Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God I hope you're posting on here as long as I do, I can't imagine this board without your entertainment.

Well folks here's the "proof" of me blaming christianity for our murderous foreign policy.

"but I'm not going to blame christianity for our foreign policy or blame all christians for the acts of our christian bureacrats."

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...s-sinful-as-homosexuality-25.html#post4048546

You truly would rather make yourself look dumber and dumber and DUMBER rather than expose a shred of dignity or integrity by simply admitting you're wrong.

Little bit of snipping there Del, er Drock;

You seem to have left out "We've killed hundreds of thousands of people, all of our bureacrats who install our foreign policy are christians,"

Now ARE all of our bureacrats who install our foreign policy Christians? Is there ANY evidence to support that? Further, is the ANYTHING, anything at all that indicates they are acting on behalf of Christianity, or any religion? Do they shout out "Jesus Akbar" while they make strategic plans? Do the kowtow toward Jerusalem? No, of course not - there is NOTHING indicating Christianity at all, you toss out shit like; but I'm not going to blame christianity for our foreign policy or blame all christians for the acts of our christian bureacrats." PURELY to dishonestly create a link. Christians bureaucrats? What the fuck? What a lying scumbag you are.

Drock, just another liar for Allah.

They all say they're christians, sure they might be liars, but i'll need proof otherwise to say they aren't christian.

How many times do you want me to repeat their actions have nothing to do with christianity or the fact that they're christian? Seriously tell me. 10? 20? 50? I can copy and paste real quick so I'd be happy to oblige.

A liar for Allah, lol, like I said PLEASE never leave this board for as long as I'm posting. You're my #1 source of entertainment on this board. Just downright terrific, I should be paying you for the smiles you put on my face and the chuckles you bring me.

Read it in the bible and weep folks.

Eating fish without scales is a sin.

Interesting how some churches have catfish dinners...

Guess they should have Homo day as well?

A) I have lived all over the country and have never seen a church have a "catfish fry." I've seen fish frys at the Elks Lodge but not a "catfish fry" at any church.

I would like to see some evidence for that.

B) Christians don't follow the JEWISH dietary laws. We don't feel bound because of what Christ said:

Matthew 15 King James Version

11Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

17Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

C) Next you are going to be stupid enough to say, "THEN HOW COME YOU FOLLOW THE JEWISH LAW ON HOMOSEXUALITY, HUH?????????????"

The answer to that is WE DON'T! If we were, we would be stoning homosexuals all over the country.

Even the Jews don't follow that.

D) Next you will ask, "THEN HOW CAN YOU SAY HOMOSEXUALITY IS A SIN, HUH???????????"

That's an easy one to answer. Because BOTH the Old Testement and the New Testement make it plain homosexuality is a sin:

Romans 1 King James Version (KJV)

26For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Thus your premise is based on the usual ignorance of the Bible.

It really cracks me up when someone that hates Christianity because of their ignorance of the same tries to malign Christianity.

It reminds me of another verse from Romans:

Romans 1 King James Version (KJV)

22Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Verse 22 so it is ok to lie to women?

Most men do seem to abide by that rule.

Also not Relevant to the Original FALSE Assertion in the OP...

The 18th in Context has nothing to do with Equating Sexual Perversions to Eating Certain Foods...

And nobody can Find ANYWHERE in the Bible that Homosexuality is other than a Sin and an Abomination.

End of List.

Actively Engaging in Homosexual Sex is not OK if you are a Christian... Period.

So find another Religion instead of trying to find ways to make the Bible and Christianity say or stand for something it simply does not. :thup:

:)

peace...

They all say they're christians, sure they might be liars, but i'll need proof otherwise to say they aren't christian.

Really?

You can post cites of them saying they are all Christians?

Oh wait, you just made that up, or course you can't cite it.

How many times do you want me to repeat their actions have nothing to do with christianity or the fact that they're christian? Seriously tell me. 10? 20? 50? I can copy and paste real quick so I'd be happy to oblige.

A liar for Allah, lol, like I said PLEASE never leave this board for as long as I'm posting. You're my #1 source of entertainment on this board. Just downright terrific, I should be paying you for the smiles you put on my face and the chuckles you bring me.

If their actions have nothing to do with Christianity - which there is no evidence that "all" or even "most" are, then how does that excuse the acts of your Muslim allies who directly state that they are acting on behalf of Islam?

You definitely are a liar for Allah.

I read Romans 1 through 32, it's about unrighteous men in general, never a word about being gay.

