Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Jewish Moral Law as Opposed to Jewish Cerimonial Law?...

The Third Book of Moses, Called Leviticus 18

Acts of Immorality Forbidden <King James has it...

Unlawful Sexual Relations <The New International Version has it...

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.

3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.

5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: Neh. 9.29 · Ezek. 18.9 ; 20.11-13 · Lk. 10.28 · Rom. 10.5 · Gal. 3.12 I am the LORD.

6 ¶ None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness. Lev. 20.11 · Deut. 22.30 ; 27.20

9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover. Lev. 20.17 · Deut. 27.22

10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.

11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.

13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.

14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt. Lev. 20.19, 20

15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter-in-law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. Lev. 20.12

16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness. Lev. 20.21

17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness. Lev. 20.14 · Deut. 27.23

18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, besides the other in her life time.

19 ¶ Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness. Lev. 20.18

20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbor's wife, to defile thyself with her. Lev. 20.10

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: Lev. 20.1-5 I am the LORD.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Lev. 20.13

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Ex. 22.19 · Lev. 20.15, 16 · Deut. 27.21

24 ¶ Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 and the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27 (for all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 that the land spew not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spewed out the nations that were before you.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

---

Damn it... I just can't Find ANYTHING in there about Food...

Interesting, that...

And those 3 there that I highlighted...

Difficult, they are... To Seperate.

:)

peace...

Are you Jewish?

Nice dodge, once again, demonstrating Biblical word has little meaning to you.

3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.

5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: Neh. 9.29 · Ezek. 18.9 ; 20.11-13 · Lk. 10.28 · Rom. 10.5 · Gal. 3.12 I am the LORD.

6 ¶ None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness. Lev. 20.11 · Deut. 22.30 ; 27.20

9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover. Lev. 20.17 · Deut. 27.22

10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.

11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.

13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.

14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt. Lev. 20.19, 20

15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter-in-law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. Lev. 20.12

16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness. Lev. 20.21

17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness. Lev. 20.14 · Deut. 27.23

18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, besides the other in her life time.

19 ¶ Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness. Lev. 20.18

20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbor's wife, to defile thyself with her. Lev. 20.10

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: Lev. 20.1-5 I am the LORD.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Lev. 20.13

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Ex. 22.19 · Lev. 20.15, 16 · Deut. 27.21

24 ¶ Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 and the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27 (for all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 that the land spew not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spewed out the nations that were before you.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

---

Interesting, that...

peace...

So you take the Old Testament as your moral guide?

That's pretty frightening.............................

The title of this thread implies the OT, Leviticus is the place where the laws were written and the bureaucracy following. Yeshua did not repeal this law. He acknowledged these actions were sinful. Yeshua did teach that customs, and traditions without worship (meaning) to the Lord were worthless in the eyes of the Lord, and something that the elders made up to control the people.

uh, earth to mal.
I am a conservative.
Conservatives do not care about the sexual orientation of others.
Conservatives do not want government involved in the private lives of others.

Libertarians don't, anyway.

Libertarians also don't care about the religious faith of others.

I care not if my neighbors worships one god or twenty, it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket - Thomas Jefferson.

Conservatives don't.
Before the religous right hijacked the party, the Republican party NEVER had a religous litmus test.
In fact, we looked down upon those that did.
Probably far before your time.
Conservatism has nothing to do with religous beliefs.

The religious right hasn't hijacked the party. The religious right has ALWAYS been the based. It's only recently that the non-religious extremists have started carping about the pretend "religious right" as if it's new (and not dwindling, as is the case). It hasn't increased or become more of an influence, it's just that it has recently been identified as EXTREMIST by the extremist LEFT who wishes it would go away, but have been unsuccessful in eliminating Christianity altogether. So they pretend Christians are "new", "extremist" and have "hijacked" various and assorted groups. They think that way they can lie their way into legalized persecution of Christians, AND render conservatives irrelevant.

