E. Jean Carroll asks judge to amend lawsuit to seek further damages for what Trump said at CNN town hall

You would think the money she got from the millionaire Democrat donor who paid for her to come forward would have been enough...

E. Jean Carroll has asked a judge to amend her initial defamation case against former President Donald Trump to seek additional punitive damages after he repeated his statements at a CNN town hall.

The request was made in a letter to the judge seeking clarity on the initial lawsuit following the jury verdict earlier this month finding Trump sexually abused Carroll and awarding her $5 million.

Carroll’s attorneys said Trump’s defamatory statements repeated during the town hall earlier this month go directly to the issue of punitive damages, which are intended to punish the person found liable.

Carroll’s initial lawsuit was held up on appeal and relates to statements Trump made in 2019 while he was president. The trial involved a statement Trump made in 2022.

I did not think it was the JUDGE'S job to alter a lawsuit - thought that was her lawyer's job.

I doubt if that will fly, unless trump appeals to change settlement. Then I suppose it could go either way, but I figure that would be a different judge.
It is a seperate case that has not been adjudicated.
It is tough to keep track of all of Trump's criminal and civil cases.
Trumps actions are finally catching up to him. He is screwed.

Clearly you don't know anything about the 1st Amendment.
She won a settlement in front of a corrupt judge and a hand-picked jury.
If he has to, he'll take this pack of lies to the Supreme Court and get it overturned.
She claimed he raped her yet she can't nail down an exact date when it happened.
So it's just her word against his.
The jury said most likely it wasn't rape.
So basically the jury thinks she's a liar.
They literally had to change a state law to make it possible for her to sue him in the first place.

The jury never said, "it most likely wasn't rape" or anything like that. You just made that up.

Immaterial to the point being made... Trump creates his own problems... then tries blaming everyone but himself... four years of that was quite enough.
Funny that you inferred "creation" as this sad episode of terminal TDS was MADE UP FICTION!!!!
A CREATION of deceitful made up BULLSHIT!!!!
It's no surprise that you eat that roadkill pile of mangled reality Mr. Carrion Crow.
:rolleyes:

Funny that you inferred "creation" as this sad episode of terminal TDS was MADE UP FICTION!!!!
A CREATION of deceitful made up BULLSHIT!!!!
It's no surprise that you eat that roadkill pile of mangled reality Mr. Carrion Crow.
Sux having to defend your hero from such a damning evidence-laden and legally untenable position, doesn't it?

Had you been supporting anyone other than a Benedict Arnold or Judas Iscaiot type, such as you are, I would have extended my sympathies for the morass.

But... when you lie down with dogs, yer gonna git fleas... such as those you carry now... and, on reflection, I suppose I can spare a little pity for you-and-yours.

Your Orange Con-Man is promising you all kinds of things that you hunger for, and you're willing to overlook his sociopathic, autocratic nature to get them.

There are a great many of us out there who crave the same things, but for whom your Orange Sociopath is just too high a price to pay.

What's more, and unlike you, those of us outside your circle have the abilty to recognize that price-to-value differential, and realize that the price is too high.

You have my pity, and my condolences, for your profound lack of perception and your loss of faith in our Republic and our People.

Last edited:
Sux having to defend your hero from such a damning evidence-laden and legally untenable position, doesn't it?

Had you been supporting anyone other than a Benedict Arnold or Judas Iscaiot type, such as you are, I would have extended my sympathies for the morass.

But... when you lie down with dogs, yer gonna git fleas... such as those you carry now... and, on reflection, I suppose I can spare a little pity for you-and-yours.
Trump and Brett Kavanagh double teamed Christine Ballsey Ford and E. Jean Caroll by the punch bowl.

Where is the evidence of a sexual assault you claimed happened?

Hint: Go find the trial transcript. Read it. Report back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From today's news bullet-point feed:

"E. Jean Carroll filed for more damages from Donald Trump yesterday.

Hint: Go find the trial transcript. Read it. Report back.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From today's news bullet-point feed:

"E. Jean Carroll filed for more damages from Donald Trump yesterday.

Again where is the physical evidence that a crime of sexual assault happened?

Forum List

Back