Earth Day 2013

Hey fuck off. It was a big deal that Ira choked and beat her to death and then composted her. Holly is a big deal to me.

Back off you mother fucker. You are running around saying we shouldn't care. fuck off. what type of prick are you?

Where did I say that you shouldn't care?

What does a 37-year old murder case have to do with bragging on the internet about littering on Earth Day?

Because Earth Day should be a joke. Compost your wife. Check back at me. :eusa_shhh:

Ira was crazy killed her and then composted her so bad her composted wet was coming down the walls of the other tenants.

Lets make another day.

But not the day celebrating Holly's murder.

"Earth Day" started in 1970. Holly Maddux was murdered in 1977.

There is absolutely nothing that connects "Earth Day" to her murder, aside from Ira Einhorn's disputed claims to "creating" "Earth Day".

Why would that matter? I don't give a shit about "Earth Day".

I just think it's pretty fucking stupid to act like a Kindergartener about it.

Ira beat his girl to death. He then composted her in his apartment. How do you link this anger that I have to a child in Kindergarten?

I cared about this case.

Your "anger" about a 37 year old murder case doesn't have anything to do with littering to "protest" Earth Day.

It's Ira. He punched out Holly's face so bad she was barely recognizable.

Don't tell me ever to give it up.

I'm more than willing to equally condemn infantile "protests" from "my side".

Would you consider it a legitimate "protest" if I were to go into the local Catholic Church and take a shit on the alter to "protest" pedophile priests?

That's real mature! :cuckoo:

That's my point.

It might help to read the whole thread...

I did and you railed about Predfan acting like a kindergartener and then what do you do? Act like a fucking kindergartener.

Can you say hypocrite?

Ira beat his girl to death. He then composted her in his apartment. How do you link this anger that I have to a child in Kindergarten?

I cared about this case.

Your "anger" about a 37 year old murder case doesn't have anything to do with littering to "protest" Earth Day.

You can hold on to your hatred of Ira Einhorn as long as you want, it's of no concern to me.

But it still doesn't have anything to do with "protesting" Earth Day by littering.

That's real mature! :cuckoo:

That's my point.

I did and you railed about Predfan acting like a kindergartener and then what do you do? Act like a fucking kindergartener.

Can you say hypocrite?

Did I say that I was going to take a shit in a Catholic Church? Of course not.

I used it as a comparison. As in: If I did this, I would be as immature as Predfan is being.

Where did I say that you shouldn't care?

What does a 37-year old murder case have to do with bragging on the internet about littering on Earth Day?

Because Earth Day should be a joke. Compost your wife. Check back at me. :eusa_shhh:

Ira was crazy killed her and then composted her so bad her composted wet was coming down the walls of the other tenants.

Lets make another day.

There is absolutely nothing that connects "Earth Day" to her murder, aside from Ira Einhorn's disputed claims to "creating" "Earth Day".

Try again.

Lets make another day.

Try again.

Try again what?

That's my point.

Can you say hypocrite?

I used it as a comparison. As in: If I did this, I would be as immature as Predfan is being.

Just the mere suggestion of it was immature. So if Predfan jumped off a cliff....?

Can you say hypocrite?

Just the mere suggestion of it was immature. So if Predfan jumped off a cliff....?

Are you honestly telling me that you don't see a difference between someone saying "I'm going to do this immature thing" and someone saying "that would be as immature as this other immature thing"?

not kidding are you sure you want to go down this path?

What was incorrect about what I posted?

What should I "try again" about?

He killed his "wife" and composted her.

This is what Ira did. Do we have an argument? Surely you agree he beat the shit out of her to death killed her and composted her.

What on earth is our argument about?

I have never claimed that Ira Einhorn was innocent, nor do have I ever thought of him as anything other than a vicious, terrible murderer.

The only point that I have made in this thread is that bragging on the internet about how you're going to litter to "protest" Earth Day is immature, passive agressive and childish. You took issue with that, so I guess I should ask you what we were arguing about.

You can hold on to your hatred of Ira Einhorn as long as you want, it's of no concern to me.

But it still doesn't have anything to do with "protesting" Earth Day by littering.

Why on earth would I litter? I'm a major conservationist. I'm not getting you at all.

Why on earth would I litter? I'm a major conservationist. I'm not getting you at all.

Context is everything. Re-read the OP, then re-read all my posts in this thread.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GroQ_jojwBs"]Earth Day Engine Run[/ame]

What was incorrect about what I posted?

What should I "try again" about?

This is what Ira did. Do we have an argument? Surely you agree he beat the shit out of her to death killed her and composted her.

I have never claimed that Ira Einhorn was innocent, nor do have I ever thought of him as anything other than a vicious, terrible murderer.

The only point that I have made in this thread is that bragging on the internet about how you're going to litter to "protest" Earth Day is immature, passive agressive and childish. You took issue with that, so I guess I should ask you what we were arguing about.

I would never ever litter. I live in pristine. Why would I damage the earth?

I would never ever litter. I live in pristine. Why would I damage the earth?

My comments were directed towards the OP, not towards you.

Are you honestly telling me that you don't see a difference between someone saying "I'm going to do this immature thing" and someone saying "that would be as immature as this other immature thing"?

No I'm telling you that in my opinion the mere mentioning of doing something so incredibly immature is immature.

Forum List

Back