It's not working.

---

Interesting, that...

peace...

Is that the only scripture in the bible that describes sinful behavior?

:eusa_angel:

If leviticus is the ONLY source list of sins.. well....

:eusa_whistle:

Bigots will give any reason to continue their bigotry.

Just saying, "I'm a bigot because I'm an idiot", despite it being the most accurate line isn't the one they go to.

You'll have ppl like mal saying that when God commands them to kill non-believers it doesn't apply anymore because it's the Old Testament, but then they'll say they have to hate homosexuals because the Old Testament speaks against homosexuality.

Must be nice to be able to pick and choose what parts of the book to take seriously.

Where did mal suggest "killing non-believers"? This thread started with the OT. When the passage that contains part of the thread is revealed, you want to slander the messenger?
Do you even understand that Yeshua was the New Covenant with the Lord? That means that the Lord, Himself will be the Judge against sinful behavior. In the OT, in was merciful to children to kill a sinful parent. That parent's sins were passed to the children (compounded on top of their own sins). There is no need for Christians to kill or judge sinful behavior. We are called to point it out to the sinner. Once the sinner is aware, they are responsible for their own actions. The NT (as well as the OT) recommends staying away from sinners that show no inclination toward the Lord. Homosexual activists will not accept (or even tolerate) disgust at their actions. They want to legislate "acceptance" (immoral behavior). Apparently, you think that legislating sinful behavior is an action that this country should show pride for doing. We say it is okay to kill the unborn, it is okay for people to live immorally (have sex out of wedlock), euphanize the elderly or the mentally handicapped, shucks, it is even okay to take human eggs and experiment on them like they are animals, or even mix the DNA with animals. At what point do you say, that is far enough into corruption? At what point, do you recognize the evil that is being done? When do you say, that is not what I want: my grandchild is part giraffe, or lion, or elephant, or cow being led to the slaughter?

Are you Jewish?

Idiocy.

The Dishonestly of this Thread is Inherent...

The Bible doesn't Condone nor OK Homosexuality... EVER.

It ONLY Speaks of it as an Abomination.

It does NOT Compare it to Food as an Equal Sin, and the 18th Chapter of Leviticus Illustrates this 100% IN CONTEXT.

Stop fucking being so Dishonest, Liberals...

If Homosexuality can't find Validation on it's own, so be it...

But stop Lying about the Bible in some Lame Attempt at find Validation there.

Homosexuality is Sin in Christianity.

Don't like it?... Stop the Homosexuality or don't be a Christian.

Fairly Basic.

We aren't a Muslim Country, so you won't be Executed for being Homosexual :thup:

peace...

No, it doesn't illustrate it 100%. Sure, sure the bible is clear that homosexuality is an abomination and a sin.... but it is also clear that some foods are an abomination to eat...

Leviticus 11:10

10And all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you

... which is no less a biblical commandment than any other standard of the word of god, yes?

after all....

James 2:10

10For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Thank you for admitting homosexual acts are sinful.

I'm 1,000 times more conservative than you, probably 1,000,000 times. Your republican/tea party heros are way too liberal for me.

Again, you're wrong, you jumped to that conclusion with pre thought out assumptions you already had in your head. In 50 years or so when the majority of christians take no moral issue with homosexuality (if we aren't there already), they'll feel very sorry for the bigots of the past like yourself.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

In 1994, a couple of authors from England made the boast that if "Christianity survived another five years, it would much different than it was today."

I took a bet with them, and in the year 2000 I made sure to let them know they had both LOST the bet.

They didn't lose with anymore grace than you have.

They sputtered a tirade much the same as you are now. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You remind me of Jim Jones (you know the one who killed all his followers at Guyana?).

During one sermon he angrily threw the Bible down in the Church and yelled that there were more people that followed the Bible than him. Sounds like that's what you think should happen.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that, although I will most likely not be around in 50 years, the Bible will be.

