Ecology and Racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

krypto

May 16, 2016
Human caused global warming is probably the biggest danger to our planet. But there is another problem that is as bad. If in fact not worse. Overpopulation. Right now, like it or not, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. Like it or not, every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Like it or not, the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. So what can White people do about this problem that they aren't contributing to without being called "racist." Well there is only one sane path to take. EMBRACE "RACISM!" If you are White and care anything at all about our ecological system, like it or not, you HAVE to embrace racism. It's the only way.

... But there is another problem that is as bad. If in fact not worse. Overpopulation. ......

There is no such thing. An utterly false 'crisis' that has been throwing dimwits into a tizzy since the 70s.

Human caused global warming is probably the biggest danger to our planet. But there is another problem that is as bad. If in fact not worse. Overpopulation. Right now, like it or not, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably support. Like it or not, every single day there are about 228,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. Like it or not, the population of White people isn't rising. In some places, it may even be going down a little. So what can White people do about this problem that they aren't contributing to without being called "racist." Well there is only one sane path to take. EMBRACE "RACISM!" If you are White and care anything at all about our ecological system, like it or not, you HAVE to embrace racism. It's the only way.
Hear hear! Whites have stablized our breeding. Immigration into our countries should halted until thes other people snap out of the ape comp.

'
There is no logical reason there should be more than a hundred million hominids on this planet.

• Banned
Human caused global warming is probably the biggest danger to our planet. ....

Or not at all.

It is better to be safe than sorry. And from what most scientists say, "sorry" is more likely to happen. I will also include a couple graphs for you to consider. But if you are a human caused global warming denier, I doubt if they will do much good.
ipcc-temp-versus-co2.png
tempCO2.png

• Banned
... But there is another problem that is as bad. If in fact not worse. Overpopulation. ......

There is no such thing. An utterly false 'crisis' that has been throwing dimwits into a tizzy since the 70s.
How many people were on the planet in the 1970's and how many people are there now. Ant the bigger a population is, the more exponential growth it has. I have another graph for you.
Human population growth graph.jpg

Or not at all.

It is better to be safe than sorry. And from what most scientists say, "sorry" is more likely to happen. I will also include a couple graphs for you to consider. But if you are a human caused global warming denier, I doubt if they will do much good.View attachment 75033 View attachment 75034

Looks pretty serious.
What is the current temperature of the planet?
What is the ideal temperature of the planet?

.... Right now, like it or not, there are too many people on the planet for it to sustainably [sic] support. ....

No, there are not.

There is desertification going on all over the place. And there have been food wars happening. Such as in Darfur. I have also heard that food was behind all those arab uprisings going on. And whth most muslim countries having an exploding population growth, it's no surprise. Also, the fish stocks in the oceans are being decimated. About 20 years ago they stopped commercial cod fishing in the north west Atlantic. The cod population still hasn't recovered. Etc. etc. etc.

Also, look at the U.K. there are about 65 million people there. If they all switched to living an agararian lifestyle, they could only produce enough food to feed about 8 million people. So there, no only is feeding the population there not sustainable, it isn't even possible to do to begin with.

Or not at all.

It is better to be safe than sorry. And from what most scientists say, "sorry" is more likely to happen. I will also include a couple graphs for you to consider. But if you are a human caused global warming denier, I doubt if they will do much good.View attachment 75033 View attachment 75034

Looks pretty serious.

I'm not the best person to ask. But I would say the best global temperature would be what it was at about the beginning of the industrial revolution.

'
There is no logical reason there should be more than a hundred million hominids on this planet.

I'm not a monster. I would set the world population level at 3 billion.
I'm not a monster, either -- I just look like one ..... :lol:

A hundred million people could all live like the rich for the rest of time -- and not trash the planet.

The same cannot be said for three billion people.

'

I'm not a monster. I would set the world population level at 3 billion.
I'm not a monster, either -- I just look like one ..... :lol:

A hundred million people could all live like the rich for the rest of time -- and not trash the planet.

The same cannot be said for three billion people.

To live like a wealthy person, somebody else would have to do most of the work. As to whether or not 3 billion people could live sustainably is debatable. But I can guarantee you that 7+ billion people can't.

Or not at all.

Looks pretty serious.

I'm not the best person to ask. But I would say the best global temperature would be what it was at about the beginning of the industrial revolution.

But I would say the best global temperature would be what it was at about the beginning of the industrial revolution.

Why?

Hear hear! Whites have stablized our breeding. Immigration into our countries should halted until ....

"Our countries"?......

How many people were on the planet in the 1970's and how many people are there now. Ant [sic] the bigger a population is, the more exponential growth it has. ....

And?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back