Earth Day 2013

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I'm going to celebrate Earth Day 2013 by eating bacon, beef, veal, and fattened goose liver. Then I'm going to drink a 36 oz Big Gulp and throw the empty plastic cup into the river, all the while driving my V-8 work truck all around to do this.

Then I'll run my sprinkler system for several hours tonight, and keep every light on in the house until late at night. Happy Earth Day sheeple!

Well I bought Holly a best rose bush. I buy Holly something every year. Hybrid Tea this year called Blue Girl.

Seriously, sometimes you guys just completely baffle me.

Please tell me you know the person who "cough started earth day" killed his wife and composted her? He beat her to death and then literally composted her.

I dedicate every earth day to Holly. His wife.

Please tell me you know this?

Please tell me you know the person who "cough started earth day" killed his wife and composted her? He beat her to death and then literally composted her.

Why would that matter? I don't give a shit about "Earth Day".

I just think it's pretty fucking stupid to act like a Kindergartener about it.

What part are you having trouble with?

The part where grown-ass men such as yourself feel the need to act like passive aggressive kindergarteners in a weak attempt to make some political point.

Your attempt to shame me was pretty lame. How is it the act of a kindergartner to protest? I mean, I really don't care one bit about your opinion of me but I did put this out there in a thread so I feel it's proper to respond. I'd like to know how you equate protest to acting childish and if you guage maturity the same way when the left is protesting.

Ira beat his girl to death. He then composted her in his apartment. How do you link this anger that I have to a child in Kindergarten?

I cared about this case.

Ira beat his girl to death. He then composted her in his apartment. How do you link this anger that I have to a child in Kindergarten?

I cared about this case.

As did I. I remember it from when I was young. He was a murdering mysogenist dirtbag of the highest order. Thought he could run to France, with the help of a democrat Senator btw, and evade prosecution forever. I hope he rots.

The part where grown-ass men such as yourself feel the need to act like passive aggressive kindergarteners in a weak attempt to make some political point.

Hey fuck off. It was a big deal that Ira choked and beat her to death and then composted her. Holly is a big deal to me.

Back off you mother fucker. You are running around saying we shouldn't care. fuck off. what type of prick are you?

I cared about this case.

Your "anger" about a 37 year old murder case doesn't have anything to do with littering to "protest" Earth Day.

Hey fuck off. It was a big deal that Ira choked and beat her to death and then composted her. Holly is a big deal to me.

Back off you mother fucker. You are running around saying we shouldn't care. fuck off. what type of prick are you?

Where did I say that you shouldn't care?

What does a 37-year old murder case have to do with bragging on the internet about littering on Earth Day?

I cared about this case.

As did I. I remember it from when I was young. He was a murdering mysogenist dirtbag of the highest order. Thought he could run to France, with the help of a democrat Senator btw, and evade prosecution forever. I hope he rots.

And a Canuck from Montreal.

Every year I plant a rose for her. I can't believe some dismiss this.

Anyways this year a tea rose for her. Blue Girl. It's what I do for her.

Your attempt to shame me was pretty lame. How is it the act of a kindergartner to protest? I mean, I really don't care one bit about your opinion of me but I did put this out there in a thread so I feel it's proper to respond. I'd like to know how you equate protest to acting childish and if you guage maturity the same way when the left is protesting.

I'm more than willing to equally condemn infantile "protests" from "my side".

Would you consider it a legitimate "protest" if I were to go into the local Catholic Church and take a shit on the altar to "protest" pedophile priests?

I like to leave a big environmental footprint. You know what they say about men who have big environmental footprints....

Would you consider it a legitimate "protest" if I were to go into the local Catholic Church and take a shit on the alter to "protest" pedophile priests?

That's real mature! :cuckoo:

Would you consider it a legitimate "protest" if I were to go into the local Catholic Church and take a shit on the alter to "protest" pedophile priests?

That's real mature! :cuckoo:

That's my point.

It might help to read the whole thread...

Where did I say that you shouldn't care?

What does a 37-year old murder case have to do with bragging on the internet about littering on Earth Day?

Because Earth Day should be a joke. Compost your wife. Check back at me. :eusa_shhh:

Ira was crazy killed her and then composted her so bad her composted wet was coming down the walls of the other tenants.

Lets make another day.

But not the day celebrating Holly's murder.

Forum List

Back