Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

DO you have proof the Aryans here and Harpham was a meth dealer? or that he was trying to get rid of Crips?

Only what that idiot Mullet told the FBI.

But it fits with their methods. These are drug dealers, it's what they do.

Well if he was, he picked a bad place to do it. I would put money on there maybe being two gang members at the most at the parade. qw

That's weird, I couldn't find anything about him being a meth dealer or anything having to do with meth in regards to his name.
For one, I doubt anyone would go after the Crips in Spokane if they wanted to control the meth market. :lol:

So the Iranian revolution is proof 1.7 billion muslims execute gays and they all had a hand in 9/11?

No, stupid fuck. The Iranian revolution shows that the Iranian people DID establish the Islamic theocracy there. The acts of the Iranian theocracy DO follow the will of the Muslim population that put it in place.

Yep, I'm the stupid one............................

Yes, you sure are.

That's weird, I couldn't find anything about him being a meth dealer or anything having to do with meth in regards to his name.
For one, I doubt anyone would go after the Crips in Spokane if they wanted to control the meth market. :lol:

So lets recap then;

It's Christians behind terrorism. There are at most two black gang member in Spokane, and the Aryan Nations has nothing to do with Methamphetamine production and distribution.

That about right?

So the Iranian revolution is proof 1.7 billion muslims execute gays and they all had a hand in 9/11?

No, stupid fuck. The Iranian revolution shows that the Iranian people DID establish the Islamic theocracy there. The acts of the Iranian theocracy DO follow the will of the Muslim population that put it in place.

Yep, I'm the stupid one............................

Yes, you sure are.

So is that your backwards way of finally admitting you were wrong to categorize all muslims as having a hand in 9/11 and killing gays?

You certainly didn't limit it to a particular group of muslims, at least now (still incorrectly) you're only putting blame for muslims in a certain area killing gays in the same area.

So lets recap then;

It's Christians behind terrorism. There are at most two black gang member in Spokane, and the Aryan Nations has nothing to do with Methamphetamine production and distribution.

That about right?

No, I am saying gang members were probably not at the rally. I have known the guy who leads the parade since I was a child. Most of the African Americans that are involved with Happy have lived in Spokane for awhile and have nothing to do with gangs. I never said all christians were behind terrorism. I also never said Aryan didn't deal meth.. But nice try...
But you could try showing proof this guy had anything to do with dealing meth in Spokane, or that even had anything to do with meth.
You do realize he lived an hour and half away from Spokane, right?

Most African American gang members in Spokane are not from Spokane, and do not go to MLK parades.
He would have had a better chance of killing a white meth dealer in downtown Spokane, than a black gang member.

So is that your backwards way of finally admitting you were wrong to categorize all muslims as having a hand in 9/11 and killing gays?

So then, you're on psychotropic drugs at this very moment?

Lol at myself, how could I think you'd admit to being wrong when you're constantly proven wrong and never admit to it.

Maybe I should get some of those drugs, your posts would make more sense then.

Lol at myself, how could I think you'd admit to being wrong when you're constantly proven wrong and never admit to it.

So in your alleged mind; you making the statement that Iran doesn't reflect the will of Islam in general - then my showing your that Iran was an Islamic uprising where the people openly revolted for the purpose of establishing an Islamic theocracy, somehow is you "proving me wrong?"

ROFL

And you wonder why I view you as being stupid as a fucking door post....

Drock, you're either on drugs, or stupid beyond belief. Those literally are the only options.

No, I am saying gang members were probably not at the rally.

Spokane must be unique then. Here in Los Angeles, no Black Gang would fail to represent in an MLK parade.

never been to spokane? LOL

First off, there isn't a whole lot of black people for one, even less are black gang members, and most are not from Spokane. The rally here is small and is usually white people or member of Happy Watkins church.
They also don't have much control over the meth market here, and would be a stupid target if you were trying to take over an area.

