Ebola is going to bring us the Zombie situation eveyone has been fearing...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
WHO: Ebola moving faster than control efforts

"and the scenes of patients bleeding from the eyes, mouth and ears"

CD_1099_037c.jpg

Africa is where the Original Man came from... And Africa is going to take us all a back Home to God... Or Allah, or whatever.

Coming soon to an International Airport near you. :thup:

:)

peace...

Ebola does not bring life to dead bodies. No decease have that symptom.
Following protocol, good routines and staying cool is going to work just fine. I hope.

Africa is where the Original Man came from... And Africa is going to take us all a back Home to God... Or Allah, or whatever.

Please forward you life savings to me, since you won't be needing it.

Thanks.

Please forward you life savings to me, since you won't be needing it.

Thanks.

I'll PM you my SS and a signed PoA here in a few. :thup:

peace...

Following protocol, good routines and staying cool is going to work just fine. I hope.

Let me know how that Confidence works out for you when the Infected Masses start going crazy with the Illness and people are popping off rounds at their neighbors for fear they are infected and not just drinking cherry kookaid in a sloppy way.

peace...

Let me know how that Confidence works out for you when the Infected Masses start going crazy with the Illness and people are popping off rounds at their neighbors for fear they are infected and not just drinking cherry kookaid in a sloppy way.

peace...

Yes, I'll send you an update! :)

We need to tell all Americans to stay out of Central Africa. Let African's deal with this shit.

Found is moist wooded areas, Ebola has been identified on three continents THUS far, including NORTH AMERICA.

The liberals are pro zombie because with their brains eaten up and dripping out of their ears. They meet the qualification standards to register as Democrats and become Obamabots. .... :lol: :lol:

Those who go on the fake "safaris" in Africa are the greatest risk in the IS, until.....a strain is found here. Only a matter of ttime, swamps drained, forests cut.......another strain will be found.

then again , might be different and not the old swine , bird flu or think it was Spanish influenza this time .

then again , might be different and not the old swine , bird flu or think it was Spanish influenza this time .

You really dont need to worry about ebola becoming a serious pandemic, because it kills too quickly to be super dangerous. The virus you have to worry about is one that takes weeks to kill you, because a virus like that can travel much more easilly. People with ebola are displaying symptoms extremely fast, so they arent likely to go on a trip across the world when they have blood coming out of their orifices. It has happened once or twice already, but it wont happen enough times to kill the world.

In the end, this virus wont kill more than 1,000-2,000 peopl world wide.

Last edited:

You really dont need to worry about ebola becoming a serious pandemic, because it kills too quickly to be super dangerous. The virus you have to worry about is one that takes weeks to kill you, because a virus like that can travel much more easilly. People with ebola are displaying symptoms extremely fast, so they arent likely to go on a trip across the world when they have blood coming out of their orifices. It has happened once or twice already, but it wont happen enough times to kill the world.

In the end, this virus wont kill more than 1,000-2,000 peopl world wide.

The incubation period seems to be up to three weeks. After symptoms death may occur within a week. On paper, this one is a killer. The up-side is that it isn't very contagious. Right now it is only contagious from when symptoms are showing to the time of getting well or burial.
Of course a problem for countries with low ability to treat people in isolation or where people socially rather take their chances with their families. Especially concerning burial - an ebola victim is a virus bomb.

My guess is that it will spread. Contained in some countries, causing problems in other. Estimate of 2k death seems low world-wide.

And the more infected, greater risk of getting mutations. This one would be really scary if it would turn airborne.

Forum List

Back