Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

You can go ahead and Link me using Jesus for Gay Hating...

Or shut your Ignorant Trollish Hole, you Stain. :thup:

:)

peace...

I didn't say you did.

Continue on with abiding to his golden rule to the best of your ability lol.

You may be one of the most Dishonest Trolls on this Forum.

Have a Wonderful Day!

peace...

"Well as long as you never use Jesus as an excuse for gay-hating"

That's not in the least bit implying that you use Jesus as an excuse for gay hating, I can't be held at fault for your lack of reading comprehension.

What parts of the day do you take Jesus's teachings seriously? Is it only on this forum that you reject all of them?

I didn't say you did.

Have a Wonderful Day!

peace...

That's not in the least bit implying that you use Jesus as an excuse for gay hating, I can't be held at fault for your lack of reading comprehension.

What parts of the day do you take Jesus's teachings seriously? Is it only on this forum that you reject all of them?

You are Dishonest because you Willfully Ignore Points that are Made to you, and then you Infer Patently Dishonest things without even giving a Hint at Substance for your Assertions...

You are a Troll.

Be Proud of what you are.

It's this simple... Homosexuality is Sin and Abomination 100% of the time in the Bible...

Jesus didn't Hate on Pedophiles or Homosexuals.

You go ahead and Sleep Well using "Jesus didn't" as your Justification for saying Jesus Embraced Homosexuality and that it is somehow OK...

You and I will both Answer for how we Presented his Word. :thup:

Good Day.

peace...

Have a Wonderful Day!

peace...

You are Dishonest because you Willfully Ignore Points that are Made to you, and then you Infer Patently Dishonest things without even giving a Hint at Substance for your Assertions...

You are a Troll.

Be Proud of what you are.

It's this simple... Homosexuality is Sin and Abomination 100% of the time in the Bible...

Jesus didn't Hate on Pedophiles or Homosexuals.

You go ahead and Sleep Well using "Jesus didn't" as your Justification for saying Jesus Embraced Homosexuality and that it is somehow OK...

You and I will both Answer for how we Presented his Word. :thup:

Good Day.

peace...

My whole point was that we agree that Jesus said nothing against homosexuality, and me saying that caused your panties to get in a bunch.

I'm also getting the hint that we agree that you don't take Jesus's golden rule seriously, if you did you certainly wouldn't constantly stoop to talking to people the way you do. (although I'm sure you'll have a very cute excuse for it in your next post)

Mal just negged, that's the best way of showing that I've done a good job posting rational and well thoguht out responses :).

Please keep doing it.

and here's what a poster just said to me (who I'll keep nameless for their sake) and I agree with this person;

"Mal goes thru these cycles of frantic posting about gays...I believe that's when he is trying hard to beat down his own gay urges."

Typically those who bash gays the most, are just gay themselves and they feel insecure about their urges and thus have to make up for it by bashing gays as a means of overcompensating.

Last edited:
"been the based"
You mean been the base?
The religous right was never the base of the Republican party until maybe 20 years ago.
Get your facts straight.
But once again we have to give you a pass. Too young and naive to know any better.
I was a Republican before you were born.
I got news for you, there are just as many, or more, Democratic Christians as Republican Christians.
Turn Rush and Sean off.

Of course there were Christian democrats - EVERYONE was Christian. Both parties were Christian based and heavily influenced by religion. You pretend that the GOP was "hijacked' by the Christians, which is silly bullshit. The only thing that changed is that the democrats were hijacked by the Marxists and adopted the suppression of religion position.

Turn Keith and Rachel off.

Damn, this is so easy it is unreal.
The Bible lists 667 sins and does not distinguish between them like you do mal. The penalty for lust is death in the Bible.
Homosexuality is listed as sin the same as the 7 "deadly sins": greed, envy, pride, wrath/anger, lust gluttony and sloth.
I am sure you treat the sin of gluttony the same as you do homosexuality mal.
Of course it is the Old Testament that lists most of these sins. New Testament does not mention homosexuality at all.
And most of these sins are Jewish law. We do not go by religous law in this country.
Something about the United States Constitution.
You need to read Romans 14:4 10, Mark 9:42, Acts 21:28, Numbers 14:2-3, 16:3 mal. Get back to us when you have mastered that.
Matthew said it best: It is a sin to think evil against any of God's children.
Luke got it right: It is a sin to despise your neighbor.

