Eagles Get Sacked

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Piss off to the Liberal Democratic controlled city of brotherly love.

Fuck you.

Every single time Trump ends up with shit all over his face, ie the Mueller issue, ie you are not above the law, ass ho....HE ALWAYS HAS TO FIND A NIGGA ISSUE TO FEED TO HIS ADORING WHITE TRASH CANS, ie REPUBLICANS!!
Now its time to dust off the Eagles and their sell out nigga's and throw a tweet fit of uninviting those who could give a fuck about Trump to began with. Should we survive this white bitch and his white house, WHITE PEOPLE WHO HAVE IQ'S OF LESS THAN 2, WHICH IS MOST OF EM, SHOULD NEVER BE ALLOWED TO VOTE EVER AGAIN!!

And the dumbass mayor of Philadelphia slammed the president for disinviting them.
Idiot, only 9 were going to show up, so your football team are the ones who fucked the event up.
And you morons still find Trump popular??? NOBODY LIKES THE GUY, OWN IT BEYATCHES!!:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Why any of them would even consider going is beyond me.
Why? Because he is the salvation of this nation, he's gonna save the coal miners, all 12 of them and the steel market, all 300 of them and fuck the other 3 million of us, that's why!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Trump has been accused of lying about the Eagles team and the National Anthem protests at games. Does anyone have a photo of the team not standing for the National Anthem?

Trump has been accused of lying about the Eagles team and the National Anthem protests at games. Does anyone have a photo of the team not standing for the National Anthem?
The Eagles with their sell out nigga's all have stood for the fuckin worthless song....Trump just loves throwing out negro meat when his white ass is in trouble, ie the Mueller shit.....black folk should be use to this shit by now, Kanye and Kim, you mindless fucks, are you listening?

Bears vs steelers..

Only one Steeler player came out and stood..

merlin-to-scoop-127848854-594466-articleLarge.jpg

As individuals, the Eagles said....Why would I want to meet with that asshole?

Trump, being his typical man child, said.......I was going to cancel it anyway

They showed photos this morning of Eagles players doing a Black Pride Fist protest during the anthem similar to the protest at the Olympics.

The Eagles decided they wanted to be a bunch of spoiled liberal assholes. Only 9 of them wanted to show up to the White House invite, so Trump pulled their invitation.

Piss off to the Liberal Democratic controlled city of brotherly love.

Fuck you.
And fuck you too, next?

As individuals, the Eagles said....Why would I want to meet with that asshole?

Trump, being his typical man child, said.......I was going to cancel it anyway

That was true and funny... I would rather go to the boring ass corn museum in Nebraska then meet trump..he would get on my nerves..

Forum List

Back