Early Mail-In Voting Data Signals Good News For GOP, Trump: Expert

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Early mail-in voting data signals good news for GOP, Trump: expert​

Michael Lee
Tue, September 24, 2024, 9:29 AM CDT

Vote-by-mail data in three key states shows the edge Democrats enjoyed in 2020 has plummeted, something one expert said is a great sign for Republicans and former President Donald Trump.

"It’s great news that Republicans are starting to early vote," Jimmy Keady, the founder and president of JLK Political Strategies, a Republican consulting firm, told Fox News Digital.

The comments come as the Democratic edge in vote-by-mail requests has shrunk significantly in Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania, according to data by Decision Desk HQ, signaling a shift in voter habits that have defined the last two elections.

According to the data, the Democratic lead in vote-by-mail requests has shrunk by over 5% in Florida, nearly 15% in North Carolina and over 35% in Pennsylvania.

This speaks volumes because democrats usually always vote early. This to me seems like they do NOT want Kamala as their president.

They have no interest in her as the president of America. I know for sure most black men are not voting for her. Not after she ran around bragging about how she locked all those black men up in jail/prison in California.

Last edited:
This speaks volumes because democrats usually always vote early. This to me seems like they do NOT want Kamala as their president.

They have no interest in her as the president of America. I know for sure most black men are not voting for her. Not after she ran around bragging about how she locked all those black men up in jail/prison in California.
Great point. I think many Dems are going to stay home and let the chips fall as they might (this might also be true of many Republicans).

Now wingnuts love early voting. :auiqs.jpg:
I think the same percentage of republicans are doing early voting. It's not that republicans love voting early, but those who have always done so are still voting early.

The issue is that democrats are not voting early as much; like they used to do. They do not have anyone to vote for.

Doesn't matter in PA...They got back a quarter million more than they sent out, last time around.

They'll try to do it again.
The only reason Trump won in 2016 was that the Dems didn't know where they had to place fake ballots.* In 2020, they flooded the entire country. Voting requirements have since tightened up in some states, but I am wary of early returns which tell the Dems where they need to place their "resources."

*Several of Hillary's "safe" precincts reported more votes than registered voters.

Forum List

Back