Earbud recommendation

ThisIsMe

Gold Member
Dec 16, 2017
My Jabras went bad on me somehow. When I would put them in my ears, the right one would start giving a feedback hum.

I’ve always wanted to try the sennheiser earbuds so I just picked up the newer sennheiser momentum 4. They are a bit pricey but definitely worth the price. They have a very good sound quality, and are very comfortable. More comfortable than the Jabra set I had.

To my ears, they sound better than the Jabra Elite 85s that I had.

Just in case you were looking for some earbuds..give them a look.

My Jabras went bad on me somehow. When I would put them in my ears, the right one would start giving a feedback hum.

I’ve always wanted to try the sennheiser earbuds so I just picked up the newer sennheiser momentum 4. They are a bit pricey but definitely worth the price. They have a very good sound quality, and are very comfortable. More comfortable than the Jabra set I had.

To my ears, they sound better than the Jabra Elite 85s that I had.

Just in case you were looking for some earbuds..give them a look.

I don't do earbuds but I will say this. I make my own tubed audio gear and have a largely custom built/modified professional music system I created w/ 6' 5-way speakers, but I also have two brands of headphones for when the opportunity/need arises--- Sennheiser and Joseph Grado. Another line worth looking into is AKG. Incredible fidelity.

Forum List

Back