Eastman was not alone.........

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
........in his lunacy.

Former North Carolina Chief Justice Advised Trump On Election Overthrow Suit, Memo Says

It appears that Mark Martin, the former chief justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court, advised then-President Donald Trump to have the Justice Department pursue a lawsuit in the Supreme Court to overturn the 2020 election, according to a December 28, 2020 memo recently revealed by The New York Times.

The Times’ story on the memo focuses on its author, the conservative attorney William Olson. Olson has more recently been in the news for his representation of Mike Lindell, the pitchman for pillows and conspiracy theories.

In December 2020, the Times reported, Olson told Trump that he might have to fire DOJ officials who don’t go along with the plan — and warned Trump that critics would compare this to the Watergate-era “Saturday Night Massacre.” Olson also urged Trump to task a new White House counsel with examining how “the powers of the presidency” could be used to ensure a fair vote count — acknowledging ahead of time that this would be “martial law.”

The sheer number of people with the Crazy in Trump's orbit....Bannon, Stone, Flynn, Powell, Giuliani, Byrne, Eastman, Meadows, Clark, Navarro, etc., is astonishing. Or it would be...........but this is Trump we're talking about.

Around 5 in the afternoon on Christmas Day in 2020, as many Americans were celebrating with family, President Donald J. Trump was at his Mar-a-Lago home in Palm Beach, Fla., on the phone with a little-known conservative lawyer who was encouraging his attempts to overturn the election, according to a memo the lawyer later wrote documenting the call.

The lawyer, William J. Olson, was promoting several extreme ideas to the president. Mr. Olson later conceded that part of his plan could be regarded as tantamount to declaring “martial law” and that another aspect could invite comparisons with Watergate. The plan included tampering with the Justice Department and firing the acting attorney general, Jeffrey A. Rosen, according to the Dec. 28 memo by Mr. Olson, titled “Preserving Constitutional Order.”

“Our little band of lawyers is working on a memorandum that explains exactly what you can do,” Mr. Olson wrote in his memo, obtained by The New York Times, which he marked “privileged and confidential” and sent to the president. “The media will call this martial law,” he wrote, adding that “that is ‘fake news.’”

Beyond the fact that Trump attracted the Crazies like flies on shyte, this story reveals how the Repub party is replete with folks willing to subvert democracy to keep an autocrat in power.

Trump hires only the best people

What a fucking joke
Trump surrounds himself with YES people that are willing to do the dirty work (take the hit)

Exactly what a mafia boss does.

Yeah, Biden would never hire yes men ...

OMG you're a loon, it's hilarious
You are so easily duped
This thread is about Eastman
You know, one of trumps yes men

Eastman WILL be indicted
Question is…… will he take the hit for trump or will he be labeled a traitor if/when he rolls on trump.

Stay tuned and no need to mention Biden, but you tried to deflect. LOLLOLLOLL

You are so easily duped

Eastman WILL be indicted
Question is…… will he take the hit for trump or will he be labeled a traitor if/when he rolls on trump.

Indicted for what?

giphy.gif

You are so easily duped

Eastman WILL be indicted

You do love a good kangaroo court in the morning, LOL, fucking racist

You do love a good kangaroo court in the morning, LOL, fucking racist
Racist…..LOLLOOLLLOLL

I see you have been using that term a lot
You know what that means, right?
Nope, you are too stupid to comprehend.

Racist…..LOLLOOLLLOLL

I see you have been using that term a lot
You know what that means, right?
Nope, you are too stupid to comprehend.

Anyone who has read any of the Democratic Party history the last two hundred years knows what a racist is, you. Any black who tries to leave your grasp quickly learns you still very much believe in slavery. Ass hats like you listen to "Uncle Tim" for Tim Scott and all the racist shit hurled at other black Republicans and either jump in or say nothing. Watching your buds lynch a negro is as racist as participating in it, assuming you didn't ...

The sheer number of people with the Crazy in Trump's orbit....Bannon, Stone, Flynn, Powell, Giuliani, Byrne, Eastman, Meadows, Clark, Navarro, etc., is astonishing. Or it would be...........but this is Trump we're talking about.
This is not a small group, and they're True Believers. I remember the Right being essentially defeatist, thinking that they had "lost their country". THEIR country. All that misguided rage with nowhere to go. Then came Escalator Day and the Orange Pied Piper.