Sorry bout that,

1. You can't reason with gaybiker or uscitizen, both are secret homos, who live in a fantasy world.
2. Eating a food has no *sin value* as long as the person eating the food is thankful for it.
3. But being a homo is always a sin, and shall always be punished, there are no homos in heaven.
4. To try to tie these two things together is something only a *Homo Fuckchop* would do.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

There is simply NO Question that 100% of the time that Homosexuality is Mentioned in the Bible, Old and New Testaments both, it is Sin and Abomination.

Comparing Jewish Cerimonial Law about Fish to the Moral Law of Chapter 18 in Leviticus is Absurd, and those doing it are Dishonest.

They now Know what 18 is in Context and can't Honestly continue Presenting at as an Argument FOR Homosexuality in the Bible.

If you are Engaging in Homosexual Acts and want to be a Chrisitian, you must Recognize that it is Sin and Sin no more.

Christianity Inherently can NOT Embrace Homosexuality as OK.

Find another Faith if you don't Like it. :thup:

peace...

the only spokesman for Jesus has spoken folks.

I didn't say you did.

Got caught lying again, eh Drock?

You know why that keeps happening, don't you? It keeps happening because you keep lying.

From a society, not necessarially a christian one.

You think morals originate from a society?

So a person alone on an island does not and cannot have a moral sense or code?

LOL

No wonder you're a leftist.

Why would a person need morals if he lived with no one else?
Who would he learn them from?

Ok, I have to laugh at you for a second. Did you really expect logic from Uncensored? Really?

You think morals originate from a society?

So a person alone on an island does not and cannot have a moral sense or code?

LOL

No wonder you're a leftist.

Why would a person need morals if he lived with no one else?
Who would he learn them from?

Ok, I have to laugh at you for a second. Did you really expect logic from Uncensored? Really?

yeah a lapse there, just got out of bed and hit the view post button on that post...

Mal just negged, that's the best way of showing that I've done a good job posting rational and well thoguht out responses :).

Please keep doing it.
Awwwww.....did you give mal a mini-meltdown? :lol:

Sodomy- is an "anal or other copulation-like act, especially between males or between male persons or between human being and animal," and one who practices sodomy is a "sodomite.

1 Corinthians 6:9–10 as follows:

Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God.

No homosexuality is not exempt.

Sodomy is condemned.
It includes gays and straights who perform anal sex. It means any anal sex, be it man with man, women with women, men with women or men with any animals,or women with any animals.

Sodomy- is an "anal or other copulation-like act, especially between males or between male persons or between human being and animal," and one who practices sodomy is a "sodomite.

Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God.

Sodomy is condemned.
It includes gays and straights who perform anal sex. It means any anal sex, be it man with man, women with women, men with women or men with any animals,or women with any animals.

Do all homosexuals engage in sodomy?

No? So homosexuality is not a sin but sodomy is?

Darn I will have to retitle my thread to Eating catfish is just a sinful as sodomy?

Last edited:

Sodomy is condemned.

Oral sex is sodomy....in fact pretty much anything but missionary style sex is sodomy. But, as we all know, complaining about sodomy being a sin is very selective.

Sodomy is condemned.

Sodomy may be a sin to you....then don't do it. But do NOT create CIVIL laws forcing your sin/no sin beliefs on other law-abiding, tax-paying adults. If it does not hurt others or their rights....it's NONE of your business.

Sodomy is condemned.

Oral sex is sodomy....in fact pretty much anything but missionary style sex is sodomy. But, as we all know, complaining about sodomy being a sin is very selective.

nope...

Nobody except you and yours are Demanding Special Sanction in Law for what is Inherently Sodomy and in Defiance of Nature's Design. :thup:

peace...

Sodomy is condemned.

Darn I will have to retitle my thread to Eating catfish is just a sinful as sodomy?

You are going to make the Claim that there are Homosexuals who go their Entire Lives without Engaging in ANY Sex at all?...

:doubt:

peace...

Forum List

Back