Which means the language in the Bible you can't refute will still be there as well.

So, that bet, YOU ALREADY LOST.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bigots like you have falsely used the Bible in the past to rationalize their bigotry, and have always been looked on by future generations as wrong.

You can blind your eyes to it if it makes you feel better, but there's an enormous CHRISTIAN movement that says there's nothing immoral about homosexuality. All these states wouldn't be allowing gay marriage if the majority of christians who make up most of the states took moral issue with it.

So if you're disgusted by society becoming more accepting of homosexuality, the first place you should try to "fix" is your own churches.

It also says that a lot of followers will be deceived, and will follow the evil one.

Bigots like you have falsely used the Bible in the passed to rationalize their bigotry, and have always been looked on by future generations as wrong.

You can blind your eyes to it if it makes you feel better, but there's an enormous CHRISTIAN movement that says there's nothing immoral about homosexuality. All these states wouldn't be allowing gay marriage if the majority of christians who make up most of the states took moral issue with it.

So if you're disgusted by society becoming more accepting of homosexuality, the first place you should try to "fix" is your own churches.

Thank you for proving me right.

You can't refute a thing I've stated from the Bible.

You're just going to be a sore loser and sputter.

Do you realize how intolerant you are?

You don't see me demanding YOU believe as I do or I will call you all kinds of names, and spew threats of how society will condemn me in the future, blah blah blah.

No, YOU are doing that. DEMANDING I believe as YOU do about homsexuality or ELSE! :eusa_snooty:

It is YOU that is the intolerant of other beliefs.

And that bit of hypocrisy, I bet, will never occur to you. It never does to those who are most intolerant of other beliefs.

Just remember, it wasn't Christians attacking homosxuals that started this thread.

It was those pro-gay that started this thread attacking Christians.

You hypocrites are just outraged we Christians not only defended ourselves but we BEAT YOU at your own game.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've already refuted it, plus Jesus never spoke a word against it. You're ignoring the question of "What would Jesus do?" just so you don't have to better yourself by ending your bigotry.

How intolerant I am lol, that's cute. You're on here proudly boasting of your bigotry and you call me intolerant. When did I ever say or else about anything? You can be a bigot until the cows come in, it's your own flaw you have to deal with. Doesn't affect me any.

I agree the premise of the thread was wrong, because christians in america are going through a revolutionary change of mindset and better understanding their religion by knowing that Jesus would never advocate for the hate of your brothers and sisters, the way you do.

Christians deserve most of the credit for homosexuals being accepted in american society and not being looked down on, which I'm sure disgusts you.

:eusa_naughty::eusa_naughty: Yeshua did teach against immoral sexual behavior, as well as lewdness and perversity. You just want to deny the Lord. He would have treated you as he did the religious leaders that tried to trip Him up with petty games.

---

Interesting, that...

peace...

Are you Jewish?

Nice dodge, once again, demonstrating Biblical word has little meaning to you.

Old Jewish law.
Are you Jewish?

I care not if my neighbors worships one god or twenty, it neither breaks my leg nor picks my pocket - Thomas Jefferson.

Conservatives don't.
Before the religous right hijacked the party, the Republican party NEVER had a religous litmus test.

The religious right hasn't hijacked the party. The religious right has ALWAYS been the based. It's only recently that the non-religious extremists have started carping about the pretend "religious right" as if it's new (and not dwindling, as is the case). It hasn't increased or become more of an influence, it's just that it has recently been identified as EXTREMIST by the extremist LEFT who wishes it would go away, but have been unsuccessful in eliminating Christianity altogether. So they pretend Christians are "new", "extremist" and have "hijacked" various and assorted groups. They think that way they can lie their way into legalized persecution of Christians, AND render conservatives irrelevant.

It's not working.

