Editor of Planned Parenthood Videos Worked On Them For At Least 11 Months

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The identity of one of the video editors is revealed.

WASHINGTON -- Planned Parenthood has argued for months that videos released by the Center for Medical Progress, an anti-abortion group, were "deceptively edited" to falsely suggest that the health care provider profits from the illegal sale of fetal tissue. It remains unclear exactly how the videos were produced -- and who edited them. The Huffington Post has now learned the identity of one of the editors, along with details about the creation of the videos.

Video editor Ryan Gonzalez spent at least 11 months working on the footage, according to his Facebook page and a friend of his who is familiar with the editing process. The friend requested to remain anonymous due to the sensitivity of the matter.

Gonzalez worked on the videos with David Daleiden, a self-described "citizen journalist" who started the Center for Medical Progress and who previously worked for the anti-abortion group Live Action.

Last year, the source said, Daleiden and Gonzalez met in an apartment in Orange County, California, to edit videos once or twice a week. In May 2015, they started meeting more frequently. Closer to the publication date, Daleiden was staying with Gonzalez in order to work on them full-time.

Gonzalez wrote on Facebook that he is "proud to call" Daleiden a "friend," and photos show them traveling together to Washington, D.C. That Facebook post, along with others referenced in this story, has been set to private.

More: Editor of Planned Parenthood Videos Worked On Them For At Least 11 Months

Worked on them for at least 11 months. Wow, there was obviously some heavy editing going on. As the above link states - they were "deceptively edited".

I think it hilarious that the left, who have made deceptive as an art form are bent out of shape by other folks editing.

You can see the unedited tapes if you want to.

It takes time to travel to the different locations, film, then edit. you think a dozen or so films were made in a day?

Oh and you never answered my question. Why do NA's trust the government?

It takes time to travel to the different locations, film, then edit. you think a dozen or so films were made in a day?

Oh and you never answered my question. Why do NA's trust the government?

Doesn't take much time to steal the image of a woman's miscarried child.

Even after 11 months of editing to heavily doctor those videos - they still show nothing where Planned Parenthood violated any laws. Talk about wasted effort.

Even after 11 months of editing to heavily doctor those videos - they still show nothing where Planned Parenthood violated any laws. Talk about wasted effort.

About like my effort in getting an answer from you. Your willingness to ignore my question, which has been asked twice, leads me to believe that you are not NA.

Knowing the history between NA tribes and the US government, it bewilders me why you would be such a strong advocate for the party of "big government".

I know a few NA's and they do not trust the government at all.

About like my effort in getting an answer from you. Your willingness to ignore my question, which has been asked twice, leads me to believe that you are not NA.

Knowing the history between NA tribes and the US government, it bewilders me why you would be such a strong advocate for the party of "big government".

It ain't a matter of trust, sparky, it's a matter of where the most power is.

ELEVEN months - and they show nothing illegal by Planned Parenthood. Holy shit, those guys must be super dumb.

It ain't a matter of trust, sparky, it's a matter of where the most power is.

So you want government to have more power than it's citizens. I'm sorry I mistook you for a Native American.

Forum List

Back