Dylann's Black Friend Speaks Out(video)

After watching the video in the OP, do you believe the crime was against race or a church?

• Race, no matter what Dylann's friends said.

• I used to think race, but now I don't know.

• Looks like a kneejerk attack against a church instead

• Looks like a long premeditation on an attack against a church.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I notice you went from saying he is "almost certainly gay" to merely suspecting he is gay.

Your supposition is still ridiculous.

Yet as of this post, 63% of the respondants to the poll seem to agree. Besides, 63% of 11 votes isn't much. lol

Having a black guy pal whose house you sleep over at regularly when you are accused of being a rabid racist is sort of a rain cloud on that parade, wouldn't you say?

Not really. He hates blacks in general. That is not to say he doesn't like some specific individuals.

And the fact that 63% of teh respondents on a poll on USMB believe something really isn't evidence. It is even less than your claims about his haircut or watch.

I notice you went from saying he is "almost certainly gay" to merely suspecting he is gay.

Your supposition is still ridiculous.

Yet as of this post, 63% of the respondants to the poll seem to agree..

Having a black guy pal whose house you sleep over at regularly when you are accused of being a rabid racist is sort of a rain cloud on that parade, wouldn't you say?

So you were just lying about the gay thing.

Again.

If you think he isn't gay after looking at his body-waxed, effete, right wrist upside-down wearing, dainty wristwatch, Dorothy Hamill haircut wearing, big black guy gym shirt wearing, nipple ringed, floral tattooed right wrist beaded bracelet wearing daddy havin' social media photos, make your case. But the evidence speaks for itself on its face.

Everyone knows you were touching yourself when you typed that.

Again.

He's gay. That's why the story is going to be buried. His race-war motivations might match up too closely to this democratic state senator's wishes for a race war: Ferguson Missouri D. Roof Starting Race War Related US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You WANT him to be gay. You have already admitted that you have no real evidence to show that he is actually gay.

Again.

He's gay. That's why the story is going to be buried. His race-war motivations might match up too closely to this democratic state senator's wishes for a race war: Ferguson Missouri D. Roof Starting Race War Related US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What a crock of shit! Still going with the whole Gold's Gym and watch poppycock? Your imagination isn't evidence of anything, other then your obsession with bashing gays.

Most white supremacist heteros wouldn't be caught dead with a muscling black dude in a banana hammock pumping iron on their t-shirt, and spending regular sleepovers with their dainty-looking black guy pal.

Like I said, your narrative "Dylann Roof isn't gay and his race war intentions were from bigotry!" has more holes than swiss cheese.

Most white supremacist heteros wouldn't be caught dead with a muscling black dude in a banana hammock pumping iron on their t-shirt, and spending regular sleepovers with their dainty-looking black guy pal.

Like I said, your narrative "Dylann Roof isn't gay and his race war intentions were from bigotry!" has more holes than swiss cheese.

Your narrative is laughable.

The church was simply a target of opportunity but the race pimps will always call incidents like these hate crimes. It's their job.

He said he wanted to start a race war, you idiot.
Yes, and so did democratic state senator Marie Chappelle-Nadali on an MSNBC interview aired last year.. I assume Ms. Nadali has many black friends/associates, just as D. Roof is reported to have. After all, he was wearing an image of a big strapping black man pumping iron on his shirt while he was burning the stars and stripes..

Ferguson Missouri D. Roof Starting Race War Related US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The church was simply a target of opportunity but the race pimps will always call incidents like these hate crimes. It's their job.

Yes, and so did democratic state senator Marie Chappelle-Nadali on an MSNBC interview aired last year..

Ferguson Missouri D. Roof Starting Race War Related US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And so have several posters on USMB. Are they gay too? Or will that depend on their haircut?

Yes, and so did democratic state senator Marie Chappelle-Nadali on an MSNBC interview aired last year..

And so have several posters on USMB. Are they gay too? Or will that depend on their haircut?

Do you know if they were wearing watches?

Yes, and so did democratic state senator Marie Chappelle-Nadali on an MSNBC interview aired last year.. I assume Ms. Nadali has many black friends/associates, just as D. Roof is reported to have. After all, he was wearing an image of a big strapping black man pumping iron on his shirt while he was burning the stars and stripes..

I don't have time to read your article, but did that person in question kill 9 people?

I guess if they wear a Planet Fitness shirt they are straight. Wait, wasn't Planet Fitness the one that let the trans-man change in the women's lockerroom? Uh oh!! It is ALL gyms!

I guess if they wear a Planet Fitness shirt they are straight. Wait, wasn't Planet Fitness the one that let the trans-man change in the women's lockerroom? Uh oh!! It is ALL gyms!

lol

I am posting this right now from the gym as a matter of fact. I am on the bike. lol.

There was a man wearing a yellow Gold's Gym tank top and my first thought was, "I wonder if he knows he's a fag?" lol.

1. I don't have time to read 2. your article, but 3. did that person in question kill 9 people?

1. I'll bet not, since it is TERRIBLE combined with D. Roof's manifesto wanting a race war.

2. It's not "my article". It was aired on MSNBC.

3. The person in question, which you already know is a democratic state senator from Missouri was promoting a race war. In war, many more than 9 people usually die..

Again.

Once again- when Silhouette hears hoofbeats, she is convinced that means there are gay zebra's waving rainbow flags and molesting children.

Most white supremacist heteros wouldn't be caught dead.

Please tell us how many white supremacists you know- and why you are hanging out with them?

Since you want to portray yourself as the authority on white supremacists.

To everyone:

Does any thread make Silhouette's obsession with "GAY" more clear than this thread?

Silhouette will spout any lie in order to attack homosexuals.

This thread is just another in a long series of examples.

Forum List

Back