E J Carroll Already Counting Her Money......But She Won't See A Penny Of It

Status
Not open for further replies.
/——/ My mortality rejects baseless and false accusations. Apparently yours doesn’t.

Baseless and false like Habba's claim that there was a conflict of interest because of the imaginary 'mentor' relationship between the judge in Carroll's trial and Carroll's attorney?

Baseless and false like Habba's claim that there was a conflict of interest because of the imaginary 'mentor' relationship between the judge in Carroll's trial and Carroll's attorney?
/——-/ Stay on topic. Prove Trump admits to raping women.

/——-/ Stay on topic. Prove Trump admits to raping women.

But....but your morality? Those were false and fraudulent accusations immediately related to the E. J. Carroll verdict that were so egregiously false that when faced with the possibility of sanction, Habba backpedaled laughably, insisting she'd never made any such accusation and the issue was 'resolved'.

Wouldn't Habba's false and fraudulent accusations be rejected by your 'morality'?

I mean, if it actually existed.

But....but your morality? Those were false and fraudulent accusations immediately related to the E. J. Carroll verdict that were so egregiously false that when faced with the possibility of sanction, Habba backpedaled laughably, insisting she'd never made any such accusation and the issue was 'resolved'.

Wouldn't Habba's false and fraudulent accusations be rejected by your 'morality'?

I mean, if it actually existed.
/——-/ Don’t change the subject. Prove Trump admits to raping women.

/——/ My mortality rejects baseless and false accusations. Apparently yours doesn’t.
Nah, that's not what you are doing. You are covering for the sexual predator, as always. Because this is what Trump does to the morality of his supporters.

Let's demonstrate:

Admit that he rammed his fingers up a woman's vagina without her consent.

/——-/ Don’t change the subject. Prove Trump admits to raping women.

This is a thread about the E. J. Carroll verdict. Habba called for a mistrial and overturning of that exact verdict due to a prejudicial relationship between the judge and Carroll's counsel......a claim by Habba that was false and fraudulent.

Its immediately relevant to the topic.

You just ignore it because your 'morality' doesn't give the slightest care of 'false and fraudulent' claims. Let alone reject them.

You just told on yourself, Cell.

Trump supporters threats were a big reason she was awarded so much
It came up in the trial
I don't think so. Northwestern University ran a scientifically study on high crimes and discovered that 16% of the people accused of and found guilty of charges in rape cases did not commit the crimes they were accused of.

Do you remember the House Inquiry on Trump, the Senate Inquiry on Trump, the Mueller Report findings, and two Impeachments that went south? I do. The findings in all 5 and several minor cases against Trump found that he was not guilty of the superfluous narratives invented to "get Trump." Nineteen of the Mueller Report lawyers were Democrats, and to their credit, they found no evidence to support the claims made against the Donald. He's been through DOJ hell that he didn't deserve, each time claiming he didn't do it. And they never could validate it. That's why when he says he never met the Carroll woman, it's 100% true, because he never lied when he said he didn't do the things the DNC war room said he did. It's because he didn't do it. Now, the fake women's affairs people are saying "if a woman says she was raped she was raped." That's not true. Well off men have been deceived by greedy paramours since Samson and Delilah, and more often than not, she winds up with his assets by hook or by crook. We now have DNA requirements for rapes. To my knowledge, multiple-years old alleged crime cases are now being overused by women who make false claims. Trump said he never saw the woman before in his life. He has been proven that he tells the truth. The mind-boggling money that gal won are likely due to an unfair operation, and I think the Justice Department made a huge mistake after watching year after year, false charges were laid on President Trump, to bestow a cripling amount of money to anybody who says Trump said boo but they never met him. It's getting ridiculous, and I'm saying the DOJ screwed Donald Trump big time because of the horrific attitude that women never lie. History books are filled with women who lied to achieve a wealth objective they didn't earn and they don't deserve just because they are women making accusations against someone who has large assets. If she had pictures, a police report from back when, and a positive DNA result, fine, but from what I heard these proofs were not given, and the jury was outsmarted by lawyers who pushed other agendas than reliable hospital DNA tests, etc.

Why do you listen to leftist lies by the under-the-table-paid media participants? And why do you rock your soul in the bosoms of greedy trollops who claim they dated someone who earned a fortune and they would like all of his nice money because the love affair went south?
Can't you muster the honesty and integrity to answer the direct question I asked you?

I don't think so. Northwestern University ran a scientifically study on high crimes and discovered that 16% of the people accused of and found guilty of charges in rape cases did not commit the crimes they were accused of.

Do you remember the House Inquiry on Trump, the Senate Inquiry on Trump, the Mueller Report findings, and two Impeachments that went south? I do. The findings in all 5 and several minor cases against Trump found that he was not guilty of the superfluous narratives invented to "get Trump." Nineteen of the Mueller Report lawyers were Democrats, and to their credit, they found no evidence to support the claims made against the Donald. He's been through DOJ hell that he didn't deserve, each time claiming he didn't do it. And they never could validate it. That's why when he says he never met the Carroll woman, it's 100% true, because he never lied when he said he didn't do the things the DNC war room said he did. It's because he didn't do it. Now, the fake women's affairs people are saying "if a woman says she was raped she was raped." That's not true. Well off men have been deceived by greedy paramours since Samson and Delilah, and more often than not, she winds up with his assets by hook or by crook. We now have DNA requirements for rapes. To my knowledge, multiple-years old alleged crime cases are now being overused by women who make false claims. Trump said he never saw the woman before in his life. He has been proven that he tells the truth. The mind-boggling money that gal won are likely due to an unfair operation, and I think the Justice Department made a huge mistake after watching year after year, false charges were laid on President Trump, to bestow a cripling amount of money to anybody who says Trump said boo but they never met him. It's getting ridiculous, and I'm saying the DOJ screwed Donald Trump big time because of the horrific attitude that women never lie. History books are filled with women who lied to achieve a wealth objective they didn't earn and they don't deserve just because they are women making accusations against someone who has large assets. If she had pictures, a police report from back when, and a positive DNA result, fine, but from what I heard these proofs were not given, and the jury was outsmarted by lawyers who pushed other agendas than reliable hospital DNA tests, etc.

There are no DNA 'requirements' for rape accusations. That's pseudo-legal gibberish.

Much like Trump's defense in the Carroll civil trial that awarded Carroll 83.3 million dollars. Or Habba's imaginary claims of a relationship between the judge and Carroll's counsel 30 years ago.

This is a thread about the E. J. Carroll verdict. Habba called for a mistrial and overturning of that exact verdict due to a prejudicial relationship between the judge and Carroll's counsel......a claim by Habba that was false and fraudulent.

Its immediately relevant to the topic.

You just ignore it because your 'morality' doesn't give the slightest care of 'false and fraudulent' claims. Let alone reject them.

You just told on yourself, Cell.
/——/ And I’m responding to this Libtard Moonbats lie.
1706740878889.png

Universities run scientific studies all the time that are rejected out of hand by the extreme rightwing, such as yourself, as being illegitimate propaganda that favor things they don't like or agree with.

What makes this different?
different?
/——/ No incentive for universities to fudge data to give results patrons want to hear to keep the $$$ rolling in. No incentive at all.

In fiscal year 2021 (July 1-June 30), UC San Diego earned $1.54 billion in sponsored research funding, a 6% increase over the previous year. This is the largest number ever for the university and marks the 12th consecutive year the campus has earned more than $1 billion in funding to support its extensive research enterprise.
UC San Diego Breaks Record with $1.54B in Research Funding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back