Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Real Christians follow CHRIST, not hypocrites who want to make up stories about cat fish fries at Churches. Which I have still not seen any evidence for.

New one on me. A cat fish fry at a church!

Church plans fish fry Saturday
Comments 0
September 25, 2010 6:56 AM

ALTON - The youth of Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, 2621 Amelia St., are having a fish fry, Saturday, Sept. 25, beginning at 11.

A catfish filet sandwich and drink is $6. Catfish filet dinner, includes spaghetti, cole slaw and dessert for $8.

Church plans fish fry Saturday | church, catfish, filet - Local News - The Telegraph

You might want to google "Church catfish fry".
I got 510,000 results on Alta Vista.

Wonderful!

As I already made it clear, it's not a sin for Christians to eat catfish. Nor pork, nor shrimp, or any of the other foods that are not "Kosher."

I already proved your entire premise is bogus, but I suppose I shall have to repeat myself.

That's what liberals do when they have a lie refuted. They just repeat it over and over.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I proved you wrong so you had to repeat yourself?

Church plans fish fry Saturday
Comments 0
September 25, 2010 6:56 AM

ALTON - The youth of Tabernacle Missionary Baptist Church, 2621 Amelia St., are having a fish fry, Saturday, Sept. 25, beginning at 11.

A catfish filet sandwich and drink is $6. Catfish filet dinner, includes spaghetti, cole slaw and dessert for $8.

Church plans fish fry Saturday | church, catfish, filet - Local News - The Telegraph

You might want to google "Church catfish fry".
I got 510,000 results on Alta Vista.

Wonderful!

As I already made it clear, it's not a sin for Christians to eat catfish. Nor pork, nor shrimp, or any of the other foods that are not "Kosher."

I already proved your entire premise is bogus, but I suppose I shall have to repeat myself.

That's what liberals do when they have a lie refuted. They just repeat it over and over.

USC... Jewish Cerimonial Law does not Pertain to Christians...

Are you continuing to Troll for your own Entertainment?...

:)

peace...

You will find that Christian's are recognizing that gays have as much rights as everyone else but marriage is still not widely accepted throughout the states.
Christian's recognize that gays have problems with things like, Child care, life insurance, health insurance, pensions, inheritance and visiting their loved ones in the hospital and also making arrangements for them.
I think that you will find that these things will be addressed for them in the future.
But not marriage. So far, and that also includes almost all of the major religions in this world.
Islam is still dealing harshly with them. They are whipped, jailed, or even killed for being a homosexual.

8 years ago there were zero states that allowed gay marriage. Now there's 6 and Washington DC in such a short period of time, so christians are warming up to the idea of gay marriage at a rapid pace (and good for them).

I've seen past statistics trying to compare unmarried gay couples to married straight couples, and anyone with common sense knows you can't compare the success of a relationship between married people and unmarried people.

8 years ago there were zero states that allowed gay marriage. Now there's 6 and Washington DC in such a short period of time, so christians are warming up to the idea of gay marriage at a rapid pace (and good for them).

Christians are doing no such thing, and your Conclusion that they are because Liberal Courts and Legislatures are Defying the People, as they did in LIBERAL California, is as Absurd as you are.

peace...

Christians are doing no such thing, and your Conclusion that they are because Liberal Courts and Legislatures are Defying the People, as they did in LIBERAL California, is as Absurd as you are.

peace...

You're being left in the dust by your more moral christian brothers and sisters.

Poll: Protestant Support for Gay Marriage Rises, Christian News

"According to the poll, white mainline Protestants are more likely to support gay marriage (49 percent) than oppose it (38 percent). In the past two years, 49 percent had expressed opposition. Among those who attend church at least once a week, 35 percent favor gays and lesbians marrying."

Many Churches have cat fish on Friday's especially in the south and it has not been a sin for the last 2,000 years or so.
Many resturants serve cat fish on friday's also.

Americans' Acceptance of Gay Relations Crosses 50% Threshold

And another, this isn't only christians but most americans are christians.

What did Liberal California just do in the Polling Place, you Dishonest Hack?...

American's don't think Homosexuality should be Criminalized...

That does NOT Equate to them Supporting Marriage for them that is "Equal" to what Creates us.

You don't have a Poll showing any such thing, you Chimp.

peace...

What did Liberal California just do in the Polling Place, you Dishonest Hack?...

That does NOT Equate to them Supporting Marriage for them that is "Equal" to what Creates us.

peace...

PRINCETON, NJ - Americans' support for the moral acceptability of gay and lesbian relations crossed the symbolic 50% threshold in 2010. At the same time, the percentage calling these relations "morally wrong" dropped to 43%, the lowest in Gallup's decade-long trend.

Gallup's annual Values and Beliefs survey, conducted each May, documents a gradual increase in public acceptance of gay relations since about 2006. However, the change is seen almost exclusively among men, and particularly men younger than 50.

Check the chart, you're being left behind. Don't attack the messenger, attack the christians in your church with morals superior to yours.

peace...

You're being left in the dust by your more moral christian brothers and sisters.

Poll: Protestant Support for Gay Marriage Rises, Christian News

"According to the poll, white mainline Protestants are more likely to support gay marriage (49 percent) than oppose it (38 percent). In the past two years, 49 percent had expressed opposition. Among those who attend church at least once a week, 35 percent favor gays and lesbians marrying."

the Christian Post?... did they Conduct that Survey?...

do they Follow the Bible?... :lol:

Great "Source", Snapperhead.

The ACTUAL VOTE in Liberal California Defies you and that Hack of an Organiazation. :thup:

peace...

peace...

PRINCETON, NJ - Americans' support for the moral acceptability of gay and lesbian relations crossed the symbolic 50% threshold in 2010. At the same time, the percentage calling these relations "morally wrong" dropped to 43%, the lowest in Gallup's decade-long trend.

Gallup's annual Values and Beliefs survey, conducted each May, documents a gradual increase in public acceptance of gay relations since about 2006. However, the change is seen almost exclusively among men, and particularly men younger than 50.

Check the chart, you're being left behind. Don't attack the messenger, attack the christians in your church with morals superior to yours.

Highlighed BOLD... That does NOT Equal "Marriage"...

Get it?

Fuck you are Stupid and or VERY Dishonest.

peace...

peace...

Get it?

peace...

Being more accepting of gay relations obviously means being more accepting of homosexuality in general.

I'm sorry you're so disgusted with the direction your brothers and sisters are going, I couldn't be happier to see christians moving this way.

Get it?

peace...

Being more accepting of gay relations obviously means being more accepting of homosexuality in general.

I'm sorry you're so disgusted with the direction your brothers and sisters are going, I couldn't be happier to see christians moving this way.

Actually here is the report.

>>>>

Get it?

peace...

Actually here is the report.

>>>>

Thanks for posting that, as people can see who follow the link across the board among every group of people the percentages increased in a manner that shows homophobia decreasing rapidly.

Wonderful!

USC... Jewish Cerimonial Law does not Pertain to Christians...

Are you continuing to Troll for your own Entertainment?...

peace...

My point is that it does pertain when they want it to, but not when they don't.
Many christians quote Leviticus about Homosex being a sin.
Per Leviticus so is eating catfish.

Forum List

Back