E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

No, just not playing your silly game…You want to make a point? Then make it, like an adult…otherwise fuck off…
For what you want to be outlawed, some laws will have to be repealed. Which laws do you want repealed?

For what you want to be outlawed, some laws will have to be repealed. Which laws do you want repealed?
Says you…what laws do you think have to be repealed….How about you stop making shit up, and going after political opposition, that’d be a start.

Says you…what laws do you think have to be repealed….How about you stop making shit up, and going after political opposition, that’d be a start.
You're the one that said trump shouldn't have to face responsibility for the laws he broke. Which of those laws do you want repealed.

Indictments are not convictions.,,
Correct. Indictments are not convictions, but they are charges he has to face. You're implying he shouldn't have to face those charges in a court of law. Which of those laws do you want repealed so he doesn't have to face them?

But she didn’t prove anything. Do you understand the verdict? And how they got there?
You don't. Don't pretend to lecture others.

She convinced a jury. The Trump defense team put up no defense. Because they didn't have one.

She corroborated her claims with testimony and the words and behaviors of the sexual predator.

He had no defens3.

There was nothing special or out of the ordinary. You just have a hard time accepting that, because it was the orange slob who lost the case.

• Confronting the prospect of being sanctioned over her unfounded suggestion that Judge Kaplan had served as a mentor at a New York law firm to Carroll’s lawyer and that the relationship had been unfair to Trump in the defamation trials, Habba wrote a letter to Judge Kaplan Tuesday declaring that the “issue has seemingly been resolved,” Reuters reported.
  • Still stinging from the jury’s verdict on Friday in the second defamation trial that awarded Carroll $83.3 million in damages from Trump, Habba seized on a New York Post article that alleged Judge Kaplan had played a “mentor” role for Roberta Kaplan (no relation), when the two both worked at the same New York law firm in the early 1990s.
  • In a Monday court filing, Habba wrote to the judge that "the underlying defamation case tried last year, and the damages trial completed last week, were both litigations in which there were many clashes between Your Honor and defense counsel. We believe, and will argue on appeal, that the Court was overtly hostile towards defense counsel and President Trump, and displayed preferential treatment towards Plaintiff's counsel."
  • That prompted Carroll’s lawyer to respond to the allegation on Tuesday in her own letter to the judge. "I remember no direct interaction from that time period with Your Honor at all. This is hardly surprising since at that time, I was a very junior associate at a large New York law firm and Your Honor was one of the leaders of the Paul, Weiss litigation department," she wrote. Kaplan also told the judge that Carroll’s lawyers “reserve all rights, including but not limited to the right to seek sanctions" over Habba’s baseless motion.
  • Having read Kaplan’s letter, Habba then wrote the judge once again, saying that her filing had been misinterpreted. “The point of my January 29 letter was to verify whether the information in the New York Post article is accurate. Since Ms. Kaplan has now denied that there was ever any mentor-mentee relationship between herself and Your Honor, the issue has seemingly been resolved.”

You don't. Don't pretend to lecture others.

She convinced a jury. The Trump defense team put up no defense. Because they didn't have one.

She corroborated her claims with testimony and the words and behaviors of the sexual predator.

He had no defens3.

There was nothing special or out of the ordinary. You just have a hard time accepting that, because it was the orange slob who lost the case.

That’s not evidence of a rape lol

She convinced a jury? Based on what? I’ve still yet to see ANY evidence that he touched her. What, a stacked jury and a compromised judge?

I’m not lecturing you, that’s not my place, I am, however, disagreeing with you and asking you to provide a link to any evidence in this case, which you haven’t done because there is none.

That’s not evidence of a rape lol

She convinced a jury? Based on what? I’ve still yet to see ANY evidence that he touched her. What, a stacked jury and a compromised judge?

I’m not lecturing you, that’s not my place, I am, however, disagreeing with you and asking you to provide a link to any evidence in this case, which you haven’t done because there is none.
You should be talking to the judge and jury instead of whining like a little bitch on a discussion board.

83.3 million. 65 million in punative damages. Trump needs to learn how to shut his fat mouth.

A little too late. She can sue him again for what he said AFTER the case started. Just like she's sueing him again in state court for defaming her a second time in a rally after the state verdict for $5 million.

Its also a bad portent for Trump's future cases, as it demonstrates that in court or on the stand, Trump is so profoundly unlikable and so utterly lacks credibility that Carroll was awarded quadruple what she asked for.

The snorting, whining, and tantrums don't endear him to anyone who actually matters to this legal outcome.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see him holding a sign on the streetcorner that says "Will lie for food"

j6nencg7rwec1.jpeg

Forum List

Back