.
Correct. We prefer to talk about (and laugh at) lunatics who pretend to be something they aren't for attention.

Well ... I happen to agree with Mulvaney. He's far from a man. But he's also not a woman (or girl, as he likes to portray). He'd make an awesome hacky sack though.

If you want to pretend you're a girl, great. But I don't understand these million-dollar endorsement deals to pretend he's a caricature of women, which means airheaded and stupid. And apparently, anorexic.

Just stop, already

I have to put up with you religious freaks pretending there is an invisible cast of characters interacting with humans.

If you want to pretend you're a girl, great. But I don't understand these million-dollar endorsement deals to pretend he's a caricature of women, which means airheaded and stupid. And apparently, anorexic.

Just stop, already

Regardless, he'd still make an awesome hackey sack. :laughing0301:

Just stop, already
Money talks, as Bud Light recently found out. I refuse to support any company that is openly LGBTQXYZ+Pedo.

Especially if you don't know the phone number

If I come across anyone looking to stir up drama, I just avoid them. I won't call them "sir" or "madam" or call them at all.

The only way to win this game is to not play.

Your mental illness has not gotten you anything but ridicule.

And that makes me smile.

You're thinking about him. He's not thinking about you. Advantage Dylan.
Don't liberals advocate for believing the science? Unless it's transgender people?

I don't think of him (and I'm glad you referred to him properly), I feel sorry for all the females that lost out on opportunities, sponsorships and future success with Anheuser Busch because a man, believing to be female, was selected instead.

Thread was derailed from the beginning. Cleaned, infractions handed out. Discuss the topic.

He was shown at a press conference with his superintendent with his parents and a little sister.
I asked because two of my closest friends are both only children and though they grew up with entirely different sets of circumstances they both tend to see the world only as it affects them oftentimes without much consideration for the feelings of others or their perspectives.

This particular situation is extremely troubling if it gains a foothold, because as far as I am concerned, it is no different than someone else trying to force me to say something that indicates I am an adherent of a particular religion or faith. While everyone is perfectly free to believe and worship as they see fit, I don't appreciate others trying to force me to verbalize what THEY believe to be true. They're not content to agree to disagree for some reason that I cannot fathom, they are compelled to try to force others not just to see things their way but to attest to the same.

Whether trans-gender people are suffering from a form of mental illness or not is best left to the professionals to determine (sometimes, maybe not though) however people who have a need to try to force others to say what they want them to say or not say what is truthful actually kind of scare me. I've seen some of them willing to come to blows because someone would not buy into their narrative.

I considered their perspective once when an anonymous poster online took the time to explain why it was important for them to have their birth certificates altered. I was adamantly against ANY legislature that would allow this for the same reason I was against former California Governor Grey Davis running on a platform which would grant California illegal aliens (that's what they were called them) a driver's license. It's not because of any animus towards either one of these groups but simply because these documents are called "vital records" for a reason. They are authentication documents, used to "prove" the identity of the person to whom they were issued, particularly your birth certificate. Your drivers license, if based on your birth certificate proves who you are at a specific point in time and to alter a birth certificate under any other set of circumstances would constitute fraud.

I am generally a polite person who will not go out of my way to make another person feel uncomfortable or bad, but expecting me to pretend something is black when it's white isn't going to sit well with me.

I asked because two of my closest friends are both only children and though they grew up with entirely different sets of circumstances they both tend to see the world only as it affects them oftentimes without much consideration for the feelings of others or their perspectives.

This particular situation is extremely troubling if it gains a foothold, because as far as I am concerned, it is no different than someone else trying to force me to say something that indicates I am an adherent of a particular religion or faith. While everyone is perfectly free to believe and worship as they see fit, I don't appreciate others trying to force me to verbalize what THEY believe to be true. They're not content to agree to disagree for some reason that I cannot fathom, they are compelled to try to force others not just to see things their way but to attest to the same.

Whether trans-gender people are suffering from a form of mental illness or not is best left to the professionals to determine (sometimes, maybe not though) however people who have a need to try to force others to say what they want them to say or not say what is truthful actually kind of scare me. I've seen some of them willing to come to blows because someone would not buy into their narrative.

I considered their perspective once when an anonymous poster online took the time to explain why it was important for them to have their birth certificates altered. I was adamantly against ANY legislature that would allow this for the same reason I was against former California Governor Grey Davis running on a platform which would grant California illegal aliens (that's what they were called them) a driver's license. It's not because of any animus towards either one of these groups but simply because these documents are called "vital records" for a reason. They are authentication documents, used to "prove" the identity of the person to whom they were issued, particularly your birth certificate. Your drivers license, if based on your birth certificate proves who you are at a specific point in time and to alter a birth certificate under any other set of circumstances would constitute fraud.

I am generally a polite person who will not go out of my way to make another person feel uncomfortable or bad, but expecting me to pretend something is black when it's white isn't going to sit well with me.

You're pretty conservative for a liberal. :laughing0301:

You're pretty conservative for a liberal. :laughing0301:

Honestly I didn't even know that they were a liberal. Technically I'm a libertarian myself, but I keep forgetting myself as the only difference between me and republicans is I say you be you as long as you aren't hurting anybody or trying to take away my rights and I want less government involvement.

Agreed. It is essentially a "forced confession"--it is religious in nature. Live how you want. This (well, used to be) America. But do not expect me to necessarily enter into your lifestyle/fantasy/delusion.

Forum List

Back