E. Jean Carroll's witnessess

Democrats often aid and abet criminals.

……….and republicans don't.

They covered for bill Clinton and snuck illegal foreign nationals out through judges chambers to avoid ice.

Maybe they were giving trump a bill Clinton pass?

Kind of like you guys are covering for Trump.
We frown on Republicans aiding and abetting foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated for example. Democrats help them avoid ice and cheer the Democrats that do.

No you don't, because if that were the case so many of them wouldn't be working for republicans.

If this was real, it would of been reported to the cops. The fact it wasn't says it all.

What % of woman do you think actually report it when they are raped?

The ones that felt violated and raped at the time it occurred?

Have you ever been raped?

https://ocrsm.umd.edu/files/Why-Is-Sexual-Assault-Under-Reported.pdf

So why now?

We frown on Republicans aiding and abetting foreign nationals who come and go unchecked and unregulated for example. Democrats help them avoid ice and cheer the Democrats that do.

No you don't, because if that were the case so many of them wouldn't be working for republicans.

If this was real, it would of been reported to the cops. The fact it wasn't says it all.

So why now?
Gosh it wouldn't have anything to do with generating publicity for her new rag er book, would it?
e jean carroll's new book - Google Search:

So why now?
Gosh it wouldn't have anything to do with generating publicity for her new rag er book, would it?
e jean carroll's new book - Google Search:
. . . of course not!

This is genuine. :haha:

Ms. Birnbach and Ms. Martin, who haven’t previously spoken publicly about Ms. Carroll’s account, say they are doing so now to bolster their friend, especially since she has been attacked in recent days by skeptics and some supporters of Mr. Trump.

“I saw some horrible things that people were posting on social media,” Ms. Birnbach said. “I believe E. Jean in this episode that she recounted to me in 1996. Yes. Without hesitation. She’s not a fabulist.” She added, “She doesn’t make things up.”

Why E. Jean Carroll, ‘the Anti-Victim,’ Spoke Up About Trump

and
Two women go public on Trump sexual assault claim

LMAO!!! How could there be witnesses? The nutcase said they were on a floor with no one around in a dressing room. Liberals are such liars!

Ms. Birnbach and Ms. Martin, who haven’t previously spoken publicly about Ms. Carroll’s account, say they are doing so now to bolster their friend, especially since she has been attacked in recent days by skeptics and some supporters of Mr. Trump.

“I saw some horrible things that people were posting on social media,” Ms. Birnbach said. “I believe E. Jean in this episode that she recounted to me in 1996. Yes. Without hesitation. She’s not a fabulist.” She added, “She doesn’t make things up.”

and

I’m sure Trump has been hitting on women for decades. He’s no different than Clinton in that regard. The only real difference is who defends Trump and who defends Clinton.
Yet, so far, just accusations from those looking to PROFIT or a POLITICAL AGENDA.

Until theres a CONVICTION, they have nothing.

So why now?

I don't know, why not?

and
A load of shit...

Memories of the Kavanaugh accuser...

We had an incredible (not believable) story with no corroboration at all, and the accuser was told, "If only you had told someone at the time, your story would be more credible."

Time passes.

Another incredible accusation arises. This time against our Exalted President. Decades old (again). No corroborating evidence, no excuse for not reporting it at the time...what what do you know? Two contemporaneous witnesses materialize.

THey may all be telling the truth, but it's just tooooooooo fucking convenient.

pZProg2.jpg

These women want to help their friend.

If only Carroll had not picked and recycled an old SVU episode embellished of course.

"I was going to force him to put that body suit on over his overcoat"

If she hadn't found rape so sexy maybe she wouldn't have fantasized this one.

and
Errr, my best friend told me Trump raped her, but I never mentioned that until just now

Right

Next Penelope will claim Trump raped her in 1967 on St. Mark's Place at the. ELECTRIC CIRCUS....Being a frequent visitor to that den of debauchery THAT is more believable than Berhdorfs!

Like I said in post #6

This albino psycho, already admitted she was not raped!

Why you keep on putting more fuel to this stupid fire?

and

I’m sure Trump has been hitting on women for decades. He’s no different than Clinton in that regard. The only real difference is who defends Trump and who defends Clinton.
Yet, so far, just accusations from those looking to PROFIT or a POLITICAL AGENDA.

Until theres a CONVICTION, they have nothing.

Just like Clinton.....like I said, the only difference is who is defending which guy.

Forum List

Back