Teaparty jumped to that conclusion on his own.

Really?

You can post cites of them saying they are all Christians?

Oh wait, you just made that up, or course you can't cite it.

If their actions have nothing to do with Christianity - which there is no evidence that "all" or even "most" are, then how does that excuse the acts of your Muslim allies who directly state that they are acting on behalf of Islam?

You definitely are a liar for Allah.

Post cites of our politicians saying they're christian? Um of course I could, is that really necessary?

I've never once tried to excuse the acts of muslim terrorists, again that's one of the many competing voices in your head that I can't be held responsible for.

My muslim allies and I'm a liar for Allah, lol, like I said, keep it coming. I love every word of it.

Post cites of our politicians saying they're christian? Um of course I could, is that really necessary?

That's nice.

Your claim was "ALL of our bureaucrats are Christians." Posting a cite of Rick Perry saying he's a Christian doesn't quite prove that all the mid-level functionaries at the state department, CIA, NSA, DHS, et al are Christians.

As we ALL know, you made it up and toss it out in hopes of diminishing the threat from radical Islam.

I've never once tried to excuse the acts of muslim terrorists,

ROFL

Yeah, and you never lie either...

again that's one of the many competing voices in your head that I can't be held responsible for.

My muslim allies and I'm a liar for Allah, lol, like I said, keep it coming. I love every word of it.

That's nice.

Your claim was "ALL of our bureaucrats are Christians." Posting a cite of Rick Perry saying he's a Christian doesn't quite prove that all the mid-level functionaries at the state department, CIA, NSA, DHS, et al are Christians.

As we ALL know, you made it up and toss it out in hopes of diminishing the threat from radical Islam.

I've never once tried to excuse the acts of muslim terrorists,

ROFL

Yeah, and you never lie either...

again that's one of the many competing voices in your head that I can't be held responsible for.

By bureacrats I meant our politicians, I may have used the term wrong, but that's what I meant. All our politicians are christian, but our foreign policy has nothing to do with them being christian. Besides even using the term incorrectly I'll bet the overwhelming majority of mid-level people in those organizations are also christian, which again, is entirely inconsequential as I've repeatedly stated.

There is almost no threat from radical islam, or radical any religion. That's just drummed up fearmongering from your heros. So there is a threat, it's just nothing like our politicians pretend it to be where trillions and trillions of taxpayer dollars are needed to "save" us.

Last edited:
Matthew 15 King James Version

11Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

17Do not ye yet understand, that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught?

18But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man.

19For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies:

20These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man.

Pay reall close attention to those verses.
Those who speak of libtards, etc....

Real Christians pay attention the ALL of the verses there.
and we know that it is unhealthy to eat Catfish more than once a week for helathy people.
And we also know it is unhealthy to eat with unwashed hands or to eat tainted or spoiled food.
ecoli? Salmonella, etc...

Last edited:
The lefts agenda of vilifying Christians for this 2012 election, is not doing so well.

The top five religious affiliations in the 111th Congress were Roman Catholic (30.1%), Baptist (12.4%), Methodist (10.7%), Jewish (8.4%), and Presbyterian (8.1%). Protestant denominations have held a large majority throughout congressional history, reflecting American's traditional demographics. In the 111th Congress, 54.7% of seats were held by members of Protestant denominations.
The 111th congress was held by a majority of Dems.
Yet they are vilifying Christians.
This is the same tactic that Dems have used to keep blacks voting for them,by vilifying Black republicans.

The lefts agenda of vilifying Christians for this 2012 election, is not doing so well.

The top five religious affiliations in the 111th Congress were Roman Catholic (30.1%), Baptist (12.4%), Methodist (10.7%), Jewish (8.4%), and Presbyterian (8.1%). Protestant denominations have held a large majority throughout congressional history, reflecting American's traditional demographics. In the 111th Congress, 54.7% of seats were held by members of Protestant denominations.
This is the same tactic that Dems have used to keep blacks voting for them,by vilifying Black republicans.

Trying to make this a political issue?

It's peach, every post he makes is about showing how partisan he is. If you disagree with him, he assumes you vote differently, if you agree with him, he assumes you vote the same as him.

It's peach, every post he makes is about showing how partisan he is. If you disagree with him, he assumes you vote differently, if you agree with him, he assumes you vote the same as him.

Your the one who brought it up,not me.

By bureacrats I meant our politicians,

Sure you did, now that you got nailed for your bullshit.

