Easing the Housing Shortage

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
Brunswick Maine is suffering a shortage of hous8ng. To ease that, developers will provide rental units. One and two bedroom apartments. All of them have been taken off the market and given to criminal aliens. They are free. Even utilities are covered.

WE Must deal with the immigrant situation,
In some practical and measured way.
We can not LIE our way into a solution.

If empowered I promise to build endless housing in rich, middle and upper middle class Progressive areas. I see these areas as gems of endless possibilities. Jimmy Kimmel who represents the Progressive Communist as well as any of them will actually start smearing them and even himself for not letting the human condition move within their views and experiencing the fun.

Brunswick Maine is suffering a shortage of hous8ng. To ease that, developers will provide rental units. One and two bedroom apartments. All of them have been taken off the market and given to criminal aliens. They are free. Even utilities are covered.
FREE!! I think now, it is our tax dollars going to putting these future demofascist voters with a roof over their heads. Bury them 6 ft under they would have a roof over their head.

America's capitalist system shouldn't be trying to interfere with a housing shortage or any other free enterprise failing. Capitalism should always be prepared to learn by experience.

who the illegals or the people who do this type of shit?....
Immigrants are encouraged to come to America to fill the labour shortage, and so nothinig can change until the capitalist system of supply and demand is fulfilled.

Or more correctly in this situation, demand and supply, in which the supply side reacts to the demand. What could Trump have been thinking?

Immigrants are encouraged to come to America to fill the labour shortage, and so nothinig can change until the capitalist system of supply and demand is fulfilled.

Or more correctly in this situation, demand and supply, in which the supply side reacts to the demand. What could Trump have been thinking?
well that sure as hell didnt answer my question did it?...

Forum List

Back