economic growth picked up 2.5% last quarter

She only likes her"FACTS" Real facts she can't deal with.

What exactly are 'my facts?' Facts released from the BLS? Sure, not as exciting as looking at a charts from a political blog, but I guess I have to obtain these facts from somewhere.

so now you claim all those charts contain no facts for what ?

dude prove they are all from a poltical blog.

You claimed it now prove it

You have got to be right wing if you claim there is no recovery going on.

There isn't. Not a real recovery anyway. Also please reframe from sad attempts to falsely label me. I'm not a right winger. I'm just a stock broker. All I care about is making money.

the numbers are facts.

why do you deny cold hard facts?

GDP is 40% bigger than it was in 2008, yet the labor force is only 10% larger. The economy is gaining 125K jobs on average, yet the labor force is at the same level it was during 1978.

I thought the point of a recovery was to get back to were good times were. I guess I was mistaken.

Last edited:

There isn't. Not a real recovery anyway.

the numbers are facts.

GDP is 40% bigger than it was in 2008, yet the labor force is only 10% larger. The economy is gaining 125K jobs on average, yet the labor force is at the same level it was during 1978.

I thought the point of a recovery was to get back to were good times were. I guess I was mistaken.

You deny the cold hard FACTS I posted links to and you expect me to just accept numbers you typed with NO proof of their vaidity?

why are you people so very dishonest and unfair?

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Great Recession

Dec 2007 – June 2009[48][49]

1 year
6 months

6 years
1 month

10.0%
(October 2009)[50]

−5.1%

The subprime mortgage crisis led to the collapse of the United States housing bubble. Falling housing-related assets contributed to a global financial crisis, even as oil and food prices soared. The crisis led to the failure or collapse of many of the United States' largest financial institutions: Bear Stearns, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Lehman Brothers and AIG, as well as a crisis in the automobile industry. The government responded with an unprecedented $700 billion bank bailout and $787 billion fiscal stimulus package. The National Bureau of Economic Research declared the end of this recession over a year after the end date

You deny the cold hard FACTS I posted links to and you expect me to just accept numbers you typed with NO proof of their vaidity?

If you wanted facts, all you had to do was ask. I'm too lazy to draw graphs using excel, but pretty much all the numbers I've said you can just google.

the recession is OVER we are in a recovery.

sorry you want to change the meaning of words to suit your poltical agenda but that is called cheating

If you wanted facts, all you had to do was ask. I'm too lazy to draw graphs using excel, but pretty much all the numbers I've said you can just google.

Not my job

Do your own homework.

I provided facts already and all you have done is spew lies

Are you going to applogise for the lies I caught you in new guy?

Bing? Stepped our game up I see. But like I said, the average job growth between two periods are really about the same. Although, Obama is the one who is suppose to be having the recovery.

fredgraph.png

There isn't. Not a real recovery anyway. Also please reframe from sad attempts to falsely label me. I'm not a right winger. I'm just a stock broker. All I care about is making money.

the numbers are facts.

You lied here twice.

all the positions you have spewed without proof I might add are right wing.

pretending your ideas are not in the right wing realms makes you a lair.

I PROVED with facts that we are in a recovery so you lied about that too

Forum List

Back