E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Because she didn’t know Trump would be running for the highest office in the land and Democrats and Never Trumpers ae out to stop that anyway they can.
With very good reason. We don't need an autocratic sexual predator felon to try to overthrow the election. Again.

How about we outlaw your feigned ignorance? That’d be a start…

Ok, that was a pretty good example of trying to dodge a question. Now, how about answering it, if you aren't a coward?

He did take documents he wasn't enitled to
He did conspire to rig the vote in Georgia
He did incite riot on January 6
He did pay Stormy Daniels and tried to hide the payments
He did sexually assault E. Jeane Carolle
He did defraud his lenders by falsely appraising his properties.
Everyone of those claims is utter bullshit.

With very good reason. We don't need an autocratic sexual predator felon to try to overthrow the election. Again.
The election should be totally fair and honest and If the American people have no problem with your “autocratic sexual predator felon” occupying the Oval Office once again, Trump will likely be re-elected.

The current occupant, Middle Class Joe, will find himself without the influence he once sold to gain considerable wealth and property.

The election should be totally fair and honest
It is. But still our forbears knew some peole should be disqualified.

Like insurrectionists.

As for the rest: putting the fat orange felon in jail doesn't keep anyone from voting fo him. Maybe he should have thought about the consequences BEFORE going on a crime spree.

It was forcible sexual assault.
With no evidence, no contemporary reports, no recollection of the year it happened, let alone the date. This is a perfect example of why there were statute of limitations laws in the first place. How could anyone defend themselves from such an amorphous complaint?

With no evidence, no contemporary reports, no recollection of the year it happened, let alone the date. This is a perfect example of why there were statute of limitations laws in the first place. How could anyone defend themselves from such an amorphous complaint?
This is just the bleating of someone who knows nothing about the case. It's just Reflexive whining and genuflection for the orange god.

You just don't understand how any of this works. And you don't want to understand.

She apparently proved it. And trump did defame her. You saw everything you that happened yet you ask people to show your ass proof. I did o to shut you up because of I'm tired of you aholes always asking everybody to show you mfs evidence. You rags have spent the last 3 years telling us how an election was stolen and not one damn one of you wack jobs has produced eviidence the first.

Trump defamed this woman after he raped her. She prooved it in court.. And that's just the way it is. Acccept it and be glad you weren't sitting in trumps place waiting for him to help you.

But she didn’t prove anything. Do you understand the verdict? And how they got there? Preponderance of evidence, which means “is it more likely than not that he did it”.

The only evidence provided was simply things like the access Hollywood recording, which was locker room talk, and in no way proved he raped her, but they said “well, if he said that, then it’s likely he raped her”.

That is not evidence, because she had no evidence. In this case, the jury didn’t even have to be certain a crime was committed, they just had to think “is it more likely than not”, which is an extremely thin burden of proof, and can be equated to assumption, or “going off your gut”.

I did o to shut you up because of I'm tired of you aholes always asking everybody to show you mfs evidence

Yeah, because up to this point, you haven’t provided any, she hasn’t provided any. The only “evidence” is “she told some friends”…that’s it, and that is not “proof” of anything.

Trump defamed this woman after he raped her.

No, he didn’t, and she never proved rape.

Acccept it and be glad you weren't sitting in trumps place waiting for him to help you.

I’m not waiting on him for anything.

You rags have spent the last 3 years telling us how an election was stolen and not one damn one of you wack jobs has produced eviidence the first.

Have I ever said the election was stolen. I’ve been absent from that discussion.

Also, don’t call me a whack job…apparently that’s grounds for an 83M dollar lawsuit against you…

You've been shown facts.. Stop asking.

The only facts that have been presented are thin and biased. Just because “I said so” isn’t a fact. I want to see real evidence of a rape, and calling someone names in the face of an accusation you can’t prove is not defamation.

Look, I get it, your seething hatred of trump will never dissuade you from your train of thought. I disagree with you, you disagree with me, life goes on.

Not our case, not our responsibility to spoonfeed you the information that caused a jury of Trump's peers unanimously to find him liable for forcible sexual assault.

I already know how they arrived at that conclusion, and it’s a bs verdict based on the lowest burden of proof required, without any evidence that he touched her.

You haven’t spooned me anything because you have no more information than I do, I know, I’ve asked and all I got back was insult and deflection.

Nobody can provide evidence of a rape because none was given, if there had been, in these multiple pages of posts, someone would have provided it. And for that reason, she ended up hurting herself.

I remember women I had sex with 30 years ago... Even the causal relationships.

I'm not sure why he'd "forget".

Of course, Trump didn't even try, didn't bother to show up at the first trial. He did himself no favors, really.

It is. But still our forbears knew some peole should be disqualified.

Like insurrectionists.

As for the rest: putting the fat orange felon in jail doesn't keep anyone from voting fo him. Maybe he should have thought about the consequences BEFORE going on a crime spree.
Trump was no insurrectionist. There was no insurrection. There was a riot that got out of control in some areas of the Capitol Building.

Forum List

Back