E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

What’s happening with Trump right now, Supported by reprobates that have hurt feelings over his words. Like you.
Not really a definition is it? Is it just another sound you MAGA cultists utter to show disapproval? Please define what that utterance is supposed to mean, in your opinion.

I don't know what would get through to you prog cultists.....
I'm just asking for a simple definition. Is that so hard for you? What specifically do you crazies mean when you say that word?

So you don't think the law should be applied equally for everybody? Which laws do you want ignored, and who should they be ignored for?

So you don't think the law should be applied equally for everybody? Which laws do you want ignored, and who should they be ignored for?
The law, and legal institutions shouldn't be used "to damage or delegitimize their opponent."

that's exactly what the Biden administration is doing and you support it. It's anti American.

The law, and legal institutions shouldn't be used "to damage or delegitimize their opponent."

that's exactly what the Biden administration is doing and you support it. It's anti American.
So which laws do you think should be ignored, and for which people?

Hey, dumbass! The decision was made by a jury, and not by the judge, or anyone else. Had the jury’s decision been contrary to the evidence, the judge could have overturned it, but he didn’t.

Once again, you refuse to believe the fox and the truth about your rapist hero, Donald Trump.

Trump openly admits he rapes women. Why do you deny his own words?
Wrong, dingbat. There person who selected the jury determined the verdict, and that was the judge. The jurors had their minds made up before the trial even started.

Why would the judge overturn the jury decision? He hates Trump as much as they do.

Nothing vermin like you have to say about Trump is the truth.

Wrong, dingbat. There person who selected the jury determined the verdict, and that was the judge. The jurors had their minds made up before the trial even started.

Why would the judge overturn the jury decision? He hates Trump as much as they do.

Nothing vermin like you have to say about Trump is the truth.
Lawyers for the defendant and the prosecution chose the jury. Both sides had to agree on each juror, before they were allowed on the jury.

Not our case, not our responsibility to spoonfeed you the information that caused a jury of Trump's peers unanimously to find him liable for forcible sexual assault.
These weren't "Trumps Peers"..... NYC has voted repeatedly overwhelmingly in favor of Dems....These were just that, triggered dems like yourself looking to damage Trump.

Trump doesn't need to prove his evidence, dumbass. The government needs to prove his guilt.
LOL. Seriously? This is the best you can come up with?

Carroll was the plaintiff in these civil cases, and Trump, the defendant. The government was neither.

Too, these were civil cases. As they were not criminal cases, there was no onus on the government to prove anything.

In civil cases, preponderance of evidence is key. Trump could have brought evidence to counter Carroll, which he failed to do.

Last edited:
I didn't say what you are trying to dishonestly imply about my words....I don't know how to make it more clear to you...Lawfare should be outlawed. period.
For what you claim to be outlawed, some laws have to be repealed. Which ones?

I question if she'll ever see more than a minute fraction of that money. The Brown and Goldman families have gotten just a few dollars from OJ Simpson, and the millions the Sandy Hook victim families are supposed to receive from Alex Jones will doubtless never be paid.

Why did she wait 35 years to tell anyone ??
Because she didn’t know Trump would be running for the highest office in the land and Democrats and Never Trumpers ae out to stop that anyway they can.

Forum List

Back