Earthquake detected below Dearborn

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
The day of the muslim terror attacks in Belgium geophysical scientists detected an earth tremor directly below Dearborn.
Scientists believe the tremor was caused by tens of thousands of muslims all jumping up and down for joy.

The day of the muslim terror attacks in Belgium geophysical scientists detected an earth tremor directly below Dearborn.
Scientists believe the tremor was caused by tens of thousands of muslims all jumping up and down for joy.

Do you have link or something?
Just wondering.... How can you sleep at night in your car?

He might not have to sleep in his car if you weren't a stingy liberal, you would offer to share your space under the bridge with him otherwise.

He might not have to sleep in his car if you weren't a stingy liberal, you would offer to share your space under the bridge with him otherwise.

Dannyboys..... are you going to take that kind of abuse?

Hey, I defended him.
Mighty white of me don't you think?

Hey, I defended him.

You were bleached....... Normally whites don't believe this kind of fantasy........... Since you are defending him........ Do you have a link to back up his wet dream?

Hey, I defended him.

You were bleached....... Normally whites don't believe this kind of fantasy........... Since you are defending him........ Do you have a link to back up his wet dream?
I was not bleached. I was born white thank you very much.
oh, and I honestly try to stay out of other guys wet dreams. does nothing for you, only makes you wake up sticky and feeling violated.

Forum List

Back