Dylann's Black Friend Speaks Out(video)

After watching the video in the OP, do you believe the crime was against race or a church?

• Race, no matter what Dylann's friends said.

• I used to think race, but now I don't know.

• Looks like a kneejerk attack against a church instead

• Looks like a long premeditation on an attack against a church.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well most white supremacists and racists don't normally hang around with blacks.

Untrue.

in the South it is a requirement that every white supremacist have one black friend. He needs it for credibility amongst his non-racist friends and family.

(In the North white people and black people don't hang out at all anyway)

I just lol'ed so hard I blew my drink I'll over the place. WTF??? And this guy storm suppose to be a hard core nationalist??? hahaha

Something tells me

What is this "something", exactly?

that he was a liberal that wanted to paint all whites that speak the truth as evil.

Right.

He killed 9 people just too make white supremacists like yourself look bad.

Got it.

You know I would say I don't care because the deed is done 9 people are dead and a community is in mourning. But to have his Fuckwits friend being black (I'm not saying the Fuckers name he lost that right when he went in that holy place and killed innocent people) does give the whole he was a racist theory a few holes

Roof also didn't do anything to lead the church members to believe he was racist, either, until he started killing them.

If you're going to start a race war, you usually don't share this information with people outside of your race. DERP.

Friend of Accused SC Shooter Claims He Wanted to Start a Race War - ABC News

Most white supremacist heteros wouldn't be caught dead with a muscling black dude in a banana hammock pumping iron on their t-shirt, and spending regular sleepovers with their dainty-looking black guy pal.

Like I said, your narrative "Dylann Roof isn't gay and his race war intentions were from bigotry!" has more holes than swiss cheese.

Did you ever consider putting a door on the closet you're in, missy?

You know I would say I don't care because the deed is done 9 people are dead and a community is in mourning. But to have his Fuckwits friend being black (I'm not saying the Fuckers name he lost that right when he went in that holy place and killed innocent people) does give the whole he was a racist theory a few holes
Roof also didn't do anything to lead the church members to believe he was racist, either, until he started killing them.
If you're going to start a race war, you usually don't share this information with people outside of your race. DERP.

Friend of Accused SC Shooter Claims He Wanted to Start a Race War - ABC News
Sometimes you do though... Ferguson Missouri D. Roof Starting Race War Related US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1. I don't have time to read 2. your article, but 3. did that person in question kill 9 people?

1. I'll bet not, since it is TERRIBLE combined with D. Roof's manifesto wanting a race war.

2. It's not "my article". It was aired on MSNBC.

3. The person in question, which you already know is a democratic state senator from Missouri was promoting a race war. In war, many more than 9 people usually die..

Your link took me to a thread on this site.

Forum List

Back