🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola... Let's Try A More UnAmerican Strategy

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
Why do we continue to bring these people back into the US to die?

Surely we can establish a less American location to take these people to.

I'm thinking a location similar to the Gitmo model.

Some deserted island with minimum services and a small local population ..an airstrip..water...sanitation ...and a place to safely try to save these American doctors and others lives..

How much trouble would it be to set up a military style hospital?

I see no reason to expose the US to this disease.

We could send the religious organizations that keep sending US citizens to the regions that have the disease the bill for their stupidity nasked as relief efforts.

Are we still panicked over Ebola?

There have been 10 cases in the US. 8 of those cases contracted the disease outside the US. The 2 that contracted the disease in the US were both nurses who treated Ebola patients.

Relax.

Despite the ridiculous Mad Max wasteland and airborne spreading scenarios of various chicken littles like CrusaderFrank and Silhouette it has been proven that the CDC experts they vilified were correct and they were wrong, Ebola doesn't spread easily and can be contained in developed countries like the United States.

We had a guy with active symptoms traipsing about Dallas, how many citizens and family members he interacted with in the community caught it? Zero. Just two healthcare workers who actively treated him, and I doubt even that would happen again.

323 million Americans. 10 cases, 2 deaths.

You all do the math.

This is not even a blip on the screen.

It's a serious medical issue, and one that is being handled correctly, but there are lots of other illnesses, illnesses that people know a lot about, that are far more dangerous right now.

You all do the math.

It's a serious medical issue, and one that is being handled correctly, but there are lots of other illnesses, illnesses that people know a lot about, that are far more dangerous right now.

Very true.

You are 25x more likely to die from being struck by lightning than from Ebola.

You all do the math.

Very true.

I think that once a month, we should ask the Right how many Americans have died of Ebola since they (Righties) started running around like chickens with their heads but off.

You all do the math.

Very true.

I think that once a month, we should ask the Right how many Americans have died of Ebola since they (Righties) started running around like chickens with their heads but off.

Funny how the hoopla died down so much after the election. I guess our well-being wasn't their true motive?? Say it ain't so!

Forum List

Back