Eating catfish is just as sinful as homosexuality

Sodomy- is an "anal or other copulation-like act, especially between males or between male persons or between human being and animal," and one who practices sodomy is a "sodomite.

1 Corinthians 6:9–10 as follows:

Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God.

No homosexuality is not exempt.

Sodomy is condemned.
It includes gays and straights who perform anal sex. It means any anal sex, be it man with man, women with women, men with women or men with any animals,or women with any animals.

Do all homosexuals engage in sodomy?

No? So homosexuality is not a sin but sodomy is?

Oral sex is sodomy....in fact pretty much anything but missionary style sex is sodomy. But, as we all know, complaining about sodomy being a sin is very selective.

So well over half of Christians will go to hell for oral sex?
Wow! So the connection of the sin of sodomy and eating catfish has to do with smell?

Sodomy may be a sin to you....then don't do it. But do NOT create CIVIL laws forcing your sin/no sin beliefs on other law-abiding, tax-paying adults.

Oh looky there, the feral baboon created a strawman. The mindless creature imagines itself clever for being able to erect one..

If it does not hurt others or their rights....it's NONE of your business.

Get thee to a baboonary.

I certainly know I'm on the right track when you come in with nothing but personal insults. Of course, it's a given that the day you actually present a legit, logical argument will probably be the day the world ends. :lol:

You call people who Disagree with your Agenda to Expose Children to Homosexuality in Schools "Faggots", so who are you to Judge someone for Personal Insults, you Tub of Shit?...

Bodecea's the only "Woman" I know who has Manboobs...

True Story. :thup:

:)

peace...

Sodomy- is an "anal or other copulation-like act, especially between males or between male persons or between human being and animal," and one who practices sodomy is a "sodomite.

Do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived! Fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, male prostitutes, sodomites, thieves, the greedy, drunkards, revilers, robbers—none of these will inherit the kingdom of God.

Sodomy is condemned.
It includes gays and straights who perform anal sex. It means any anal sex, be it man with man, women with women, men with women or men with any animals,or women with any animals.

Go pick on the straight people who are having oral and anal sex then. They do it in far larger numbers.

Do all homosexuals engage in sodomy?

No? So homosexuality is not a sin but sodomy is?

Oral sex is sodomy....in fact pretty much anything but missionary style sex is sodomy. But, as we all know, complaining about sodomy being a sin is very selective.

Wow! So the connection of the sin of sodomy and eating catfish has to do with smell?

Nope.

Sin can be Forgiven...

Asking God to Accept and Embrace Sin is Absurd...

Telling People that God or Jesus think Homosexuality is OK and not Sin, well...

Don't Add or Subtract from the Book...

It will only Add to your... ;)

peace...

Nope.

Sin can be Forgiven...

Asking God to Accept and Embrace Sin is Absurd...

Telling People that God or Jesus think Homosexuality is OK and not Sin, well...

Don't Add or Subtract from the Book...

It will only Add to your... ;)

peace...

How convenient.

Tell ya what. If I ever personally meet God I will ask his/her forgiveness.
until then though....

Last edited:

Sodomy is condemned.

Go pick on the straight people who are having oral and anal sex then. They do it in far larger numbers.

Never said that oral sex is a sin.
Nor does it say that in the bible.

So a man getting head from a woman is sodomy?

No wonder so many of the gay-haters seem like insecure gays, if a dude told me he was disgusted by the idea of getting head from a woman I would just assume he were gay.

Sodomy is condemned.

It says sodomy and oral sex is sodomy.

I certainly know I'm on the right track when you come in with nothing but personal insults. Of course, it's a given that the day you actually present a legit, logical argument will probably be the day the world ends. :lol:

You're a fucking idiot - always.

No one has suggested civil or criminal penalties be applied to homosexual behavior - no one.

Your claim that this is what is being demanded is a typical strawman. You no doubt believe yourself clever for positing a logical fallacy that you can quickly defeat.

In fact though, you merely underscore what we all know already, you are a dolt, a cretin, an intellectual lightweight.

In short, a fucking idiot.

No one has suggested civil or criminal penalties be applied to homosexual behavior - no one.

Your claim that this is what is being demanded is a typical strawman. You no doubt believe yourself clever for positing a logical fallacy that you can quickly defeat.

In fact though, you merely underscore what we all know already, you are a dolt, a cretin, an intellectual lightweight.

Didn't even have to lift a finger for that one. :lol::lol::lol:

Didn't even have to lift a finger for that one. :lol::lol::lol:

Bodecea... You are at least one thing... Consistent... ly a Fucking Internet Troll... :clap2:

If you had any Shame.

peace...

Today's Dictionary Definitions are not Applicable to the Bible...

What does it say in the Bible about a Married Couple Engaging in Oral Sex?...

peace...

I'm not Biblical Expert (God knows), but the last time I read it (not all of it, so maybe I missed the blue material?), the bible said ZERO about oral sex between husband and wife.

In fact, if somebody were to claim anything to the contrary, many would find it hard to swallow.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

peace...

I'm not Biblical Expert (God knows), but the last time I read it (not all of it, so maybe I missed the blue material?), the bible said ZERO about oral sex between husband and wife.

In fact, if somebody were to claim anything to the contrary, many would find it hard to swallow.

:lol:

:clap2:

Excellent Contribution as always Counselor...

peace...

peace...

And I might add, this is a Perfect Example of why those Pushing to Redifine Marriage as something it Inherently is NOT, still don't get it...

peace...

peace...

Then you need to re-write the Bible if you think the current translators got it wrong. The current translators think that the dictionary definition of the word sodomy is correct, hence why they use it.

So I'm sure from now on you'll tell future girlfriends or your wife that them giving you head is a sin against god and that you're disgusted by it.

Forum List

Back