I've been to Spokane many times. I used to fly in there to go up to a facility we had in Bonner's Ferry, Idaho.

First off, there isn't a whole lot of black people for one, even less are black gang members, and most are not from Spokane. The rally here is small and is usually white people or member of Happy Watkins church.

They also don't have much control over the meth market here, and would be a stupid target if you were trying to take over an area.

Fair enough.

If you didn't pick up on this, I really detest the Aryans, so them being stupid wouldn't surprise me. That scumbag Mullet is libel to say anything.

So in your alleged mind; you making the statement that Iran doesn't reflect the will of Islam in general - then my showing your that Iran was an Islamic uprising where the people openly revolted for the purpose of establishing an Islamic theocracy, somehow is you "proving me wrong?"

ROFL

And you wonder why I view you as being stupid as a fucking door post....

Drock, you're either on drugs, or stupid beyond belief. Those literally are the only options.

You used Iran to back your views that muslims in general are responsible for 9/11 and killing gays, I'm sure you realize how stupid that is, but you don't have the integrity to admit it.

Also, are you now going to take back your ridiculous childish claim that I want chrsitians hated and that all christians are terrorists when I've stated the exact opposite of those things repeatedly right on this very thread?

No, I am saying gang members were probably not at the rally.

Spokane must be unique then. Here in Los Angeles, no Black Gang would fail to represent in an MLK parade.

Spokane is crawling with gang activity.
Not primarily black, however.

This is what you have going on in Spokane and Walla Walla (and Yakama):

"As law enforcement target violent gangs, gang members migrate from the city to suburbia when they attempt to blend in to escape threat of law enforcement action. As gangs move into new communities; crime and violence follows.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]How Transnational Gangs are Different from Street Gangs
[/FONT]
The primary distinction between transnational gangs and other domestic street gangs is that they are criminally active and operate in more than one country. Transnational gangs tend to operate globally and their criminal activities transcend borders. They are sophisticated and their activities resemble those of organized criminal syndicates. As transnational gangs migrate to the U.S., they bring their gang culture, style and violence with them.
A transnational gang has the following characteristics:
  • Criminally active and operational in more than one country.
  • Criminal activities tend to be sophisticated and transcend borders.
  • Criminal activities committed by members are planned, directed, and controlled by gang leaders in another country.
  • Such gangs tend to be mobile and adapt to new areas."
Organized Crime and Criminal Activity

You used Iran to back your views that muslims in general are responsible for 9/11 and killing gays,

Hey stupid, there is something known as Sharia. This is Islamic law. When Iran, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Tunisia put homosexuals to death, they do so in accordance with and based on Sharia, Islamic law.

Fuck but you are stupid. I mean, I don't know if it's desperation because of the hole you've dug yourself in, but fuck you are stupid..

Well techincally it was not terrorism, but how about the right wing religious support of invading Iraq and the subsequent war there?
Since a gummit did it it is not terrorism, but I am sure it terrorized lots of Iraqi. And killed hundreds of thousands as well.

You used Iran to back your views that muslims in general are responsible for 9/11 and killing gays,

Hey stupid, there is something known as Sharia. This is Islamic law. When Iran, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Tunisia put homosexuals to death, they do so in accordance with and based on Sharia, Islamic law.

Fuck but you are stupid. I mean, I don't know if it's desperation because of the hole you've dug yourself in, but fuck you are stupid..

Now it gets fun, as you've finally exposed that you're blaming citizens of the country for what their military tyrannical dictators do.

It's their fault for ELECTING KING Abdullah, lol.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if you agreed with Osama Bin Laden on his calls for a holy war, being as loud and proud of a bigot as you are.

Now it gets fun, as you've finally exposed that you're blaming citizens of the country for what their military tyrannical dictators do.

Iran isn't a military dictatorship, shit fer brains. It is the result of a popular uprising that DEMANDED a theocracy.

Forum List

Back