I've never seen a group of people this animated, let alone at this size. And so much of this often well-meaning energy is coming from their trust in media figures, politicos & politicians who have played them for fools. At the top of that list is Steve Bannon.

Bannon has said he wants to bring it all down. And his army of misguided rubes is ready to git 'er done. Absolutely incredible. This just wasn't possible. I've just assumed all along that America was better than this. Oops. So much for THAT one. I was wrong.

This is not a small group, and they're True Believers. I remember the Right being almost defeatist, thinking that they had lost the country. All that misguided rage with nowhere to go. Then came Escalator Day and the Orange Pied Piper.

I've never seen a group of people this animated, let alone at this size. And so much of this often well-meaning energy is coming from their trust in media figures, politicos and politicians who have played them for fools. At the top of that list is Steve Bannon.

Bannon has said he wants to bring it all down. And his army of misguided rubes is ready to git 'er done. Absolutely incredible. This just wasn't possible. I've just assumed all along that America was better than this. Oops.

I hope you have a therapist

knows what a racist is
The racists are........

Proud Boys
3 Percenters
Oath Keepers
Patriot Front

These ^^^^^ are white supremacists hate groups and ALL of these are Alt-Right.

The racists are clearly the Right Wing Segment of our Society.
That isn't me.

Is it you?
I bet it is, you racist fuck.

The racists are........

Proud Boys
3 Percenters
Oath Keepers
Patriot Front

These ^^^^^ are white supremacists hate groups and ALL of these are Alt-Right.

The racists are clearly the Right Wing Segment of our Society.
That isn't me.

Is it you?
I bet it is, you racist fuck.

3 percenters, LOL. Democrats are bigots. What a stupid douche. I don't know anything about others other than they are your boogie man. They need to sneak up behind you and say "boo!" It'd be hilarious, LOL. You're also a flaming racist.

You did forget one, the Democrat party. Pick up a history book, you have a couple hundred years of racism. Today any black that tries to leave the party learns you still very much still believe in slavery. Of course you do, you always did

3 percenters, LOL. Democrats are bigots. What a stupid douche. I don't know anything about others other than they are your boogie man. They need to sneak up behind you and say "boo!" It'd be hilarious, LOL. You're also a flaming racist.

You did forget one, the Democrat party. Pick up a history book, you have a couple hundred years of racism. Today any black that tries to leave the party learns you still very much still believe in slavery. Of course you do, you always did
Southern Democrats of the past.

Southern Democrats of the past.

If that were all it is, then why did you join the party with 200 years of racism in the first place? It's because, you know, you're a racist like they were. In the 1950s, Democrat election wins were largely in the south. By the 60s, you were everywhere. So what about the Democrat party made you want in? The party as YOU ADMIT was full of racists.

BTW, they are pretty much all dead now, the Democrats of the 1950s, LOL. The ones that aren't were kids then, not voters. This argument makes you even more of a racist since you knew what Democrats were when you joined them, LOL

If that were all it is, then why did you join the party with 200 years of racism in the first place? It's because, you know, you're a racist like they were. In the 1950s, Democrat election wins were largely in the south. By the 60s, you were everywhere. So what about the Democrat party made you want in? The party as YOU ADMIT was full of racists.

BTW, they are pretty much all dead now, the Democrats of the 1950s, LOL. The ones that aren't were kids then, not voters. This argument makes you even more of a racist since you knew what Democrats were when you joined them, LOL
Pretty sure I have mentioned multiple times that I despise both parties.

Yes, trump is a worthless POS lying con man.

Just because I will NEVER vote for trump or support that pos in any way, doesn't make me a Democrat.
Things you fail to comprehend.

Pretty sure I have mentioned multiple times that I despise both parties.

Another one, LOL. A guy who obviously pulled every blue ballot your entire life isn't a Democrat. SSSsuuuuurrrrreeee you're not, Cowboy. You just play a Democrat on message boards

Yes, trump is a worthless POS lying con man.

So are Biden, Pelosi and Schumer

Just because I will NEVER vote for trump or support that pos in any way, doesn't make me a Democrat.
Things you fail to comprehend.

You're a Democrat because you spend all day defending them. You can claim you didn't vote for them, but you obviously have no credibility, you lie like you were Trump

Forum List

Back