E Jean Carroll verdict is in.

Never gonna happen in your lifetime vindictive bitch…

Fw81bPgg.jpg

:itsok:

That’s not evidence of a rape lol

She convinced a jury? Based on what? I’ve still yet to see ANY evidence that he touched her. What, a stacked jury and a compromised judge?

I’m not lecturing you, that’s not my place, I am, however, disagreeing with you and asking you to provide a link to any evidence in this case, which you haven’t done because there is none.

:itsok:

Not even close…

donny just sold his lamborgini ...

OH! & his long time CFO & trusted lackey, allen weisselberg - just got nailed for perjury. it's not looking good for donny & he may need to sell even more bigley assets.

Actually it is, in a civil court. It's evidence for consideration by the jury.

Trump offered no defense.

All of your failed points arise from an abject and wullful ignorance of how any of this works.
Apparently I’m the only one who knows how this works. You all don’t apparently understand what preponderance of evidence is. It’s the lowest bar for a conviction and can be based on nothing more than “he’s guilty because we think it’s possible he did it”.

There is zero evidence. No cameras showing them leaving the store, no DNA testing, no police report, she never even went to the hospital, and she said nothing for over 30 years.

Zero evidence

Apparently I’m the only one who knows how this works. You all don’t apparently understand what preponderance of evidence is. It’s the lowest bar for a conviction and can be based on nothing more than “he’s guilty because we think it’s possible he did it”.

There is zero evidence. No cameras showing them leaving the store, no DNA testing, no police report, she never even went to the hospital, and she said nothing for over 30 years.

Zero evidence
There are guys sitting in prison with as much evidence as they had against Trump.

The real problem Trump had is that he bragged about engaging in EXACTLY the kind of behavior he was found to have engaged in.

There are guys sitting in prison with as much evidence as they had against Trump.

The real problem Trump had is that he bragged about engaging in EXACTLY the kind of behavior he was found to have engaged in.

Yeah, so what? It was locker room talk, but even then, just because someone says they grab women by the pussy, that’s not evidence of rape. Unless someone can prove he grabbed them forcibly by the pussy. See, what you are saying is exactly how they arrived at the verdict. They didn’t have any evidence he did anything, they just said that because he said some stuff, then it’s more likely than not he did it. Frankly, that’s so weak and flimsy, I’m not even sure how that can be used to arrive at a verdict.

It’s akin to “do you think he did it? Sure I think he could have…GUILTY!”

Also, remember, Trump never said he forced himself on women, he said THEY LET YOU, meaning, apparently they are allowing it to happen.

This is all just part of the machine to take Trump out of the running…by any means necessary.

Yeah, so what? It was locker room talk, but even then, just because someone says they grab women by the pussy, that’s not evidence of rape. Unless someone can prove he grabbed them forcibly by the pussy. See, what you are saying is exactly how they arrived at the verdict. They didn’t have any evidence he did anything, they just said that because he said some stuff, then it’s more likely than not he did it. Frankly, that’s so weak and flimsy, I’m not even sure how that can be used to arrive at a verdict.

It’s akin to “do you think he did it? Sure I think he could have…GUILTY!”

Also, remember, Trump never said he forced himself on women, he said THEY LET YOU, meaning, apparently they are allowing it to happen.

This is all just part of the machine to take Trump out of the running…by any means necessary.
They proved he did more than just grabbing her by the pussy.

They proved he did more than just grabbing her by the pussy.

he raped her. & the only reason why he wasn't found liable for rape, was because at the time 'rape' was only legally defined as forced penetration by his little mushroom button penis. his little digits didn't count.

they would now, because NYS law has since changed to anything forcibly penetrating another human without consent is rape.

Apparently I’m the only one who knows how this works.

There are over 3,300,000,000 people in the world.

If you believe that you are the only one that knows how things work and everyone else doesn't, you might want to reexamine your understanding of how things work.

Just say'n.

WW

Again, we through guys in prison all the time on a "he said/she said".

IF this were a criminal case, then you might have a point. The Reasonable doubt standard would apply.

But this was a civil case, and surprise, surprise, it's based on who the jury found more credible. Trump just wasn't credible. It probably didn't help that he didn't take the process seriously and hired incompetent lawyers.

Forum List

Back