"been the based"
You mean been the base?
The religous right was never the base of the Republican party until maybe 20 years ago.
Get your facts straight.
But once again we have to give you a pass. Too young and naive to know any better.
I was a Republican before you were born.
I got news for you, there are just as many, or more, Democratic Christians as Republican Christians.
Turn Rush and Sean off.

Are you Jewish?

Idiocy.

It does NOT Compare it to Food as an Equal Sin, and the 18th Chapter of Leviticus Illustrates this 100% IN CONTEXT.

Fairly Basic.

We aren't a Muslim Country, so you won't be Executed for being Homosexual :thup:

peace...

uh, earth to mal.
I am a conservative.

Umm but right wingers, Tea Partiers and Republicans do.
They are also known as conservatives.

uh, earth to mal.
I am a conservative.

Conservatives don't.

Umm the republicans welcomed and courted the religious folks. That is how they got into power a few decades ago.
Thanks to Reagan and Newt and such for that.

Are you Jewish?

Idiocy.

Fairly Basic.

peace...

uh, earth to mal.
I am a conservative.

You might be libitarian, you do not exhibit conservative view points. Conservatives realize that freedom cannot be kept without morals. If you "accept" immoral behavior in one place, you will soon accept immoral behavior in many places. Imorallity is corruption. Conservatives do not support corruption. Homosexual activity is born out of deceit. Its partners are coveted (seduced) from unwilling families. The parents are dishonored.
I don't know about you, but I was taught that breaking the Commandments was seriously wrong. Homosexual acts break at least 3 of those Commandments. Why would you tell people that the acts that break those Commandments are not sinful and claim that you are conservative? Is it because you bear false witness, and have no problem with breaking the Commandments?

I read Romans 1 through 32, it's about unrighteous men in general, never a word about being gay.

Teaparty jumped to that conclusion on his own.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar: pants on fire.

I have delt with people like this before. Most are homosexuals who claim to be "Christians."

They claim that Jesus himself never mentioned homosexualty, thus it is not a sin.

Quite erroneous for several reasons.

For one, Jesus didn't HAVE to mention homosexuality.

Jesus preached to JEWS during his lifetime. His sermons, his debates, and the religious questioning from Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, Lawyers (etc) were all from and for JEWS (the only exception may be the Herodians, since Herod himself was an Idumean)

Thus, the subject of homosexuality never came up, BECAUSE IT WAS A SETTLED MATTER. No one questioned Jesus on homosexuality, because no one had to. Everyone knew the answer to that issue.

Leviticus 18 made it very clear homosexuality was not only a sin, BUT an abomination. Jesus confirmed the validity of the law to his Jewish audience, which includes Leviticus 18.

Matthew 5:18 King James Version

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Can you imagine Jesus up and telling Jews that he was for gay marriage? He would have been stoned to death on the spot!

Get real people! You know what I'm saying is true!

Thus, the question of homosexuality is NEVER broached until the first Chapter of Romans.

Why you may ask! Why is homosexuality never mentioned (in the NT) until the first Chapter of Romans? The answer is to that is very easy to understand.

While Jesus' audience were Jews, who were debating points of the law, Paul (who wrote Romans) was bringing Christianity to PAGANS.

Although, there was NO QUESTION that homosexuality was verboten in Jewish Law, homosexuality was quite common in many pagan socities like Greece and Rome. (Indeed, people engaged in these pagan practices in the OT were called the "sodomites.")

Thus, right off the bat, Paul makes it clear to new Christian converts from the pagan cultures (that comprised the Roman Empire) that these sexual practices were a sin.

Thus, the erroneous notion that, since Jesus didn't mention homosexuality, homosexuality isn't a sin, is just a another way the PC crowd tries to rationalize their way around the Bible.

It's not based on fact, it's based on ignorance and lies.

It's as simple as that.

Last edited:
uh, earth to mal.
I am a conservative.

Conservatives don't.

Where do "morals" originate?

