Dylann's Black Friend Speaks Out(video)

After watching the video in the OP, do you believe the crime was against race or a church?

• Race, no matter what Dylann's friends said.

• I used to think race, but now I don't know.

• Looks like a kneejerk attack against a church instead

• Looks like a long premeditation on an attack against a church.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Maybe he identified more with being black, so he decided to start killing other black people.

Maybe your first name is Mongo which explains why you post stupid shit
But this post wasn't stupid?

I think the problem was the killer was UGLY and probably wasn't getting any pussy so he snapped LOL

No because going years and years without busting a NUT can make you EXPLODE
I'm sure you would know about that. :lol:

Nope, had a woman sitting on my face last weekend
How long did it take you to blow her up? :lol:

I think the problem was the killer was UGLY and probably wasn't getting any pussy so he snapped LOL

No dickhead she was real, I paid for her off craigslist

Not surprising you would have to pay for it. So, a hooker sat on your face and you're bragging about it? You must be a real winner.

Not surprising you would have to pay for it. So, a hooker sat on your face and you're bragging about it? You must be a real winner.

No she was a college student who is in grad school and was looking for a older handsome guy to make out with twice a month

He was a guy hooked onto crazy white supremist shit, and finally he cracked and went on a killing spree. Whether he is a racist or just mentally disturbed to the point he can rationalize a shoot-'em-up on churchgoers, is up to the court to decide.

No she was a college student who is in grad school and was looking for a older handsome guy to make out with twice a month
Please, no more information. :puke:

Please, no more information. :puke:

Don't me MAD LOL

No, he was not and is not a racist. He just wanted to kill Christians, the color didn't really matter to him, but I bet the fact that they were Southern Baptists did!

Maybe he identified more with being black, so he decided to start killing other black people.

We keep telling you Caitlyn Jenner isn't a woman

"He was not a racist"

I would bet my last dollar that sorry piece of shit n*gga has a white mother and a white girlfriend...another delusional n*gga that can't get it through they dam head,....white people just ain't into us.

Yeah, this is a hate crime but the black man who slaughtered the family in D.C. last month isn't?

First off, lets pull a Zimmerman moment here....the black guy in DC has yet to have a trial and proven guilty.....or as you people put it with Zimmerman....lets get the facts out first before we start making calls for n*gga balls....on the other hand, this white piece of shit, is not only caught on tape, but has said HE DID IT!! Now crawl back under you dixie flag and choke on it!!

"He was not a racist"

I would bet my last dollar that sorry piece of shit n*gga has a white mother and a white girlfriend...another delusional n*gga that can't get it through they dam head,....white people just ain't into us.

There is no "us" for you, racist. YOU are one failure of an individual, nothing more.

"He was not a racist"

There is no "us" for you, racist. YOU are one failure of an individual, nothing more.

American Stalker...get a life

Racist...get a conscience.

If a friend or family member says an occasional off the wall thing...I can see ignoring it.
Repeated threats of killing other people should be reported to someone...anyone.
Its not like this has never happened before.
Why didn't someone say something.
People like this Roof guy don't limit their hate...he just needed victims.

Yeah, this is a hate crime but the black man who slaughtered the family in D.C. last month isn't?

First off, lets pull a Zimmerman moment here....the black guy in DC has yet to have a trial and proven guilty.....or as you people put it with Zimmerman....lets get the facts out first before we start making calls for n*gga balls....on the other hand, this white piece of shit, is not only caught on tape, but has said HE DID IT!! Now crawl back under you dixie flag and choke on it!!
How did his DNA get on the half eaten pizza he ordered after he murdered the family then, racist?

Forum List

Back