Eastman was not alone.........

Just because I will NEVER vote for trump or support that pos in any way, doesn't make me a Democrat.
Things you fail to comprehend.
In their universe, if you do not enthusiastically bend over for the Orange High Hard One™, you are automatically an Evil Hitler Marxist Chinese Satan Deep State Swamp Commie™.

There is no middle ground, there is no curiosity, there is no critical thinking. It is one or the other, and that's it. They have reached a point of abject and total intellectual calcification.

You're a Democrat because you spend all day defending them. You can claim you didn't vote for them, but you obviously have no credibility, you lie like you were Trump
I don't 'spend all day defending them' but I do despise trump for the POS that he is and always will be.

I never claimed I didn't vote Democrat, I have in the past, I've also voted for (R) in the past.
Quit being such a lying hard.
I've told you I will NEVER vote for pos trump.
He could run as a (D) an (I) or whatever fucking party he claims to be part of, I WILL NEVER vote for pos trump.
So yes, I voted for Biden, and will always vote against pos trump.

This is the third impeachment clown show.
Showing your ignorance again.
This J6 is NOT an impeachment.
Ya idiot, he can't be impeached from a position he doesn't hold.

It's not a trial either, ya idiot.

It's a hearing.
The indicted will get their chance to defend themselves IF they don't plea out first.
You know what happens when they plea out..........LOLLLOOOLLLOOLL.

Yeah, we have watched the clown show, and dood, you are the easily duped one.
trump is such a shit show.
he does a great job at making other people do his dirty work, he learned that well.

No Senate protection anymore.
He won't be tried in the Senate, he has bigger worries in GA, NY and other States where he committed crimes. Crimes you deny.

So tune in Thursday for another round of exposing trump.
Cipollone will have some explosive stuff, and we don't have to wait 3-4 weeks like Lastamender always claims. LOOLLOLLOOLL

I don't 'spend all day defending them' but I do despise trump for the POS that he is and always will be.

I never claimed I didn't vote Democrat, I have in the past, I've also voted for (R) in the past.
Quit being such a lying hard.
I've told you I will NEVER vote for pos trump.
He could run as a (D) an (I) or whatever fucking party he claims to be part of, I WILL NEVER vote for pos trump.
So yes, I voted for Biden, and will always vote against pos trump.

No one but a Democrats picks poverty over mean tweets, dumb ass

Showing your ignorance again.
This J6 is NOT an impeachment.
Ya idiot, he can't be impeached from a position he doesn't hold.

It's not a trial either, ya idiot.

It's a hearing.
The indicted will get their chance to defend themselves IF they don't plea out first.
You know what happens when they plea out..........LOLLLOOOLLLOOLL.

I don't know which is more stupid, that you thought I meant "third impeachment" literally or that you don't know the second impeachment trial was after Trump already left office, LOL. You sure are as dumb as a Democrat, LOL.

Go on again about your taking third impeachment literally, that was really funny. You really are an idiot, the real thing, LOL

Forum List

Back