I read Romans 1 through 32, it's about unrighteous men in general, never a word about being gay.

Teaparty jumped to that conclusion on his own.

:eusa_liar::eusa_liar: pants on fire.

I have delt with people like this before. Most are homosexuals who claim to be "Christians."

They claim that Jesus himself never mentioned homosexualty, thus it is not a sin.

Quite erroneous for several reasons.

For one, Jesus didn't HAVE to mention homosexuality.

Jesus preached to JEWS during his lifetime. His sermons, his debates, and the religious questioning from Pharisees, Sadducees, Scribes, Lawyers (etc) were all from and for JEWS (the only exception may be the Herodians, since Herod himself was an Idumean)

Thus, the subject of homosexuality never came up, BECAUSE IT WAS A SETTLED MATTER. No one questioned Jesus on homosexuality, because no one had to. Everyone knew the answer to that issue.

Leviticus 18 made it very clear homosexuality was not only a sin, BUT an abomination. Jesus confirmed the validity of the law to his Jewish audience, which includes Leviticus 18.

Matthew 5:18 King James Version

18For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Can you imagine Jesus up and telling Jews that he was for gay marriage? He would have been stoned to death on the spot!

Get real people! You know what I'm saying is true!

Thus, the question of homosexuality is NEVER broached until the first Chapter of Romans.

Why you may ask! Why is homosexuality never mentioned (in the NT) until the first Chapter of Romans? The answer is to that is very easy to understand.

While Jesus' audience were Jews, who were debating points of the law, Paul (who wrote Romans) was bringing Christianity to PAGANS.

Although, there was NO QUESTION that homosexuality was verboten in Jewish Law, homosexuality was quite common in many pagan socities like Greece and Rome. (Indeed, people engaged in these pagan practices in the OT were called the "sodomites.")

Thus, right off the bat, Paul makes it clear to new Christian converts from the pagan cultures (that comprised the Roman Empire) that these sexual practices were a sin.

Thus, the erroneous notion that, since Jesus didn't mention homosexuality, homosexuality isn't a sin, is just a another way the PC crowd tries to rationalize their way around the Bible.

It's not based on fact, it's based on ignorance and lies.

It's as simple as that.

so Paul spoke out against homosexuality but did Jesus?

or is Paul god too?

Conservatives don't.

Where do "morals" originate?

From a society, not necessarially a christian one.

uh, earth to mal.
I am a conservative.

I am a Conservative, and I don't want the Government involved in what People do in their own Bedrooms...

They are involved when the Possibility of Life and the Repsonsibility of Caring for it, is a Product of a Union of 2 People.

It's the System we have and have had.

Chosen Deviations from what Creates us as Nature Designed it, are NOT Equal to what Creates us...

They are all Equally unEqual to it.

We exist only because of it.

It is Homosexuals Demanding something that is Invalid that has this as a Public Debate...

Not because I or any other Person who doesn't Defy their Design wanted something Special for ourselves.

Homosexuals can Marry the Flesh... They are Designed to.

They Choose to Defy their Design.

Society doesn't need to Suffer that Burden.

Keep Perverted Sex in the Bedroom with all other Sex and Society will be just Fine.

peace...

Damn mal, gay folks bother you that much?
Even us rednecks in Georgia do not give a shit about gays.
Non issue mal. We are in 2 shooting wars, gas is killing my 3 corporations, education is going down the tubes, health care costs are skyrocketing and you worried about gay folks?
Quoting 2500 year old Jewish law?
Chill.

Yeah, Mal, just accept evil! It won't hurt you. It won't corrupt society. It will make things better. It doesn't matter that there is absolutely no benefit to homosexuality (unless you think eliminating possible children is a "bad" thing). When all these homosexuals get older and expect the younger generation to take care of them, they will cry discrimmination, because there will not be enough people to survive and take care of them, too. If all those things are so important, why are so many people pushing for corruption over fixing the government?

Forum List

Back