I may have used the term wrong, but that's what I meant. All our politicians are christian,

Anyway, that's what Ellison keeps saying...

but our foreign policy has nothing to do with them being christian. Besides even using the term incorrectly I'll bet the overwhelming majority of mid-level people in those organizations are also christian, which again, is entirely inconsequential as I've repeatedly stated.

What's inconsequential is your attempt, yet again, to create parity between the Islamic theocracies and our completely secular republic.

There is almost no threat from radical islam, or radical any religion.

Even you aren't this stupid, you ARE agenda driven, but not stupid enough to believe an idiotic lie like that.

That's just drummed up fearmongering from your heros. So there is a threat, it's just nothing like our politicians pretend it to be where trillions and trillions of taxpayer dollars are needed to "save" us.

Yawn, your Al Jazeera bullshit is tired, boring.

By bureacrats I meant our politicians,

Sure you did, now that you got nailed for your bullshit.

I may have used the term wrong, but that's what I meant. All our politicians are christian,

Anyway, that's what Ellison keeps saying...

What's inconsequential is your attempt, yet again, to create parity between the Islamic theocracies and our completely secular republic.

There is almost no threat from radical islam, or radical any religion.

Even you aren't this stupid, you ARE agenda driven, but not stupid enough to believe an idiotic lie like that.

That's just drummed up fearmongering from your heros. So there is a threat, it's just nothing like our politicians pretend it to be where trillions and trillions of taxpayer dollars are needed to "save" us.

Yawn, your Al Jazeera bullshit is tired, boring.

If you don't believe I misspoke fine, keep believing I meant almost all our mid level agents are christian since that's true also.

My bullshit? Lol that's cute, everything you say is bullshit. I've said a thousand times that I think Islam is stupid and I wish it never existed, to you that translates to me being a liar for Allah and pro-Islam. I've stated another thousand times that most christians are good people and our government flaws have nothing to do with our leaders being christian, yet you keep repeating that I hate christians and am anti-christian despite my signature being nothing but the most hardcore type of Bible-thumping christians.

You're amazed that I'm willing to admit I made a mistake when I chose the wrong terminology, that amazes you because despite you being wrong on every post you make you still don't have the integrity to ever admit being wrong. Even when your own quotes you provide links to prove you're wrong.

Your the one who brought it up,not me.

I didn't bring up your post with stats, that came out of left field.

It's a silly post of course because the overwhelming majority of democrats are christian, to democrats their #1 issue for most of them is that their party members are christian, just like with republicans.

Your similarities far outweigh your differences politically.

For fish to be considered clean to eat they must have fins and scales. It is in Leviticus. I can't quote chapter and verse though.
the same book that says hosexuality is a sin as well.
And a sin is a sin.

So we don't Lose Track of what this Thread was about...

A False and out of Context Premise, here's the Context:

Jewish Moral Law as Opposed to Jewish Cerimonial Law?...

The Third Book of Moses, Called Leviticus 18

Acts of Immorality Forbidden <King James has it...

Unlawful Sexual Relations <The New International Version has it...

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.

3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.

4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.

5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: Neh. 9.29 · Ezek. 18.9 ; 20.11-13 · Lk. 10.28 · Rom. 10.5 · Gal. 3.12 I am the LORD.

6 ¶ None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.

7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

8 The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness. Lev. 20.11 · Deut. 22.30 ; 27.20

9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover. Lev. 20.17 · Deut. 27.22

10 The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.

11 The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.

12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.

13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.

14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt. Lev. 20.19, 20

15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter-in-law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. Lev. 20.12

16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness. Lev. 20.21

17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness. Lev. 20.14 · Deut. 27.23

18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, besides the other in her life time.

19 ¶ Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness. Lev. 20.18

20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbor's wife, to defile thyself with her. Lev. 20.10

21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: Lev. 20.1-5 I am the LORD.

22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Lev. 20.13

23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. Ex. 22.19 · Lev. 20.15, 16 · Deut. 27.21

24 ¶ Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

25 and the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

27 (for all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)

28 that the land spew not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spewed out the nations that were before you.

29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.

30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

---

Damn it... I just can't Find ANYTHING in there about Food...

Interesting, that...

And those 3 there that I highlighted...

Difficult, they are... To Seperate.

peace...

When someone has a Verse from the Bible saying Homosexuality is OK, I'll be here...

Until then, find another Religion. :thup:

I hear Islam is Tolerant.

peace...

Forum List

Back