🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ebola: Where Should Quarantine Happen

cultsmasher

VIP Member
Aug 9, 2014
Bay City, MI
It's the same old story. Rather than do something difficult, the U.S. government would rather have the people "eat it". I already have heard the government basically say that the U.S. should get ready for more cases of ebola. But that isn't good enough. I have already seen the government trying to track down those who may have been exposed. They need to do better. For those that have been exposed, they are asking them to basically quaranteen themselves. That isn't good enough either. Until the whole ebola thing has been brought under control in Africa, travel restrictions from infected areas should be put into place. That's it. The American people shouldn't be expected to accept it.

Last edited:
We should build a fence around Texas. It will keep Mexicans out of Texas, and Texans... away from the rest of us. :tongue:

• Banned
Fuck off!

Doesnt matter how reasonable you attempt to make your posts sound like! There will always be your swastiker attached to it and something really gross to be expected.
The Germans are coming,
You know, I don't know if you're a jew or the filthiest of filthy traitors. But before I put you on ignore, fuck off yourself.

The Führer would have probably incinerated everyone infected with Ebola, if confronted with such a problem.

I'm totally on board with that.

The ends justify the means.

Nigeria has controlled it's outbreak and has reported no new cases in iver a month now. It's a third world country yet it can do it. How did they do it? Good isolation techniques and a travel ban.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back